ITS OVER

after school and a new family

Amber kicked the front door hard,and it break in a blow.Yume  was surprised at Amber's kick.

'Nice blow.'says Yume.They then walk in with gun all ready to shoot anyone that pop out.Amber led their way,while Yume followed her and back up her from behind.Their steps made lots of unnecessary voice because of the broken glasses that scattered on the floor.Her eyes scanned each inch of the old house.It's totally empty.

'Where the hell are they?'spoke Amber as she walk into the kitchen,took separate way from Yume that climbed upstairs..'No one in here.'Amber yelled a bit to inform Yume.

'Not here too.'Yume walk down the stairs carefully..Suddenly they heard loud thud from somewhere.Quickly they hold up their gun.Leaned against each other back.Then they heard someone's cried.

'Where was it?'Amber's eyes grew bigger as she dash to the kitchen again.Search the backyard,whilst Yume looked around her.Another scream startled her.Yume looked on the floor.

'Amber!Here!'yelled Yume.

'Where?'ask Amber.Yume point at the floor.'Basement.'answer Yume.In a speed of light,Amber crouch down.There's a brown lever stuck on the floor.Amber pull it with a bit hesitant.She's being carefull.Amber look up at Yume.

'Cover me.'said Amber.She walk down the stairs,so does Yume.Amber froze when she saw a bunch of men line up infornt of her.'Crap.'says Amber.The men started shooting at Yume and Amber.Immediately Yume jump from the stairs and landed on the old tires.Amber shoot back while try to dodge the bullets that aim at her.Being a long time sniper,she didn't wasted her bullets at all and the number of the men were decreasing.

Yume throw the tires at the men that tried to shoot her.Suddenly someone caught Yume from the back.Naturally Yume elbow him on his abdomen and kick his crotch.The bald man groan while crouching.Yume took that oppurtunity to escaped.She jump past him and ran to Amber while shoot at others men.To her surprised she ran out of bullet.'Damn it.'cursed Yume.

'Amber.'Yelled Yume in the midst of chaos.

'What?'Amber yelled at her back.Still busy shooting.

'If anything.'Yume pause for a while.She hid behind an old junk car.'Happen to me.Tell Grandpa and Sun Jo.I love them.'Yume crawled  to reach  a young man that shooting at Amber non-stop.

'The hell you talking about.Get out of my face bastard,'Amber punch the guy that came out of nowhere and tried to hit her.

'Tell em that.'she grab onto the young man neck.Yume twist his head and soon he's collapsed.

'Wanna battle with me?'ask Amber toward a man that standing in front of her with his jiujitsu standing.'Don't talk rubbish idiot.'answer Amber back.

They're now using fist to fight the remaining men that guard the vault.Soon,they're done with them.Left Yume and Amber breathlessly gasped for air.Yume look up at Amber after she gave her last blow to the big bald guy,which cause him to fell on the ground.

'I'm serious.I do love all of you.'

'This is not a right time.'

'Probably there's no next time.So I'm telling you now.'replied Yume back while picking a riffle.She threw it to Amber.'It's now or never.'Yume back off from the vault that made from thick glasses.She and Amber just stare at each other tensely.'Looks like it's sound proof.says Yume.

'Stay back.'command Amber.Yume walk away from the vault and stay behind Amber.

With a riffle in her hand,Amber started shooting the glasses till it break apart.

'What are you doing?'annoyed.A tall and good looking man shouted at them as soon as the wall between them fall down.

'Where's the Dragon?'asked Amber.She turn around for a while.Yume already dissapear.That man laugh while walking toward Amber.'Where's Kim Yoojin?I'm here to take her back.'firm Amber as she throw the useless riffle.It cause that man's laugh getting louder.He looked at the door on his right side.

'You ask for The Dragon?Kim Yoojin?Are you sick?'

'Don't get on my nerve !'yelled Amber as she throw her fist toward that man.But he block it well,instead his fist landed on Amber's face.Amber was taken aback.'It doesn't make sense.'thought Amber.She stand up.

