A Little Bit Of Heaven

after school and a new family

It’s Saturday night and as usual Vita Ora are packed.Amber getting busy with the continuous ordered.Thank God there are three bartender on that day.The beauty of being bartender is,she got to see chick’s ,and she will end up with new girl every night in her bed.Every night is one night stand.

       ‘Hey Amber.’called a voice.

        ‘Dambi unnie.Why so..y.It’s weird you can come here freely though you’re a celebs.So..What can I do?I mean what drink.’said her bluntly.Dambi form a smile.

        ‘Actually..I’m here for that bartender.Yume if I’m not mistaken.Can you get her for me?I want a glass of her.’said Dambi seductively.A cheeky smile lit up Amber’s smile.She raise her brows.

       ‘Well,well,well.That is certainly first in.But,I’m afraid I can’t get her for you.I thought I told you that she will be here when it’s come to special occasion,such as last time.Your birthday.She always at warehouse.’said Amber,still wearing her cheeky smile.

       ‘Damn it.What a wasted.I’m off then.’said Dambi then walk away.Amber froze at her place.

       ‘So she came in here just to walk out?What a wasted.'Amber talked to herself while mocked Dambi's.She then shook her head when a girl approaching the counter.

 

Kahi look at everything that pass her.She turned back just to see her members that sleep so soundly.Including Jungah that cuddling with Soyoung.A smile form.She never thought they will be together again.Like this.All of them look so tired.They just get back from shooting for their comeback teaser.She look to the front again.

        ‘You should sleep too Kahi-ah.’said their second manager.Yes.They have two manager.One for their schedule while the other one became their driver.

       ‘It’s okay.I don’t feel like want to sleep.’replied her.Then she look out of the window.Suddenly something caught her attention.She tapped their manager.

        ‘Pull over Jongmin.’ordered her.Jongmin do as her ordered.He pull over by the roadside.

       ‘Is there anything wrong Kahi?’

      ‘Yes.I mean no.Look at there.Someone got beaten.We need to help that person.’without Jongmin realised it Kahi already off.He then pull a baseball bat under his seat.He woke up Jungah.

      ‘Jungah.Take care of them.Lock the door.’Jongmin dashed toward Kahi that already cross the street.Jungah nodded.

There’re about five boys were hitting someone that struggling defended himself.Kahi look at her manager.

       ‘I don’t know if it’s still work.But I used to be in taekwondo club.How bout you Jongmin?’

      ‘Well I got baseball bat.’Kahi nodded,she than put on her hoodie’s hood.They walk closer to the the boys.

      ‘Yah!What you’re doing?’shout Kahi toward those boys.They startled a bit.They stared at both Kahi and Jongmin with their fierce look.

       ‘You know that you shouldn’t meddle in others bussines.’said one of them.Kahi frown at those boys words.

       ‘Ok,that’s it.You’re so dead boys.’Kahi ran toward the boys followed by Jongmin.Just then,they were shocked to see the person that they want to help,stand up and finish off the boys in a flash.He then pull both Kahi and Jongmin from there.Kahi lead them to their van.

       ‘What the hell you think you’re doing?asked the stranger while panting.

       ‘Wait.It’s not a guy.That voice must be a girl.’thought Kahi.

       ‘Hop in first.’said the manager.Kahi push that person to hop in.

After School are awake when they heard such a heavy breathing fill the van,and they were shocked to see there’s a stranger that still keep her head down while hold her abdominal.The stranger lift her head.

         ‘You!’said all of them simultaneously.

 

Sound of groaning because of pain could be heard in After School’s house.They say nothing.Know that it’s must be hurt.

          ‘I hope you endure this.’said Raina the one that help Kahi brush off blood that still stream down the stranger forehead.They let Raina do it because she had more experience,since she use to be in red crescent society.The stranger gritted her teeth,hoping that it will hurt less.Kahi didn’t say anything.She just keep poultice at any bruises,while others just standing by their side with their ‘auch’,‘oww’,’eww’ and sort of,as if they are the one that in pain.

          ‘Thank you.I do appreciated this.I think I should get going now.’said the stranger,then bowing right after Raina and Kahi done with their free treatment.

         ‘Who said you could go?’said Kahi which made the others startled.

