Making Dinner

Should I Love You?

 

It was 7 o’clock, you and Jieun had just finished the art project and both of you decided to make dinner together. While you two were making dinner, DooJoon was busy watching TV and playing on the ipad.

 

“MinYoung-ah, should I help you cut the carrots, while you make the dukbokki?” Jieun asked while pointing at the carrots.

 

“Yeah, that would be great, thanks!” You smiled.

 

 Jieun smiled. “No problem, mm... Oh Yeahh~ MinYoung-ah?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

 “Teen Top's handsome L.Joe seems interested in you.” Jieun smirked

 

You chuckled and looked at her “Eh? No, why would he be interested in a ugly girl like me, everyone knows he likes hot pretty girls.”

 

“Yah! Don’t call yourself ugly, cause if I was a boy I would’ve asked you to be my girlfriend already.” Jieun said as she put her hand on your shoulder.

 

You looked at her hand on your shoulder. “Are you... a lesbian by any chance?” You laughed.

 

“BWO?! No” She laughed, hitting your head lightly. “ Anyways back to the topic!  L.Joe does look like he's interested in you, so MinYoung-ah you better watch out for L.Joe, he’s kind of… scary sometimes”

 

You sighed. “Gwenchana, don’t need to worry about me, he won’t kill or do anything to me. But... today you went a bit overboard.. you shouted at L.Joe, and you know that no one ever EVER messes with TeenTop, especially L.Joe.”

 

“Overboard? I was TOO hungry to think what i was even talking about, i hope he doesn't come and find revenge on me.” Jieun said looking worried. "Anyways... L.Joe is one of the handsomest boy in TeenTop... Will ... YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM?!!!! " Jieun laughed . 

 

“Bwo?! You think I would fall for that Babo?! Pfft, trust me I will NEVER like someone like him.” You said as you continued making the dukbokki. "He's not my type anyways. But Jieun-ah you seem like you hate L.Joe, but when they went into class today you looked like you were drooling all over them."

 

"Me?... ahh~ I do like TeenTop, i mean like they're all so good looking! But theres something about L.Joe that i don't like." Jieun made a disgusted face.

 

"Ohh~ But .. L.Joe doesn't look bad... apart from his flirtiness and playboy personality." you mumbled.

 

"What did you just say?"Jieun asked. 

 

"Hmm? i didn't say anything i was just humming to .. BIGBANG's Haru Haru song" you laughed sarcastically.

 

You and Jieun were busy talking about L.Joe that you didn't realise DooJoon was standing behind you guys listening to your conversation the whole time.

 

“L.Joe?... He’s interested in MinYoung and Handsome?” DooJoon repeated. "hmm,  I wonder if he looks handsome like me."

 

“DOOJOON OPPA?!...” You and Jieun shouted because the both of you were shocked that DooJoon was standing behind you guys listening to the conversation the whole time.

 

“O-Oppa!... You scared me, we're just talking about random stuff, it's none of your business.” You blushed, feeling embarrassed that your brother had heard everything.

 

“Arrasso Arraso. I don’t care about it right now, I JUST WANT MY DINNER.” DooJoon moaned as he rubbed his stomach. "Your oppa is going to die from starvation soon!"

 

“Aigoo, just wait a few more minutes and we’ll be done.” You smiled, tapping his shoulder. “Patience is the key my brother!”

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 Done, sorry this was a boring chapter.. TT

As I promised before! L.Joe is going to appear next chapter!! ^^ DOUBLE UPDATE

Thanks for being patient ^^ 

Subscribe please Kamsamnida!!

Jiyeon-84