Meeting Kris

Two Princes and One Heart

 

"Okay, lovebirds. Break it up." the teacher said, signalling for Kiseop to let go of you. Kiseop reluctantly took his arms away for your waist. As the both of you broke away form each other, you could see pink flourishing his cheeks. He was unable to look at you. However, you understood how he felt as you, yourself was beet red. Everyone in class saw the both of you hug. You don't regret hugging him but hugging him in a more private place would have been a bit better. The warmth of his embrace still lingered. You wanted to bury your head back into his chest. What is this that I feel? It couldn't possibly be love...How could I fall in love in just a few days? Your classmates eyes bore into you as you went back to turn the music back on.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ericka!" Kiseop yelled, trying to catch up to you. School was over so you were packing your things and prepared to go home.

"oh, hi Kiseop!" you smiled. You felt happy after seeing his face as he did with you. He came over to your seat.

"So um I was wondering.....um...ah..." Kiseop stuttered. It seems that he was stalling on what he wanted to say to you. "Ah...er.....erm....yo-you see...."

"Oh dear lord just spit it out or so god help me, I tell her myself," Daphne, who was behind Kiseop, threatened him. She threw her hands in the air. Kiseop slowly blushed and looked at his feet.

"Doyouwanttohangoutsometime?" Kiseop said all in one breath. Wow, he's nervous as heck....maybe he does love unnie, Daphne thought, looking at you both. You looked at him, confusion written all over his face.

"Mwo?" Was Kiseop asking you out? The Kiseop that you, just days ago, were fangirling over?

"OMG didn't you hear him? How could you not hear that? He is asking you out," Daphne said. You flashed her an annoyed glare. Daphne threw up her hands and started to leave.

"Yah, why are you leaving? I thought that you're going to my house?" You yelled after her.

"Nah, and Kiseop will walk you home today. Bye, I have work!" She waved and sprinted through the door and into the hallway before you could say another word to her. You looked back at Kiseop who was as confused as you.
 

"I guess we'll be walking home together," He smile sheepishly and offered his arm. You blushed and link your arm with his and soon enough the both of you were marching down the streets with linked arms. Soon enough your time with him has come to an end when the both of you reached the front of your house. You bid him goodbye and went to open the door when he suddenly grabbed your wrist and twirled you so that you faced him.

"Um, Ericka...you never answered my question earlier....so will you?" He said as he looked into your eyes. You nodded and smiled.

"I would love to," you waved once more and went inside. Screams of happiness drifted to your ears and you looked out the window. You laughed at the sight of Kiseop dancing and jumping. He fist pumped the air many times before twirling around. He almost skipped but he stopped himself and walked home while trying to be calm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie, over here!" Daphne raised her hand up, waving. You smiled and ran to her.

"So what movie are we watching?" you asked her, while walking backwards so that you faced Daphne.

"Unnie, if you keep on doing that you're bound to collide with someone," Daphne lectured you.

"Aigoo, dongsaeng-ah, I'll be fine," you said as you twirl around. As soon as you faced forward, you collided into someone.

   You looked up and clamped your hands over your mouth to prevent yourself from screaming. The guy you bumped into had golden brown hair that swept above his hazel brown eyes. He laughed as he looked down at you. K-Kris was towering right in front of you. KRIS! You could fell your legs lose their strength and almost collapse. However, before your body could collide with the floor, Kris wrapped his strong arms around your waist and caught you. You looked at him, startled. You both locked gazes. He leaned in, only to be stopped by the most annoying person in your life right now.

"Unni-" Daphne clamped her hands over . She looked at you and then at Kris. She smiled evilly and gave you two thumbs up. "Sorry, you can get back to whatever you guys were doing," With that, she ran away.

"Aishh, you babo," you yelled after her. Kris chuckled and helped you stand back up. "Ah mian," you bowed and avert your eyes from meeting his. You blushed when you realized that you missed the warmth of his arms and its strong yet gentle grip. 