         ‘What happened actually?Why they beat you?’asked Kahi continuously.She push the stranger to the couch.

         ‘Why they after you Yume?’once again Kahi asking.Yume scratch her head.

         ‘Em..I..it’s a long story.But let’s just say they didn’t like me,and that’s the way they greet me.’

        ‘I don’t know if you really know the meaning of greet.To me that’s what we called violence.’spoke Raina.

        ‘Right.Or maybe bully.Are you getting bully by them?’asked Lizzy so curious.

        ‘It’s not like that.I’m not that weak.’Yume pretend to chuckled.

        ‘Can I go home?I’m okay now.’once again Yume stood up.

        ‘Where’s your home?We can give a ride.’Jungah put her hand on Yume’s shoulder.Yume sniled a bit.

        ‘It’s okay.I can find my way.Thanks again.Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone about your house.’suddenly Bekah and Lizzy made a human wall.

         ‘Appa we can’t let her go home in this state.’said Lizzy.

         ‘That’s right.What if she get caught by those thugs again.We need to tell her parents about this.She’s a girl after all.’said Bekah

        ‘It’s okay.I will tell them.Don’t worry.’

        ‘Yume-ah.You’re not leaving.Stay here for tonight.It’s too dangerous.’Raina a bit  pleading.

         ‘Stay for tonight.Tomorrow our day off.It’s public holiday.’the omma also pleading.Yume couldn’t say a word.Kahi’s stared felt scarier than her word.

         ‘Stay.Your long story could be our bedtime story.’said Kahi sarcastically.Yume was about to open then she was cut off.

        ‘That’s quite right.You really need to explain their way of greet that so..innovative.’added Raina.

       ‘Hey both of you.She’s our guest.Let her rest first.’Jungah approaching Yume.Suddenly she feels like a criminal that surround by a bunch of y policewoman.’Yume snap your thought.’she shook her head.

       ‘She could sleep with us.Our bed much bigger than others.’said Nana out of nowhere.

       ‘That’s right omma.She could sleep with us.’Lizzy started to sound so excited.

       ‘Then bring her to your room.Go to sleep everyone.It’s late.Yume.Tell your parent you’ll stay here tonight.’command Kahi.In a flash all of them scattered and run upstairs.Jungah look at Kahi that still had her eyes on Yume until she dissapear.

        ‘What’s wrong unnie?’

        ‘That kid.You should watched how she beat those thugs.In a split second she finish them without our help.There’s something wrong with her.If she could fight back,why she let them beat her in the first place.Don’t you find it weird a girl got beat by a bunch of boys?’she’s facing Jungah.Jungah just shrugged her shoulder.She locked Kahi’s arm with her’s.

         ‘Let’s meet her parent tomorrow.We need to tell them.I find it weird too.’

 

         ‘Yume you should change.You can use mine.Wait here I’ll get it.’said Lizzy.Yume just nodded.Nana pull her to the bed.

         ‘Make yourself at home Yume.Oh by the way,how old are you?’

         ‘I’m seventeen.’

         ‘So.You should call me unnie then.Wow..it must be hurt a lot right?’Nana pointed her finger on Yume’s cheek bone that swellen.Yume just smiling.

         ‘It’s nothing.’answer her.Nana observing Yume’s cut and bruises.

         ‘I just can’t imagine,if it on my face.’

         ‘I take that as compliment.’

Then Lizzy came back with pajamas in her  hand.Yume was about to go to bathroom to change her clothes.

          ‘Just change it here.We’re all girls.’Lizzy stop her.Yume was taken back.

          ‘Er..well I don’t really like strip in front other people.’

          ‘Say what?’Nana chuckled.

           ‘I’m sorry.I’m not being rude,but I’m not used to being in front others.’

         ‘Okay then.’Lizzy nodded.

After that they went to bed.Lizzy decided she want to sleep in the middle,Yume on the left,Nana on the right.Yume couldn’t sleep well.She still try to get her mind straight.Her idol sleep besides her on the same bed in the same house and room.Nevertheless she shut her eyes tried to sleep.

 

I think i should go out tomorrow morrow.Gotta find some inspiration.I stilll think my style of writing hella poor.DARN