Meeting Kiseop

Two Princes and One Heart

 

   “-nie, UNNIE!” you snapped out of your daydream. A girl your age, with long jet black hair and big glasses, was snapping her fingers in front of your eyes.

“De?”

“Daydreaming again, Ericka?” She laughed. “Who is it this time? Kris from EXO? Or perhaps Gongchan from B1A4?”

“I wasn’t daydreaming about anyone…” She stared at you for a long time. “Fine, I was thinking about Kris. Happy now, Daphne?”

“I didn’t say anything bad about daydreaming,” Daphne said, throwing her hands up in the air. “I mean, I myself daydream about Tao and Jaejoong- Omo speaking of Jaejoong, have you seen his new music video?” 

    You smiled. You both know what exactly is going to happened next. You nodded and the both of you flailed your arms around, fangirling over Jaejoong. Daphne showed you screen caps of the music video and the both of you started to scream again. You guys clamped your hands over your mouths to prevent making a loud ruckus, but you were still loud enough for your classmates to give you weird looks. Not a great idea to fangirl in school…especially when the men you fangirl over are unknown and foreign to them. You were going to listen to Jaejoong’s single again when the classroom door opened. Everyone scrambled back to their seats, some were struggling to put their electronic devices away from the teacher’s eyes.

“Ahem, I trust that you guys have finished last night’s homework. It’s important that you know this things for the test next week,” your classmates groaned and protested. Some went even as far as begging the teacher to postpone the test. “Be quiet, oh yes, you can come in now,” he said while looking at the doorway. Everyone shifted in their seats to catch a glimpse of the new student. A guy with soft, semi long, black hair and chocolate brown eyes that twinkled strode inside the room. He looked around and stood up straight as the teacher introduced him.

“Hey, hey, doesn’t he look like-“Daphne started.

“Lee Kiseop,” You whispered along with the teacher. You looked at Daphne and both of your eyes widened. It couldn’t be him.

“Anneyo-oops…Um hi, my name is Kiseop Lee and I’m from Korea. Nice to meet you,” he bowed ninety degrees, earning startled glances from your classmate. Your western classmates are not used to formal Korean greetings with the bow, handshakes and all. You giggled softly when Kiseop stood straight back up, confused by people stares. “Yes, he’s an exchange student so take care of him. You can sit next to Ericka there,” You slowly put your hand up as he looked confusingly at the teacher. “That’s her,” the teacher pointed at you. “Oh, and Ericka, if it’s okay, can you both share textbooks today? I still have to check if the library hid the textbooks from me,” You nodded. “Good, can everyone please turn to page 60?”

“Hi, my name is Kiseop,” he said as he sat down on the seat next to you by the window. You blushed and smiled.

“My name is Ericka,” you said, averting his eyes. Deep breaths, Ericka, deep breaths. It’s just a kpop idol. It’s just Kiseop from U-kiss. It’s just your bias from your all-time favourite band. No need to panic nor hyperventilate. You’ve got this, Ericka. Don’t fangirl in the middle of the class. You gave yourself a little pep talk. You turned to look at Daphne, who was also trying to calm herself down. You guys made eye contact and had a mutual understanding that you both are going to die from being so close to a kpop idol.

   You opened your textbook to the wrong page without knowing so Kiseop leaned in to turn it to the right one. You were so captivated by him that you forgot about your doodles in your textbook. He chuckled and you crashed back into reality. What is he laughing about? You turned to look at him and noticed that he was laughing at your textbook. What could it be-

"Ah!" you covered the textbook with your hands. All over your textbook was doodles of U-kiss. Lots and lots of logos and faces of Ukiss. You mentally facepalmed yourself. How could you forget about your doodles? Worst thing is that the majority of the doodles was of Kiseop. The great Kiseop who was sitting next to you, who also saw your doodles of him....You wanted to shrink down and just run away. You buried your blushing face in your hands. Kiseop smiled at your actions. How cute, he thought.

"So you like U-kiss?" You heard him ask you. Oh, kill me now.

"Ye-yes," you managed to stammer out.

"Then, who do you like the most in the group?" Oh dear lord, let me disappear now.

"Do you perhaps like...I don't know...me, Mrs. Ericka Lee?" He said smirking, teasingly putting his last name with your first name. You couldn't take it anymore. He already knows that you like him and now he wants to embarrass you more.

"YAH, Kiseop-sshi-" he put his finger on your mouth to shut you up and you did. Your eyes widened and heat rushed up into your cheeks. You glanced at Daphne. She was trying not to faint.

"Shhh, we're going to get in trouble...sorry for teasing you," he smiled apologetically.

"It's okay," you muttered out, he smiled as you forgave him.

DING DING DINNNNNNGGGGG

   You stood up to go to your next class when something collided on you.

"Omomomomomomo unnie omomomomomo," Daphne said hyperventilating. "It is him! OMG I can't, catch me unnie," She said, pretending to faint. Why is she the one fainting?

"Yah, why are you the one fainting when I'm supposed to be the one who faints,"

"Well, you're not doing it. So I'll do it for you," she pretended to faint again but this time she tripped over her own feet.

"Ah!" she said and then gasped when she realized who caught her.

"Are you okay?" she nodded, still hanging wide open. Kiseop chuckled, Daphne snapped out of her trance. She mischievously grinned.