"I'm Kris but I guess you already knew that," he forced a cool and calm expression but his eyes twinkled and smiled. You blushed. Sheeesh, two kpop idols in a week...if fate exist, I would love to declare my love for it.

"I'm Ericka, Kris-sshi if you don't mind me asking...what exactly are you doing here?" You were referring to him being in Canada.

"I'm on a secret mission," he held up his hand to form a handgun. You raised your eyebrow. "What? Fine, I'm scouting for a good shooting location."

"For?" You already knew the answer and you tried to hold in your excitement.

"A music video," you screamed and jumped several times, gaining weird looks from strangers around you. Kris laughed.

"Aigooo, you're so cute," He ruffled your hair and heat crept up to your cheeks. "Hmmm, how about this? How about you be my tourist guide? Could you show me scenic locations?" You didn't even think about it...again. You nodded and said yes, causing Kris to smiled and his eyes to twinkle.

"Here, give me your phone," You fumbled your pockets and looked through your bags. You finally found your phone and moved closer to Kris.

"Here you go," You watched happily as Kris punched in his number. He turned to you and smiled.

"There you go, call me when you're ready," He smiled and and ruffled your hair once more. Geez, what's with idols ruffling my hair? You fixed your hair and Kris smiled. "See you soon, Ericka," Your legs almost lost all of their strength again but you managed to still stand after Kris said your name. The way it rolled around his mouth (the way he said it), made your breathing go shorter and sharper as your heart thumped faster and harder against your chest. You waved to him and he waved back. You watched as his figure got smaller and soon he blended in the crowd.

"Unnie~" Daphne popped out from a clothing rack at a shop nearby. You realized that she saw the whole thing when she grinned evilly. "Omomomo. you got Kris' number~ Hey hey hey hey hey could you ask him for an autograph when you go on your date?" You blushed.

"It's not a date,"

"Pffftt sure, a hot guy and a pretty girl going out together is not a date," she smirked. You smacked her behind her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, the view is amazing," Kris said. You bought him up to one of the breath taking mountains near you. You walked the mountain trails with him. The view was truly breath taking. However, soon you were lagging behind and Kris' long legs took him farther and farther away.

"Aigoo, here," he came back and reached his hand out. He smiled and motioned for you to take his hand. You blushed and took his hand. He gripped your hand tight and walked next to you, matching your pace. You felt so safe next to him. You walked in silence but it was comfortable for you and him.

"Let's rest for a bit," Kris cleaned a little grass patch and laid his jacket down on the grass. He patted it, motioning for you to seat on it.

"Oh, it's okay Kris-sshi," He pouted, making your heart beat faster. He stood up and dragged you to the jacket and pushed you gently on it.

"It's fine, I insist. On, and you can drop the formalities," He smiled and turned to look at the horizon.

"De, Kris..o-oppa," you blushed and looked away from him. He chuckled. He scooted closer, your shoulders and legs touching. His warmth sent shivers down your spine.

"Ah, are you cold here let me get me jack...et..." You bursted out laughing. Kris' cheek slowly turned light pink. You clutched your stomach, still laughing. Kris leaned in and wiped away your tears, then he cupped your face. You locked gazes and Kris smiled. He took your hands away from your face, leaving you disappointed. Wait..WHAT? DISAPPOINTED? He, instead took your hand into his. You looked up and returned his smiled. You slowly leaned your head on his shoulder and he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. You stayed like that for while when your eyes started to feel heavy. Everything turned black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   You woke up when something was tickling your nose. You opened your eyes and all you could see was strands of golden brown. You sat up, making Kris wobble. Kris was piggybacking you.

"Ah! You scared me." You could see bead of sweats on Kris' forehead as he carried you down the trail back to civilization.

"Ah, I'm fine now, you can put me down," you insisted. Kris slowly put you down. Your feet touched the ground and you moved away. Kris grabbed your hand and pulled you close.

"-huff huff- Let me catch my breath," he said as he rested his head on yours, panting. He must have been carrying you for a long time.

