R.I.P

after school and a new family

After a long awaited,finally the light turn into green means the treatment already came to it end.All of them that waited outside the room let out relief sighed.A roller bed pushed by two nurse came out from that room,change into another room.

'It's better if you see her first.'Yume turned to Mr.Yoo.He nodded,then rise up and walked up to the room.

After quite some times,he walked out.

'Be careful with her left rib.'he patted Yume's shoulder.Yume nodded.Understand with his statement.She left them without any word.Went into the vip room.

'I'm gonna get a drink,Any of you want anything?'Mr.Yoo asked them,all of them shook their head.

'I'll get going.'

 

'You know why..Yume don't do relationship?'suddenly Sun Jo spoke out.It make Kahi,Jungah,Bekah and Nana looked up at Sun Jo.He's standing infront of the mirror.Monitoring Yume from the outside.

'Because,she thought loving someone more than a friend will kill her.'Amber answer.She's chuckle as she leaned back to the wall..

'She never believe in happy ever after and the word forever.To her all love will faded,and there's no such thing like true love in this world.'Amber paused for a while.'At some point she hate anyone with complete family.Because she don't have one.The last time we saw her cried,when she was told that her parents already died a long time ago,and she's just seven.After that,she totally change into someone that she shouldn't be.A cold and heartless person.'continues Amber then she sighed.

'That's true.Before Junghwa came into her life and change every single thing about her.She's become brighter,and we'd assume she love Junghwa though she keep denied it.Now seeing Yume in this state..it's such a..searing pain.'

The four of them was taken aback.Jungah squeeze Kahi's hand to ease the older girl.While Nana and Bekah hugged each other tightly.

'How I wish I could take her pain even just for a minute.'Sun Jo put her hand on the glass,as if he's caress Yume.

 

'You should've told me earlier.'Yume's tone a bit different from usual.She stared at Junghwa that lie restlessly.She smiles at Yume.

'I know.I should just meet you and says 'Hey i got a pain in my and it's cancer.'

' cancer..'Yume chuckle.'That sounds horrible than colon cancer.'both of them laughed quietly.Junghwa reach for Yume's hand.She level up with Yume.

'You know..that I love you right?Don't you?'ask her,while she caressed Yume.Yume nod.

'Please say it.'she says as she stared at Yume.Yume took a deep breath.

'I...l-love you..too.'stutter a bit she said it.Junghwa smiles.

'I break the curses.'Junghwa cheers a bit.'Now I can die happily.You'll get used to it later.'

Since then Yume always spend her time with Junghwa.She's even spend her night at hospital.Getting scared of the d-day.Until one day,she woke up and she felts something has change.She look at Junghwa that still close her eyes.Weird.Usually,she wake up before Yume did.

'Miss..'Yume tried to wake her,somehow Junghwa didn't respond.Yume getting panicked when she see the damn machine that always make it noice stop working.

'No way.'quickly she push the button by the bed side.

 

It's a white day,still it won't change the dark vibe at the cemetery.

'May she rest in peace.'the Father end it.All of the people that attend the funeral walk up tombstone.Pay the last respect.They then left after they greet Junghwa's husband.

'Yume..'Amber put her hand on Yume's shoulder.She motion her head to the tombstone.

'Just so that you know.She really love you.'Mr,Yoo came up to her when Yume still didn't budge.Now it's only After Schoo,Yume,Sun Jo,Amber and Mr.Yoo,that left at the cemetery.

'I'll go first.'he patted Yume and went off.

'Be strong Yume.'Sun Jo encaourage her.Yume nodded.Slowly she walked up to the tombstone.She stand there silently while clutching the red rose in her hand.

Sun Jo and Amber watched her.She's shivering.Probably tried to hold her tears.

'Her hand bleeding.'Bekah whisper to Sun Jo and Amber.The see blood that dripping from Yume's hand that keep on clutching to the rose.Suddenly Jungah walked up to her.Giving Yume a hug,to comforting her.Yume start to sobbed.

'Things must be hard on her.'comment Soyoung.

'I cant' take this.I'll wait at car.'Uee walked away.Jooyeon also follow her.

 

It's been weeks since Junghwa's funeral.Although After School don't know Junghwa personally,they still affect by her death cause it change Yume.She talk less and less care about anything around her.Every single day she just keep her straight face.

'Appa you should talk to her.She can't be like this forever.'suggest Lizzy.

'That's right.If any of us didn't talk to her,she might think we're abandoning her.'Kaeun.

'I know.But..she only talk to Bekah or her friends.'Kahi.

'I don't know what to say.But she didn't respond much to me either.Just nod,hum and a hi.That can't be count as 'talk to me.'protest Bekah.

'First of all,you guys should treat her like we always did.Don't treat her like everything have change.'Jungah make a suggestion.

'That's quite right actually.'Nana.

'Still,appa and omma must talk to her.'urge Lizzy.

 

'Hi Yume.'greet Bekah when Yume walked in.Yume gave a bitter smile and nodded at her,

'Yume we're playing truth or dare.Wanna join us?'Eyoung approach her.

'I'm fine unnie.'she replied before she walked upstairs.Eyoung jaw dropped a bit,She turned to the rest of her members.

'She replied to me.'exclaimed Eyoung.

 

As Yume were studying,she heard a knock.

'Come in.'she permited.Yume looked up.

'We want to talk with you for a while.'says Jungah,Kahi standing besides her.Yume nodded.She close her book.

'Let's go to our room.More privacy.'said Kahi.

 

'Listen..I know..it's really painful to lose someone in your life.But that doesn't mean you should give up on yours.'

'What appa mean is,she want you to..'

'Move on?'Yume cut off Jungah.She looked to the floor.'Move on.Move on.,and move on.'Yume smirk.'The exact words from some melancholic movie.'

'Yeah,that is one of it too..but what I want to say actually to be more open up.With me,appa and others.We're your family too.'Jungah says.The three of them sit on her and Kahi's bed.

'I can be your crying shoulder if you want.You can always came to us.No matter what happened.'continued Jungah,as for Yume she remain silent.Try to absorb everything that Jungah said.

'You shouldn't keep yourself from the world.I know you try to be tough like you always did.But you got us now.I'm willing to hear you out.Anytime.Don't hold your anger or cry anymore.Let it out Yume.'Kahi put her arm around Yume.

'I know I wasn't there for you when you've been through a rough times.If only I could turn back the time,I will.I will and I'll go to you on that time.There's probably no happy ever after.But we can make it we keep trying.'at Jungah's words,Yume brokedown.Her tears streaming down her cheek.Kahi pull her into a hug.Naturally Yume embrace Kahi's waist.Sobbing hard.

'It..just..still...hurt...I can't..take..it anymore..Help..me..appa.'she sobbed as she says it.Kahi tighten her embrace,while Jungah rubbed her back.

'I'm here.'Kahi patted Yume.In a matter of time,Kahi and Jungah start teared up.

'I'm..so-sorry..I didn't..mean to..'she said again.

 

'Ah..my heart,,,if I'm Yume..I can't take it too.'said Raina.She clenched her chest.Holding her tears.The rest of them have been eavesdrop,to know how it progress.

 

 

Yeay!!!it alomst end.