2.

Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meeting LuHan's brother was the greatest thing ever ! Thought SeHun to himself . It was like the older was sharing some of his personal life with him and the poor boy enjoyed it . It felt good to have friends and it's been so long since he felt this way .

 

" Hope you'll have a good time " smiled Kris  while walking him to his brother's room . " LuHan might be  a little of a weirdo " he laughed nervously "  call me if you feel uncomfortable ... " 

 

" No way !" Kris could hear the echo of SeHun's determined and sure voice . 

" There is no way " continued the boy "  that i'll feel uncomfortable around him ! He is such an easy going person to the extent that even a shy guy like me can get along with ! " 

 

SeHun posed . 

sighed slowly .

 

" He is amazing ... and no one wants to understand this .. " 

Kris softened suddenly and placing his hands on the young boy's shoulders he looked into his eyes . examining them .. He could feel sehun's innocence , even him could feel sehun's brave heart , that loves too easily and deeply . He could sense his loneliness and how of a kind person he is .

 

" Yes kiddo ! " shouted kris " No one would understand ! Fight kiddo fight ! Fight for what warms up your heart during the coldest days !  I can feel that you're a great boy ! your heart is as pure as a child's heart ! It sadness me thought , that you'll have a rough time ... Innocence in this world ? huh ! it'll vanish sooner or later "

He ruffled sehun's hair .

" I put all my trust in you kiddo " he continued " Maybe you're the long lost light ? " He then chuckled at the younger boy's puzzled expression " you'll understand .. one day !" he paused then shouted .

" Kiddo ! "

a small blush crept on sehun's cheeks 

" Hey ! i am legal ! i am not a kiddo ! " 

" Oh you're blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter