Stuck In D Moment:It's JooEe things

after school and a new family

I'll be the one that waiting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~I'll be the one that waiting~

 

Jooyeon open her eyes slowly.The sunshine really annoy her.She raise her right hand to covered her eyes.After a while,she then felt another hand interlocked with her's.Their fingers interwined.Jooyeon looked to her left,a smile form.Uee still had her eyes close.She snuggled her face on Jooyeon's neck.Jooyeon tighten her embrace,then Uee's hair.They stay silent.

        'You're talking in your sleep last night.'said Uee broke the silence.

        'Really?Did I talked about someone's ?'teased Jooyeon.Uee raise her head a bit.She glared at Jooyeon.It made Jooyeon chuckle.She pull Uee close to her and her hair again.

         'I'm just asking,since I'm talking in my sleep.Obviously I don't know what I've said.So tell me.What is it?'she said in a cute tone which is made Uee smile.

         'You said 'please eat well that pork belly on my behalf,because I'm on diet.'It would be nice if it's true.'

      'No way I said that.I must be losing my mind on that time.'Jooyeon exaggerated while widened her eyes,and Uee laugh as usual whenever Jooyeon exaggerated about her favourite food.Jooyeon felt overwhelmed to hear Uee's laugh.

         'Well.Yes way.'she said between her laugh.Then they silent again.Jooyeon stared at Uee peaceful face.

         'You know what.I always had a vision about you.'suddenly Jooyeon spoke in a serious tone.Uee lift her head.She repositioned herself.Facing Jooyeon.Jooyeon titled her head,facing Uee.She rest her head on her palm.Uee gave her a look 'what vision.'Jooyeon form a smile,before gave Uee a peck.

        'A vision..of you..Kim Yoojin..dressed in white while walking down the aisle.It make me think.Is it me the one that waited for you  at the altar?'Jooyeon paused for a while.She play with Uee's hand.She took a deep breath.Uee stay silent.Waiting for Jooyeon to finish her thought.Jooyeon look straight to Uee's eyes.'I don't know about you Yoojin,but..whenever I'm being with you like this.It make me want to spend my whole life with you.Being apart of you smile with you,cry,laugh,I want to do it with you.Together.I want you to be the first person that I see everytime I wake up in the morning.'Uee eyes started watery.She couldn't help it.

        'Well..though I said I want to cry with you,but I can't do it now.'joked Jooyeon,it lead Uee slapped her arm.'So..I'm asking you...will you...'once again Jooyeon paused.This time it's longer than the first.Uee getting curious..

            'Will you..will you...will you..Yoojin..'Jooyeon still couldn't finish her words.She looked nervous in Uee's eyes.'Maybe I should just say yes.'Thought Uee.

            'Will you get off me.''Yes.'said them simultaneously.Uee smirked.Jooyeon smiling widely.

            'What?'asked Uee.Shocked with Jooyeon words.Jooyeon pouting then she pointed at her belly.

            'I'm hungry.If you get off me we can have breakfast together.'now Jooyeon whinning playfully.Uee chuckle.'Right,after all she's the shikshin.'thought Uee.

            'You 'little friend' such my biggest enemy.'said Uee.She get up then tied her hair.She off their bed then picked their clothes and put it in a bin.Jooyeon sat at edge of the bed maybe still in a her wonderland because she just stared at the blank wall.After she put on clothes,Uee turned at Jooyeon.

            'Jupal.You want me to put on your clothes?asked Uee.Jooyeon grinning then nodded.

 

Since After School get back together every morning not a peaceful morning anymore.It's getting really loud and appa and omma will argue about their so called 'daughters'.Appa will ask them to lower their voices while omma said it's okay instead appa got scolded.Appa will pouting until omma kiss her or do an aegyo.Well it's become a daily view.Family view.It's so loud.

            'Appa got scoled again.'Jooyeon will mocked first then follow by the younger.In the end Jooyeon got hit by Soyoung her so called twin.Their war will start and Soyoung will threat Jooyeon that she will put poison in Jooyeon plate if she fight back.Thing went easy for Soyoung since only her and Bekah will help their omma prepared food.

             'You two stop it.So-ah.You're older than her.'said Jungah.She took her sit besides Kahi.Finally their breakfast done.

            'Kaeun go wake up your sisters.'Kaeun nodded then walked upstairs to her sisters room by room.Only Lizzy,Raina and Eyoung still sleep.After that she went downstairs and about to go to dining hall.Suddenly bell rang.She went toward the door.She then ran to kitchen to get Jooyeon and whispered at her.Jooyeon nodded then she went to the door.Kaeun took her sit,then she realised Uee's stared.She raised both her eyebrows.Uee shook her head,

             'Everyone here?'asked Jungah.Kahi conunted.

             'There's one missing here.Who's missing?.Where's another one?yelled Kahi.

          'Appa it's Jooyeon unnie..She get something out there.'said Kaeun.Though at first she afraid of Kahi,soon after she watched how Kahi treat all her members and her,she started to call her appa too.Kaeun get along well with their appa.Kahi made an O shape with .Shows that she understand.Uee getting curious.

              'Let's wait for Jupal.Hey.I said Let's wait for Jupal.'Kahi hit Jungah hand lightly when she about to put in a piece of meat.

              'I am the leader.'said Jungah.

             'I'm still the eldest. and I'm the appa.So listen to me.'replied Kahi.Their kids giggled look at their so called parent.Luckily Jooyeon get at the dining table at the right time.She looked at the kids that still giggling while she sit besides Uee as usual.

              'What I miss?Appa getting hit?'

              'Vice versa.'said Lizzy.'Lets eat.'continued her in her high pitch tone.

