Chunji ... Oppa?

Should I Love You?

*The Bus arrived at school*

 

You and Jieun stepped out the bus with L.Joe and Chunji behind you guys. Then you dragged Jieun by her arm and walked quickly to the school gate because you didn’t want students from your school to see you on the same bus with L.Joe and Chunji, as they’ll question you why you’re with them.

 

Suddenly you took the end of Jieun’s scarf and covered your face with it while dragging Jieun.

Jieun stopped walking and asked “Why are you using my scarf to cover your face?”

You stopped walking aswell and whispered “D'you want people to know that we were on the same bus as L.Joe and Chunji?!”

“OH You're right!... We should walk faster then” Jieun said as she covered her face with her scarf aswell.

“Let’s Go!” You pointed your finger towards the school

Jieun nodded.

 

Just when you and Jieun were about to walk in the school gates, the schools 3 popular girls, known as TRIPLE x.3 (I made it up haha, it’s a bad name) were walking towards your way. You and Jieun immediately froze as you guys thought they were coming towards you, cause they probably found out that you two were talking and riding on the same bus as L.Joe and Chunji . But instead of stopping infront of you guys they just walked pass making a disgusted face at you two and walked towards L.Joe.

 

TRIPLE x.3's leader Sun Min is known to be really beautiful in school, she normally looks down on people like you and Jieun. Also in front of every boy she sometime acts innocent and nice, but infact she's kind of opposite of that. TRIPLE x.3 loves Teen Top especially L.Joe and Sun Min says she's L.Joe's girlfriend when she's actually...not. :/

 

“L.JOE OPPA, CHUNJI OPPA Morning!” Sun Min the leader of the group squealed as she hugged L.Joe’s arm

L.Joe Sun Min's hair with his fingers, “Morning my lovely girl.”

“Morning” Chunji smiled stiffly and walked away.

While L.Joe was surrounded by the girls, you and Jieun were looking at them with a annoyed face because you two didn’t like TRIPLE x.3 that much, as they think they’re the boss of everything.

 

“Morning my lovely girl, eww” Jieun said imitating L.Joe’s voice. “He’s so flirty sometimes, I hate it.”

“Yeah, so that’s why most of the girls in the school has a crush on him” You said.

“Including … you?” Jieun said jokingly.

“What? I already told you that he’s not my type, I hate boys lik – “

“MinYoungiee!” Chunji shouted, cutting you off from talking to Jieun

You looked over Jieun’s shoulder to see who was calling you MinYoungiee, because no one has every called you that before, not even your brother or Jieun.

“MinYoungiee! Lets go to class together.” Chunji suggested.

Jieun turned round and stepped in front of Chunji. “You just called my friend MinYoung..iee?”

"Yeah" Chunji nodded and looked at you "It's okay if i call you MinYoungiee right?”

“Of course it’s not alri – “

“Yes. Y-yes it’s alright if you call me MinYoungiee, I don’t really mind.” You smiled.

Jieun looked at you with a ‘What!’ face and you looked back at her with a 'Be nice to people' face xD

Jieun sighed. "Ooookaay..."

“Good! Then you can call me Oppa! And your friend can also call me Oppa if she wants to” He suggested, clasping his hands together.

“O-Oppa??..” You and Jieun said in synchronized.

Chunji nodded.

“Okay, Chunji..Oppa, haha this is weird.” You laughed, rubbing the back of your neck cause it was a bit embarrassing to call him oppa.

“Hey, it’ll be fine, you’ll get use to it after a few weeks” He patted your shoulders.

“Yeah hopefully.” You smiled. *Hmm, Chunji-Oppa is really friendly and nice…  unlike that annoying L.Joe*

“So~ shall we go to class now? Cause if we keep talking, we'll be late for class.” Jieun asked as she pointed her finger towards the school’s main entrance.

“Yeah, we're talking too much.” You laughed.

Chunji smiled at your laugh. *MinYoungiee's always smiling and laughing, it looks .. pretty*  "Okay. Lets go" 

The three of you walked to class talking about all sorts of funny things, while L.Joe was walking to class with TRIPLE.x3. L.Joe wasn't paying any attention to them because he was busy watching you and Chunji as he felt a bit jealous that you were talking to Chunji happily and differently from him.

*Why is MinYoung smiling so sweetly to Chunji, is she ... interested in him or what?!* He thought, clenching his fist.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yaay! Chapter 5 done! ^^

I had to re-write it a few times.. TT cause it was bad.,.

Did you like it? Haha Hope you did :D

Please look forward to Chapter 6!

 

Jiyeon-84