3.

Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" SeHun ah .. The starlights are starting ! .. " 

....

" SeHun ah ? " 

LuHan moved his gaze from the beautiful skynight to the boy next to him . Smiling widely , he contempled sehun's charming features , he was so mesmerizing while sleeping , right ... After crying his sorrow to his hyung , The fragile boy  couldn't  keep his eyelids open any long .. he needed some  sleep .

 

SeHun was perfect  .

LuHan knew that from the first time he met him , He just couldn't get his eyes away from him , The young boy had a milky white skin yet he looked so pale , small dark brown eyes , beautiful lips curled into a thin line . A tall built with large shoulders . SeHun was a masterpiece and his lisp , that would show up from time to time , made him look so adorable .

SeHun was different .

They had met for a such short time , yet LuHan loved his company , SeHun knew how to respond to everything or was it that as long it came from sehun , everything was good ?

 

LuHan fingers moved from his dongseang eyebrows to his red cold nose , stopping at the touch of his upper lip . What was this feeling ? Why does he feel like embracing him until his arms would break ? ruffling his soft hair and smelling his attempting cologne ? 

 

" LuHan ... " a loud laugh , a cruel one suddenly blurted out from nowhere . 

He knew that voice .. Too well maybe?

He laid sehun on his bed , before exiting the room . Closing his eyes , sparkles surrounded him , then a thin mist appeared revealing  an ignoble creature . 

LuHan contemplated it , almost not surprised to see that  hideous thing was  laughing in front him . A demon , it was a demon .

 

" It's been a while "

" I didn't miss you at all "

" Still shy to express your undying love to me ? huh "

" What do you want this time "

" You're quite impolite LuHan , addressing me this way " walking toward him , the demon whispered slowly into his ears " especially when you're running the risk of being dominated by me "

" This wasn't what was written in our contract ... you promised yet .."

" Demons doesn't keep promises , young boy ! "

" You to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter