Kiseop's hand

Two Princes and One Heart

This is Kiseop's ending. If you chose Kris, please proceed to the next chapter xD

 

 

 

   You looked at them wide-eyed. Which hand should I choose? Memories of the short time you spent with Kiseop flooded your mind. He was the one who made school more enjoyable. He applauded and was at awe at your dance skills. He hugged you in front of everyone, despite the whispering and the weird looks. He looked at you, anxiously.

   You made up your mind. You slowly stretched out your hand and put it on top of Kiseop's. He gripped it gently, and helped you up. As you stood up, he pulled you close to him, hugging you once more in front of the public. You glanced over Kiseop's shoulder at Kris. Kris face was contorted with sadness and confusion. He locked gazes with you and his expression softened. He knows you love Kiseop. He won't do anything to push you away from the guy you believed will make you happy. His eyes watered and turned to leave. Daphne looked at you. You nodded at her. You knew that she'll go after Kris and try to cheer him up. Kris is in good hands. Kiseop pulled away from you to look at you. He smiled, tucking another strand of hair behind your ear. He leaned in and kissed your forehead.

"Thank you," his deep voice filled your ears.

"For what? I should be the one thanking you," you said, blushing, and buried your face in his chest.

"Who was that guy?" You sensed a hint of jealousy in his voice. You giggled at his pout.

“He’s a very good friend of mine,” he kept on pouting, so you pecked his cheek. He blushed.

“Aigoo,” He put his head back on top of yours and hugged you tighter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   You spent the next few days preparing for your dance performance. Soon it was time to perform in front of everyone. Your hands began to sweat, butterfly flew furiously in your stomach. You feel a bit light headed. Kiseop saw you and came over.

“You’ll do fine, love,” Kiseop hugged you. “Just look at me while you dance. Trust me, when I look at you while you dance, everything fades away. I see you and only you,” You giggled and nodded, feeling surprisingly calm.

You took a deep breath. As soon as the beat came in, you lost sight of everything but you and Kiseop. Kevin’s voice made its way in, the others soon joined. Beads of sweat rolled down your forehead, as you danced the chorus. You made your movements crisp and powerful. Your solo came in, you started to feel nervous again. You missed a step and cursed under your breath. You were about to give up when Kiseop’s voice rang throughout the gymnasium. You looked at him. He was singing with passion and was looking straight at you. He smiled and all the butterflies just left. Just. Like. That. You smiled back. Oh, the power of Kiseop’s smile. Kiseop’s solo came on and he just rocked the gym. Everyone was taken aback with the powerful moves Kiseop danced. You could see some of the girls’ eyes twinkling. Haha, he’s mine already~. The chorus came back on, and you joined Kiseop back to the dance floor.

The last beat of the song played and finished. You looked at Kiseop with glee. He grinned back and ran towards you, arms outstretched. You stretched your arms too, thinking that he was going to give you a hug. You yelped in surprise when he scooped you into his arms, bridal style. He twirled you around, laughing.

“Oppa! Put me down,” You giggled, wrapping your arms around Kiseop’s neck, tightly.

“Shireo~” He twirled you around faster, causing you to hug him more tightly. He chuckled and halted. You looked up, wondering why he stopped all of a sudden. The side of his lips curled up into a big smile, his eyes growing smaller. You almost melted in his arms because of his eyesmile. Everything Kiseop does makes you go insane and happy at the same time.

“Ericka, I love you,” you blushed at his sudden confession.

“I-I love you too,”

                Your eyes widened when he leaned in. His soft lips grazed yours at first, but you tightened your arms around him, you sealed the deal. You could feel Kiseop smile as he kissed you harder...and then the teacher interrupted.

“Ahem, ummm lovebirds? Yea, you. Class is still in session,” the teacher awkwardly said. You broke free of the kiss, blushing hard. Every single pair of eyes pierced your back. Kiseop, unaware of the situation, hovered his lips near yours.

“Oppa, please let me down..now. Everyone’s looking,” he slowly put you down but before you could take another step away from him, he intertwined his fingers with yours. He smiled at you and walked to the bleachers.

-------------------------------------------Author’s Note----------------------------------------------------

OH DEAR LORD KILL ME NOW. I just can’t write kiss scenes simple because it’s awkward for me…and I never been kissed before. I’m one of those people who going to die with her 47 ferrets, lol. HUHUHUHUHU Unnie, I stole Kris from you. He’s going to cry in my arms…well for this ending at least xD