REVELATION

after school and a new family

 

'So funny Yume.You're such a godd story teller.'Jooyeon cut off while laughing.Bekah and Raina taken aback by Jooyeon's words.They looked at each other before the turn to Yume that standing in front all of them.

Yume sighed.She stared at Jooyeon for a while.Yume walked up to them.She sat on the coffe table.Her hands reaching for her backpack.

All of them remain silent when Yume's stoic expression didn't change at all.Suddenly Yume hand over a black thing that surprised others.

'Keep this.You'll need this later.'says Yume while staring at Jooyeon deeply.

'Th-that's gun?Real gun?'a bit stutter Jungah question Yume..

'We never know what might happen.Be prepared.'blurt Yume again.The maknaes couple hugged each other tightly.Gettting afraid of Yume.

'Why you didn't tell us sooner Yume?Did you realize you has put us in danger?'Kahi outburst.

'That's mean you've been keep your eyes on us since four years ago?'Lizzy.

'You move in with us because of this too?It's all set up?'Nana.

'Yes and yes and Nana unnie.But I didn't expect you guys will choose me.Originally those production will pick me.Well i guess you guys hooked up.For your information Kahi unnie,I'm the one that making sure you guys safe.Besides,they don't want any of you.'Yume paused for a while.She turned to Uee.'Just Uee unnie.'continued her.Uee startled.

'You'll never break away from them unnie.Unless you come with me.'added Yume.Uee lift her head.

'To where?'

'My grandpa's place.It's safe for you.'

'No.'Jooyeon cut off.'I'm not letting her go.We will faced it together.'says Jooyeon.

'Unnie..'

'I said no Yume.If all..of this..things you have said are true.We must stick together.'firm Jooyeon.Yume looked at Jooyeon helplessly.She stand up once again.Wander around the living room.

'Bekah unnie have you call Amber or Sun Jo?asked Yume out of nowhere.

'Yeah.I've call Sun Jo and Amber.They'll be here shortly.'answer Bekah.Just right then they heard a loud knock on the front door.Immediately Yume march to get the door.To her surprise it's not Sun Jo or Amber.Yume walked backward when she see the uninvited guests point gun at her.

 

All of them shut their mouth due to nervousness.Yume sat besides Soyoung.Terrribly Soyoung shivering.Yume hold Soyoung's hand tightly.Assure her that they will be fine.Yume looked at Bekah and Raina.Both Raina and Bekah nodded at her.Knows Yume's thought.

'It's time miss Kim Yoojin.'a man in black suit came to Uee that sits beside Jooyeon.She's tremble so badly.Forcefully he pull Uee to stand up and it cause riot in the living room when others plead not to take Uee.Hevertheless they silence once again when another man point gun at them with a warned look.

'Please be co-operate if you guys want to live longer than her.'warned that man.Yume smirk.When Uee dissapear with the man in black suit.Another man came in which made there are two of them watch over After School and Yume.

One of the man grin evilly.'I see well I have delicious 'dinner' today.'once again her grinned.He walked closer to Kaeun and Eyoung that hugged each other tightly while point  the gun at them.With his lustful looks he caress Kaeun's cheek.Obviously Kaeun scared.Her grip around Eyoung's waist getting tight.

'Don't touch her.'said a voice.That man was taken aback by that command.He getting furious.

'What do you said?'he turned to Yume.Yume looked up at him.Man no.2 also looked at Yume.

' your hands off her or anyone.'says Yume with her relax expression.

'What if I don't?'purposely he touch Yume's chin.He lift Yume's chin using his index finger.Yume glared at him.

'You gonna regret it.'says Yume with a smirk.

'You've got some nerve kid.'comment man no.2.Yume gaze at him.

'I am.'as soon as Yume replied him,Yume grab his hand and folded it before she smashed that man on the coffe table,quickly she took his gun and in instant Yume shoot man no.2 with tha gun that she have.It hit right on his forehead and that man died right away.It cause such chaos because After School automatically scream at the gun shoot.

'I told you.You gonna regret it.'Yume point the gun on a man that threaten her on his head.She pull the trigger.

'Yume don't!'suddenly someone's prevent her for doing so.Yume looked up.

'You're late!They took Uee unnie.'shout Yume at Sun Jo and Amber.

'What?'

'They took her.We don't have time for this crap.Let's go.'Yume dash out from the living room as soon as she said it.

'Sun Jo take care of them.'command Amber as she follow Yume.

 

 

 

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME.MY WRITING AND IMAGINATION GETTING WORSER DAY BY DAY.AFTER SCHOOL IS BACK!YAY!MY UPDATE GETTING WORSER.I'M SORRY =.I'M IN RUSH SINCE I'LL START MY SCHOOL LIFE SOON.SCHOOL !I HATE IT.I'LL END IT SOON.