"Mian, oppa, mian,"

"It's fine, how about you reward your oppa for his hard work?"

"Sure!" you said, wanting to make it up to him.

"How about a kiss?" He pointed to his cheek. You blushed furiously. "No?" He pouted. Aish, this oppa. You gathered up your courage and pecked him quickly on his cheek. He look at you, startled. He thought that you wouldn't do it.

"What? You asked for it," you turned around and felt like your heart was being torn apart. Did he just joke and never really wanted me to do it? Did he think that I was...repulsive? He grabbed your arm and turned you to face him. He was beet red, you looked at him startled. He kissed your cheek and then avoided your startled gaze.

"Thanks," he whispered in your ear. You could feel his breath on your neck. You know that you're probably as red as he was and covered your face with your hands. "What's wrong?" He was worried but you shook your head. He gently pried your hands of your face and leaned in, foreheads touching. He wrapped his arms around your waist. 

"What is this that I feel? I only met you a few days ago but my heart already beats for you. It feels like it's being ripped into pieces when you're not next to me. Tell me, why do I feel this way for you?"

"I don't know," you mumbled. Kris closed his eyes.

"Does your heart beats for me as mine does for you?" He took your hand and put it on top of his chest. His heart was beating fast, like yours...it was like...it was beating the same rhythm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie!" Daphne waved and ran over to you, enveloping you in a big bear hug. "How was the date?" You blushed, Daphne's eyes widened and then she pestered you to tell her everything....so you did. The further you get into your story, the bigger her eyes widened and open.

"OMFG, two boys are in love with you. Freaking Kiseop from freaking U-Kiss and freaking Kris from freaking EXO," she fanned herself. "Wow, I wish I could attract an idol...or at least a guy. But, unnie...you have to choose sooner or later you know?" You know that you have to choose between them...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kiseop!" You waved to him. He ran over and smiled. "Come on, let's go. I know where we can get a discount on drinks." You dragged him into the packed mall.

"Daphne!~" You waved from your table. You entered a smoothie shop with Kiseop. Daphne came over in her uniform.

"Unnie, what are you doing here?" Daphne asked but she quickly glared at you. "Nooo, nononono, you're not using my employee discount card again." She put her hands on her hips.

"Come on, Daphne~" You made puppy eyes at her. Kiseop followed you and also did his puppy eyes.

"N-no, d-don't do that," She shielded her eyes for a while and then peeked to see why it was quiet. She groaned when you guys were still doing puppy faces at her. "Fine," She handed you the shiny black discount card. "Limit yourself, unnie, LIMIT." With that, she left to attend to another customer. You opened your mouth to talk to Kiseop only to be cut off by a deep husky voice.

"One kiwi smoothie please," You turned to face the voice. Your eyes widened. Kris was here! No, I'm not ready to choose between them yet. You mentally screamed at no one in particular. Daphne, who saw the whole thing, made Kris sit as far as she could from you. You stood up quickly, excusing yourself to go to the bathroom, and ran away. However, fate must be bipolar because you crashed into someone...hard. Whatever I said about loving fate, I take it back this instant. You fell down on the floor. Everyone looked at you. You blushed.

"Ericka?" Kris stood up and walked towards you. Daphne looked at you, not knowing what to do. Should she stop Kris? Should she help him?

"Ericka, are you alright?" Kiseop also stood up and walked towards you.

   The both of them held out their hands to you. Kiseop looked at Kris startled as Kris with him. They looked back at you anxiously.

...

Which hand do you choose?

Which man won your heart?

Which heart does your beat for?

It's time to choose.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------Author's Note--------------------------------------------------------

Aigoooooooooooooooooo, it's time to choose. YES UNNIE, TIME TO CHOOSE.

Should I reveal both endings or only the one your heart beats for?~

So yes this imagine/fic is almost over......I'll leave the rest of what I wanted to say to the last chapter^^

Thanks for supporting and reading this, sushis!<3