Cake

Should I Love You?

Near the end of the lesson your phone vibrated, you took your phone out secretly so you won’t get caught by the teacher. It was a text from an unknown person. You opened the message and read it.

 

To: Yoon Min Young

Wait for me at the school gates after school! Don’t leave without me, okay? :(

From: Unknown.

 

*Unknown?... Who is it?*  You frowned as you read the message and texted them back.

 

To: Unknown

Sorry, who’s this?

From: Yoon Min Young.

 

The unknown person replied back to you in less than a minute.

 

To: Yoon Min Young

Your handsome L.Joee! ;D

From: Unknown

 

*Bwo? Handsome L.Joe?.. When did he get my number?* You thought, as you put your phone away, not bothered to reply to L.Joe's message and continued listening to the teacher talk.

 

*School Finished!*

 

When you finished going to your locker you walked out of the school building to meet L.Joe at the school gate. While you were far away from the school gates you could see L.Joe leaning against the gates looking around as he waited for you.

 

You smiled. “He’s really waiting for me? What if I left school already, will he be that stupid to stand there and wait?”

 

L.Joe spotted you walking to the gates, he stood up properly and ran towards you.

“Min Young! I thought you left without me.” He said, making a sad face.

“No, I’ll never leave people waiting for me for hours.” You smiled.

“Good! Come on lets go.” L.Joe smiled back.

“Let's go? Where are we going?”

“Your house to get my jumper. Don’t you remember?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot..” You laughed embarrassingly. "But you do know that i can give you back the jumper the next time i see you. You don't have to go home with me to get it."

"I got nothing to do anyways, so i can go get it myself than you giving me it, and it's dangerous for you to walk home alone." He said. *Also it's cause... I want to see you longer.*

"Okaay." 

 

When you and L.Joe were walking side by side to your house, you guys walked passed a cake shop. You loved eating desserts but you haven’t been into this cake shop for ages after coming back from New York with DooJoon.

 

“L.Joe-sshi, do you want to eat cake?” You asked.

“Yeah, I’ll only eat it if you pay for it.” He replied.

“Fine, I’ll pay for it! Just don’t order something expensive.” You pointed at his face.

L.Joe grabbed your wrist to pull your finger away from pointing at him. “I won’t, trust me okay?” He smiled.

“Okaay, I trust you.” You said sarcastically. “What type of cake do you want?”

“Hmm, anything will do. You help me choose.” He said.

“Okaay, I’ll just choose the fruit cake for you, and I’ll have the… Molten cake.” You smiled.

 

*At a table after ordering*

 

“So delicious, haven’t ate the cakes from this shop in ages.” You said, as you took another bite of your cake.

“You like coming to this shop to buy cake?” L.Joe asked.

“Yeah, before I went to New York with my parents, me and DooJoon oppa would come here a lot of times. But after coming back from New York, DooJoon Oppa is kind of busy to take me to eat here.” You pouted.

“Then I’ll come here with you instead.”

“You don’t even like eating cakes.”

“Who says?! I love eating them.”

“Well I can tell you hardly eat cakes or go to cake shops.” You laughed.

“”Y-Yeah… so you should take me here more often.” L.Joe suggested.

“Hmm, I’ll think about it. Cause I don’t want to treat you every time when we go out to eat.” You said, sticking your tongue out at him and he did the same back to you, but then he accidently left cream hanging on his lips.

You laughed. “You’re like a little kid.”

“Kid? How?” He said looking confused.

“You got a bit of cream on your lips.” You giggled, as you took a tissue out from your bag to help him wipe it off. *W-What am I doing? Helping L.Joe rub the cream off his lips..*

 

There was an awkward silence as you rubbed cream off L.Joe’s lips. All you could hear was your heart beating fast, everything around seemed to be muted. L.Joe also stayed frozen, staring into your eyes as you rubbed the cream off his lips. You felt even more awkward as you wiped L.Joe's lips so you shoved the tissue in his face and told him to wipe it himself.

"H-Hey you can wipe it off yourself, my arm hurts." You blushed, as you continued to eat your cake.

"S-Sorry, erm.. t-thanks for the tissue." L.Joe blushed too. *She's blushing, it's cute*

 

 

 


Dugeun Dugeun!! Aww~~ what will happen next? Lets just wait for the next chapter xD Lost a subscriber... TT Hurts my heart, but awells.. T^T i still got you guys and new subbiess o^,^o

Thank you for subscribing to my story everyone!! Saranghaeyo!

Oh and L.Joe made a twitter account - ljoeljoe1123!! Follow him ^-^ And if you would like to interact or be friends with me, follow me aswell~~ ^^ @J_Jiyeon02 Kamsamnida!

 

Jiyeon-84