Kris' hand

Two Princes and One Heart

This is Kris' ending. If you chose Kiseop, please proceed to the previous ending xD

 

 

 

You looked sadly at Kiseop’s eyes. Pain flashed in his eyes. He knows. He curled his hand into a fist and moved back and walked away. He knew he couldn't make you happy, just by the look on your face. You put your hand gently on top of Kris’ hand. He pulled you up and dusted your clothes. He intertwined his fingers with yours.

“Who was that guy?” Kris asked, pouted. You smiled.

“He’s a very good friend of mine. He’s also my dance partner. He dances so well!” Kris cut you off by putting his fingers over your lips.

“Aah, hajima. Don’t talk about other guys,” He pouted even more. Jealously seeped through his words.

“Fine, don’t go talking about other girls, kay?”

“Oh my, did you see that? She just winked at me. Ericka, isn’t the girl behind you very pretty?” Kris teased.

“Aish, OPPA!”

“Mehrong!” He stuck out his tongue. Aigoo, he’s like a little kid.

“You’re so mean,” You turned your head to avoid his gaze, “HMPH!” Kris chuckled.

“That girl is very pretty, but she not a goddess like you who shines so brightly like a star.” He grinned a lopsided grin. Heat made its way to your cheeks as pink tinted his cheeks. A goddess? A star? He should take a look at himself.

“Oh my god, you’re so cheesy greasy,” you bursted out laughing. He laughed with you, his eyes twinkling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Meet me at the beach tomorrow! Bring your swimsuits etc. ect.’ You closed your phone and smiled. Kris suddenly asked you to spend the day with him. You couldn't wait and started to pack. Which swimsuit should I bring? Daphne bursted into your room.

“UNNIE!!” Daphne squealed. She jumped on your bed. “I SAW THE WHOLE THING, two guys vying for your love,” she fans herself. She noticed your sad face. “Oh, unnie. You had to choose. It’s good you chose what your heart wanted.” She came over and hugged you. “…Unnie…what’s all this?” You blushed and told her.
"O H M Y G O D. SOMEONE HOLD ME!" she screeched, fanning herself. "Now, this DEFINITELY is a date. Don't question me." You both laughed.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


   Your hair flew with the wind and you smiled. You wriggled your toes in the sand. -sigh- Its been a while since you've been at a beach! The sun beamed down on your skin, while you waited. A outrageously tall guy was running towards you. You giggled.
"Huff huff, sorry for being late. I-" Kris was cut short as he laid his eyes on you. He took in the simple pink bikini that you wore."...Wow...just wow" He couldn't take his eyes off you. You blushed and looked down. He dropped all his bags and took off his hoodie. You felt the soft fabric settle on your shoulders. You looked up confused, only to see Kris blushing furiously. "Too many guys are watching," He grabbed your wrist and dragged you away. You giggled.

"I'll be right back with drinks," He stood up from the blanket the both of you were sitting on. He ducked and came out of the big umbrella that was shielding you both from the sun. He turned around. "Don't. Move."

"Woof, arreseo," he chuckled. You leaned back, watching the waves roll back and forth. A guy came up to you, grinning. Oh no, this is not gonna be good.

"Hey there, sweet thang," His grin made you wince. He does not look good smiling..nor does he look good with any expression. Sweet thang? You subtly shivered. You turned away from him.

"Do you want to hang with me?"

"No."

"Come on, it'll be fun,"

"No, thank you."

"Come on,"

"No," He grabbed your wrist, startling you.

"Let go!" You squirmed around. Suddenly, your attacker fell back, releasing his grip from your hand. The guy was on the floor, groaning, you looked up to see your saviour. Kris was growling at the guy.

"Are you okay?" You nodded and smiled. He ran his hands through his hair, sighing. "Guess I have to do it earlier than planned,"

"Do what?" You began to ask but was cut off when his soft lips touched yours. Your eyes widened in surprise, evryone around you did too. He leaned in closer, deepening the kiss. You had to break away because the both of you were out of breath. You looked up, he met your gaze with smiling eyes. You giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Did you get it?" Kris asked from behind you. Get what?

"Yes, hyung. God, I can't believe you made me do this." A deep voice growled from behind you. You whipped around and faced...Tao. You looked at Kris and back to Tao, confusingly. However, everything fell into place when you saw Tao holding a shiny black digital camera.

"OMG, YOU DIDN'T" You glared menacingly at Tao. Tao threw his hands in the air in innocence.

"Don't get mad at me. I was FORCED to do it by this loverboy right here," Kris hissed at him, Tao growled back in response. You stepped in between them.

"An. Explanation. NOW." Kris fidgeted.

"It's for the music video," You blinked back tears and your heart squeezed. Did Kris just use me for his stupid music video? A tear escaped and rolled down your cheek. "No! No, it's not what you think!" He grabbed your wrist and pulled you close, wiping your tears with another hand. "I love you, Ericka. I truly do."

"Then why did you do this?"

"Because I needed a way to tell everyone on this planet that you're mine and I'm yours." You looked at him in surprise.

"Mwo?"

"That guy flirted with you, what will I do when more of them come? I have to keep them away from my goddess or else I might go insane," He smiled. You buried your head in his chest. His heart thumping as fast as yours.

"I forgive you this time,..I love you,"

"I love you too Ericka. I will, always and fovevermore, yours.

"As I am to you," He pulled you back and kissed you. Tao made gagging sounds in the background and ran away yelling 'That's it, I'm over this lovefest.' You smiled through the kiss. I am Kris' and Kris is mine.

 

-------------------------------------------------------Author's Note--------------------------------------------------------------

huhuhu subtly inserting my bias and his favourite place in  the story. Taotaotaotao<33

OH DEAR LORD KILL ME NOW. I just can’t write kiss scenes simple because it’s awkward for me…and I never been kissed before. I’m one of those people who going to die with her 47 ferrets, lol. So yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unnie, I hope you like your short fic<333

Keep on being the awesome person I know you are!