That man smirk as he wipe off dust on his trasparent sleveeless jacket.'You're looking for The Dragon?Over my dead body first.I'm Lil D.'he motion come hither to Amber and it totally hit Amber's nerve.Without any thought Amber flew toward him while swayed her fist

 

 

With care,Yume peek through the dusted window.Her eyes widened when she saw Uee was tied on a chair.

'What should I do?'Yume ask herself.

'Play with me?'said a voice.Yume was about to turn around.As soon as she turn around she stumbled on the ground because of the sudden punch.She groaned.

'What the man?'she's annoyed.Immediately Yume stood up and went toward him.He was about to throw another punch.However Yume caught his fist and punch his abdomen.He fight back.Kicking Yume's stomach real hard.He tackle Yume down on the ground and punch her several times.Luckily Yume defended it.Getting annoyed,Yume flip him and did the same toward him.She pull him to stand up.He squirm  then elbow Yume on her back.He then smack Yume.

It cause Yume to fall down.He came to Yume,and Yume reflex by kicked his face.He's stumble and Yume took that oppurtunity to stood up and regain her composure.He gave an evil smirk.He ran toward Yume with his flying kick.Quickly Yume avoided it.And just Yume's luck he kick the window instead and fall inside the room.

'This idiot Big D AND Lil D!'an angry tone could be heard.Yume jump inside the room without any hesitation since she saw the men inside of the room had nothing with them.Uee squirming when she see Yume.

Yume boiled when she see how Uee earn lots of bruise on her cheek.Suddenly the front door burst.It's Amber..

'Aha.You came Amber.I've been waiting for you.'said a man in red suits that sit crossed leg besides Uee.Yume assumed it's The Dragon when she see his dragon tatooed on his chest.He motion to his follower,in instant they attack Yume and Amber.

Yume have a hard time,because her opponent two time bigger and stronger than her.Out of blue her opponent hit her non-stop and grab her collar shirt roughly.It cause Yume's collar shirt ripped.He stopped hitting Yume.Back off from her.Amber the one that able to dominate her opponent gave the hardest punch ever on her opponent face.He collapsed.Quickly Amber ran to Yume.

'Crap.'thought Amber when she see Yume's collarbone as she help Yume get up.The man that sat besides Yume stood up when his follower stopped hitting Yume.

'It's thirteen boss.'said his follower.Uee confused with the situation.Suddenly he clapped his hand.

'Bravo!This is the meaning of killing two birds with one stone.Bravo,bravo.I'm gonna be richest man of this century.'still clapping with his vigorous laugh.Just when Yume and Amber off guard,they were caught from the back.It's Big D and Lil D that already sober.Amber tried to escaped nevertheless other The Dragon's follower also get up and started hitting her.Amber unable to fight back.She looked at Yume that already drag by The Dragon.

The Dragon threw Yume toward Uee.Yume groaned as she tried to get up.Using Uee's lap as her support.She look at Uee that teared up.It made Yume full of anger.Seeing her sister in that state that she shouldn't be.Yume approach Uee.She whisper something to Uee.After quite some time Yume stood on his feet.

'Yes.I am thirteen.'after that she was rounded by The Dragon's follower.They hit her numerous time.Although Yume fight them back,she couldn't take them all.Then someone hit her head from the back and Yume just fall to the ground.Her vision blurred.The last thing that she see was The Dragon approached her with gun pointed on her forehead. 

 

HI guys!It's been a long time.Guess what?It's near the end.Yehuuuu.Guess I toubled u guys a lot.Btw I'm happy for Tasty comeback soon.F(X)'s comeback didn't impress me much.Fo those that goes to KCONUSA,i'm happy and envy u guys.I really want to go LA too.But i'm stuck with my studies.I want to meet KIM REBEKAH so badly.T_T.Anyway thanks to those that still subscribed to this FF and still comment.i APPRECIATED IT A LOT!!!!THAN K YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!