They ate breakfast so happily.Much happy than during they received award with their non stop chattering.Kahi then stared at Jooyeon.She made a 'psst' sound, Uee heard it.She peeked them.Both of them talked using their eyes.Uee could senses something gone wrong some where.Kahi seems like asking Jooyeon to do something and the shikshin look like she refused.But then Jooyeon stood,and dissapear for a while.

              'Appa.Is there anything wrong?You and Jupal aren't hiding anything right?'asked Uee out of curiosity.Kahi let out stupid and fake laugh.

           'We had unsettled bussines.She got to be my servant.'said Kahi.She's wearing her poker face.Others still busy with their never ending chat and didn't realised about Jooyeon,Uee and Kahi situation,Even Jungah.Well she care her food more.As expected from the shikshin.

            'KIDS!'yelled Kahi suddenly.All eyes on her.She stood up.'Jupal got something to say.Can you eating and talking for a while.'said Kahi while pointed at Jooyeon that stood a few inch from dining table.All of them look at Jooyeon,including Uee.'I know there's something wrong.'thought Uee.Uee gave all her attention toward Jooyeon without realising that she the only one that still sit and looked at Jooyeon so tensely.Kahi mouthed everyone to silence.

Jooyeon stand still alone.She's looking at Uee with a broad smile.She gain her strength and took a step forward.

              'Yoojin-ah..today...It's been eight years since we met.Eight years since the moment I first saw you.We've been together more than six years.I know that I always act like a kid and being so immatured.Especially since Soyoung's back.I may not good with words,but I hope you know.That..I love you.I love this family though our appa always being so scary and act like a dragon just because her real name Jiyoung,when it comes to practice'

Kahi smirked when Jooyeon mention her name,Jungah just smile and hugged Kahi's waist.Everyone holding each other hand as if they waiting an annoucement for the winner of Olympic...Jooyeon giggled a while,but Uee still focused..Jooyeon put on a playful smile she continued.'Omma that always care us.Through After School I found something that I treasure a lot,I found you.I found this family that complete me.So for once in your lifetime please...look at me as a matured woman..that you can rely on.I always say I love you,and I do.But I want to make sure that I only say this for once,and I hope its only me..Lee Jooyeon that say it.

Jooyeon took a few steps closer to Uee.Uee stood up facing Uee.Jooyeon down on her knee.She took out a cube like red box,with gold stripes but she didn't open it.Jooyeon took a deep breath.

            'With our family here as our witness..will you..Kim Yoojin..walk by my side through thick and thin?Will you..marry me..this fool that always eat a lot?'a box that remain secret just now slowly showed it content as Jooyeon opened it.Tears start to roll off Uee's cheek.Then it dripping on Jooyeon hand that hold the box.

              'But..I..d.. do..don't. kno..ow how to cook.'said Uee between her sobbing.Jooyeon smile.

             'Well we had Jungah unnie.We will live as After School together and grow old together.She will cook for us forever..'said Jooyeon playfully.Jungah eyes widened,while Kahi pointed at her with fake angry look and made 'you're so dead' gesture.Uee chuckle a bit,but her tears keep rolling.She froze in her place.

              'If that's the case..then yes.'said Uee still sobbing.Jooyeon looked up at Uee with confused look.Uee can't help but giggled.

              'I said yes idiot.'she pull Jooyeon then hugged her tightly,Jooyeon hug the latter back..and as expected the rest of them cheered happily with murmuring 'awww''i want to marry too' and others chessy words.They walked to the soon to be newly wed couple and had a group hug..

              'Let's eat.I'm hungry because of  nervous.'said Jooyeon.She's pouting and back to the shikshin mood.'

             'Yah Jupal!You're such a disaster.Ruin the mood.'Jungah slapped her shoulder,nevertheless they back to dining table and took each other seat.Jooyeon still wipe Uee's tears.She then held Uee's hand and put on the ring.Uee smiling while staring at the ring.Once again their family cheered and clapped their hand.Jooyeon gave a quick peck on Uee's lips.She mouthed 'lets eat' toward Uee.Uee couldn't utter a single word.Still happy about the unexpected  proposal.She just nodded.

              'Jiyoung-ah...'Jungah whined.Kahi look at her then she patted Jungah head.

              'We need to wait them first.'said Kahi tried to convince Jungah.She then put her hand around Jungah shoulder.

               'I want it too.'Jungah still whined.She's face down.

               'Yah!You want to be a irresponsible omma?Look at our kids.We need to take care of them first.Okay?'Jungah still pouted but she nodded.

               'Okay then.Let's eat.'said Kahi in a cute way.

                'Appa can I get marry too?I want to marry Nana.'asked Lizzy while snake her arm around Nana's waist,which made Nana choked.

              'Yah!Of course you can't.I'll be married first after Jupal.Besides you're still underage.'said Kahi.Jungah shook her head.;Here come the childish Kahi.' she thought.

                 'Appa!I'm over eighteen already.'

                 'Well..marriage need to be..at least twenty five.'lied Kahi which left Lizzy in confused.Everyone start to laugh after Kahi blurted such a lie.

                 'Stop talking lets eat.'command Kahi.All of them replied with 'yes'.The soon to be newly wed held each other hand along their breakfast.

                                                                                                                                                                   

 ~I'm not complete,so please look after me~

             

*Jiyoung,Kahi's real name which mean dragon in korean*

 

        

Hohohohoho..i just made a proposal.kekekekeke...not a wedding yet..let's think about it later.Currently i'm thinking how to make Yume my fiction kid appear between this people.Hurmmm..you guys will love her.well maybe not.I'll try to create a fun side of Yume so that she will get along with AS..kekekekeke.Well is it bad?god?no?yes?well still biggest thanks to my subscriber.feel free to comment.Well if you have time.kekeke.Gotta grab my breakfast.ADIOS!before i forgot.thank you *bowed*