1.

Sunflower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" boooring " 

 

 

He sighed again , as he closed his room's door behind him .

 

" why don't you just stop being lazy and join us ? Jongin is treating us and you know what ? We're going clubbing tonight ! c'mon sehun , it's your birthday we should enjoy it together ! " 

 

" I appreciate this guys , but you already gave me so many gifts , i feel blessed ... and i am quite tired hyung , i'll call back later if i change my mind ,  deal ? " 

" Fine , but you're missing a lot ! " 

 

" i know . " 

" Fine ! fine ! take care ! " 

 

He rolled to his left side as he hang up , he's being so mean to his closest friends . But why ? he doesn't even know why he feels so empty those days . it's like something is devouring his heart .. something like sour loneliness and he hates it , his eyes feels teary but he just can't cry .. 

 

does he miss something important , right inside of him ? 

 

but then sehun curses himself for reading too many Shojo Manga and watching a lot of dramas . He remembers falling in love with every single romantic drama he saw . for a guy , he felt ashamed of himself .

 

 " SeHun , i am going out , i have to visit your grandma , she's being paranoid like always , she thinks there is someone watching her at home , i'll go get her , If your going out take your keys honey " 

He hears his mother .

" Alright . I doubt that i'll be out . "

" Try to enjoy your  19th birthday son , you'll miss those days , when you'll be as old as me "  

 

He listens to door being closed , then he stood up , making a coffee for himself  . Then sat in front of his Tv screen , zapping from a channel to another .

 

" booring " he keeps saying .  " Might as well go out " he mutters as he dialed baekhyun's number . 

 

" Where are you guys ? i am coming " 

" I knew you'd call ! Y'know we're at the habitual spot " 

He wears his coat then grab the keys before closing the door . He walks the dark streets , it's already december , it gets colder and colder .. And sehun loves the refreshing air hitting his cold ice cheeks closing his eyes  he abandones  himself to the nature's serenity . 

He  had always dreamt to live in the countryside , since he was the shy type and that he hated all those car noises and dirty smells . His mother sometimes complains about his grumpy acts , but then she says that's what makes sehun special . He is naive , too much maybe ? He's been bullied by a lot of guys in school , before that baekhyun and jongin came to his side . He's been so grateful to them . 

Whenever he talks about them , his eyes would send sparkles , and he would be so hyper and happy . sehun is so easy to see through , his innocence , makes him look so adorable and inoffensive . He loves sincerely and is always ready to give a second chance to every one . 

Sehun is innocent . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter