TEEN TOP

Should I Love You?

*At the Canteen*

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” You smiled

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Teen Top replied.

“I’m allowed to join you guys.. right?” You asked L.Joe

“Yeah of course.” He replied

“Thank You, sorry to bother you guys again.” You bowed.

“Noona, it’s fine! Sit next to me.” Ricky smiled and pulled you down next to him.

“Is Jieun alright?” Chunji asked.

“Yeah, hopefully she can come back to school soon.” You replied.

 

While you were eating your lunch, you felt like someone was staring at you, but you shrugged it off, telling yourself that you’re just thinking too much.

 

“Noona, do you have a boyfriend?” Changjo asked as Teen Top all looked at you, apart from C.A.P – He was busy sleeping~

“Nae? Why are you asking?” You laughed.

“Nothing, I just want to know~ So do you have one or not?” He asked in a cute voice.

You laughed, and opened your mouth to speak but L.Joe suddenly spoke before you could.

“Yes she does,it's me. I’m MinYoung’s Boyfriend.” L.Joe Smirked at you as he put an arm round your shoulder. “Am I right, MinYoung?”

 

Again, when you were about to open your mouth to speak, Chunji had spoken before you did.

“Yah, get your arm off MinYoungiee!” Chunji yelled while slapping L.Joe’s arm.

"Okay, chill." L.Joe said.

You smiled. “Kamsamnida Chunji oppa. Changjo-ah, noona doesn’t have a boyfriend yet.”

“Wae? You’re so kind and pretty, there should be hundreds or even thousands of boys lining up to be your boyfriend!” Changjo said.

“Hundreds or even thousands? That’s too much! I’ll probably be single all my life.” You laughed jokingly.

“Then have you dated anyone before?” Neil asked.

“Dated? Hmm I’m not sure if I really did? Cause in Elementary school I would always talk and hang out with this boy every day, but he didn’t ask me out. We would always meet up together but until we both went into high school we lost contact.” You said. “Sounds stupid right?”

“No, it’s not stupid at all. Noona don't worry, you still have me!” Ricky smiled, pointing to himself “If you can’t find your other half, I’ll be your other half. I'll date you or marry you!”

“Aww~ Kamsamnida.” You smiled, while patting Ricky’s head.

“Yah! Noona you wouldn’t want to marry or date Ricky, he’s too childish and young for you.” Changjo laughed.

“Yeah! Why would she marry you or date you anyways? She’s got Chunji Hyung.” Neil smirked.

Changjo clicked his fingers. “YEAH, Chunji Hyung and MinYoung Noona will make a good couple right? They kind of suit each other.”

 

You and Chunji looked at each other and laughed, because you two thought it was funny and stupid of them to think like that. While L.Joe was leaning back on the chair, listening to the conversation.

 

*They make a good couple? Pfft, I don’t think so! Me and MinYoung makes a better couple!!!!.* L.Joe thought.

“You three have such funny imaginations. We two don’t suit each other.” Chunji laughed.

“Yeah, we don’t suit each other at all!” You laughed.

“Noona you do! I’ll take a picture of you two to prove that you two do suit –"

“Hey Hey, let’s stop it right here, changjo. If we keep talking about this, SOMEONE will get jealous or even get angry.” Neil smiled as he looked at L.Joe.

 

All of you followed Neils eyes to L.Joe, he was playing games on his phone boringly with a moody looking face.

“L.Joe-sshi, why aren’t you saying anything?” You asked.

“Cause I don’t have anything to say, Why? You want me to talk to you instead?” He smirked.

“No, it’s cause you were chatty this morning and last night, but now you’re really quiet.”

“No, I’m always this quiet, don’t you know that?”

“Of course I don’t know... Oh yeah, I think you left your jumper at my house, I was about to tell you but I forget. Do you want it back tomorrow?” You asked.

“No, I’ll come to your house to get it.” L.Joe smiled.

You nodded *Good that DooJoon Oppa is in Jeju Island.. or he’ll see his jumper*

"Last Night?.. Left your jumper at my house? ehh? What are you two talking about?" Neil asked.

“Yeaah, How did L.Joe leave his jumper at your house? Hmm, don’t tell me that you two were together last night!” Chunji Smiked while pointing his finger at you.

“NO!” You and L.Joe shouted in sync.

“Wow!! They’re both hiding something, I sense it.” Neil pointed at you two.

"S-stop pointing your fingers at us, it's no manner." You stuttered.

“Well stop hiding it. Why is L.Joe’s jumper in your house? You two were really together last night.” Chunji smirked.

"Ani, w-we weren't together last night." You shook your head.*I regret saying that to L.Joe.*

“You guys heard the wrong thing, MinYoung was saying that i left my jumper in the.. in the.. classroom.” L.Joe said, sounding unsure.

“Pssh, Liar! Minyoungiee, hurry up and tell oppa!”

“Tell what? I’m not hiding anything, Oppa~ You're getting old, you heard the wrong thing.” You said, giving your eye smile, hoping that Chunji won’t ask you anything after that.

“You are! Stop hiding it from Oppa.” Chunji pouted.

“Stop pouting, you're not a girl. Me and Minyoung aren’t hiding anything.” L.Joe smiled.

“Fine I give up, but I can still feel that you two are hiding something.” Chunji gave you two a suspicious look.

You and L.Joe looked at each other and laughed.

 

 

 


Bad Chapter? Well it’s got A LOT of talking hahah, this is the most talking chapter I’ve written xD

Hope you liked it! Also if you want to stay interact with me you can subscribe to me on AFF or follow me on Twitter~~~ @J_Jiyeon02 ^^

Jiyeon-84