"Well, I have to go to my next class now. Bye!" As she passed you, she whispered, "Go get him." You stared at her dumbfounded and she winked at you and flew out the door.

"Ericka-sshi, if it's okay, could I eat lunch with you?" You didn't even have to think about it. Eating with Kiseop! You got shivers just thinking about it.

"Sure," you smiled brightly at him. The corners of his mouth lifted up into a smile.

"See you later!" You both said, going your separate ways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Unnie I- ah, annyeonghaseyo, I’m Daphne,” she bowed to Kiseop, who also stood up and bowed. We were already sitting at our usual eating place, by the lockers and on the floor. We sat there with our legs stretched to trip unsuspecting victims. “As I was saying, here’s your camera I borrowed yesterday,” she gave you, your black digital camera back.

“You like photography?” Kiseop asked. The camera seemed to have sparked his interest. You remembered that Kiseop liked photography.

“Well-“You started, only to be cut off by Daphne.

“She takes amazing selcas!” You turned and narrowed your eyes down to slits as you glared at her.

“Yah, why did you tell him,” you whispered to her but Kiseop seems to have overheard you. Daphne put on her most angelic face and motioned Kiseop over. Oh no, she’s not going to do what I think she’s going to do. She took out her phone and showed Kiseop something.

“YAH, PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY!” However, you were too late, the damage has been done. Kiseop saw your embarrassing selcas.

“Now, now,” Kiseop chuckled. “You look cute,” You both stared at each other, heat rising up to your cheeks. Cute? Did Kiseop just call me cute? Was I just complimented by Kiseop?

“Yes, yes, and yes,” Daphne said, reading your mind. Sheesh, we spend so much time together that she can get the gist of my train of thought. “I know, we’ve been friends for a long time now,” You looked at her, shocked. Now…that is creepy. Daphne bursted out laughing after seeing your facial expression. Kiseop looked at both of you in confusion. “Don’t mind us,” Daphne said in between laughs.

“So, Kiseop, what are you doing here?” Daphne asked, finally calm.

“The usual, wanting to get better at my English, to study again, and to explore the world,” He said. “Also, I’ve been jealous of Kevin and Eli, since they can talk to international fans without having someone to translate.” He admitted, his hand behind his neck. The three of you chatted throughout the lunch hour. Kiseop occasionally showed the pictures he took, you and Daphne gasped at the beauty of it. The bell rang, signalling the end of the lunch hour. Daphne was texting on her phone.

“Got it?” Kiseop nodded. Daphne waved to him and ran back to you.

“What were you guys doing?”

“Oh, I got his number,” Daphne showed off her phone, smirking.

“MWO? Already? Was he willing? Did you threaten him?” Daphne laughed as you accused her.

“No, I asked him nicely,” She kept on laughing as you glared suspiciously at her. “Why? Wait…Did you think that I like him? Unnie, you know me more than that! My U-Kiss bias will and always be Eli-oppa,” You sighed in relief. Wait, what? In relief? WHAT?

“OMG, UNNIE, stop with your facial expressions,” she said in between laughs, wiping tears from her eyes.

“Wae, what’s wrong with my face?” You made silly faces to crack her up even more. She held up her hand and her other hand was clutching her stomach. You both laughed all the way to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    You made your way to the final class of the day. –sigh- P.E. Just have to get this over with. The teacher spilt the class in half. The girls on one side of the gym and the guys on the other side. Your eyes scanned the guy’s side. Omo! Kiseop was standing there, wearing his gym clothes. He wore simple black hoodie and white shorts. His legs are really skinny…wait why am I admiring his legs? You bought your gaze up to look at him. Your gazes locked, you smiled and waved. He waved back, flashing an eyesmile that sent butterflies in your stomach.

“We’re going to start the dance unit! Guys, be courteous and ask a lady to be your partner. BE NICE.” He emphasized the nice part. The guys slowly moved forward to pick their partners. You looked at Kiseop to see which lucky girl he was going to choose. He was coming closer and closer! Your heart thumped harder in your chest. Soon, he was standing right in front of you, his hand reached out.

“Ericka, will you be my partner?” He smiled, sheepishly. You feel light-headed, like you could just faint and drop to the floor.

“Sure,” you said, averting your eyes, fearing that he’ll see your blushing face. He leaned in and tucked a strand of hair behind your ears. You blushed even harder. Kiseop was so close, you could smell his cologne. It smelt like his favorite cologne, Calvin Klein CK One. Dang, he smells good.

“There, now we can see your pretty face,” He smiled. Pretty? PRETTY? That’s the second time he complimented you. Twice in one day. Oh dear, I hope I’m not using up all my luck all in one day.

“I hope you all have partners. The both of you will have to conjure up a dance routine and present it to the class. Find a song, put in dance moves, and BAM easy marks right there! I’ll give you this class and next week to prepare for it. Good luck!”

“What dance do you want to do?”

“Neverland,” he smiled.

“Chinja?”

“Yes,” you nodded.

“Could you show me some of your dance moves?” you hesitated. You’re not a very good dancer. “It’ll be fine, I just want to see how you dance,”

   You turned your ipod on. Miss A’s Good Girl Bad Girl was blasting out of the tiny speakers. You took a deep breath. You didn’t think anymore. You just danced, you felt the rhythm of the music and danced along. You danced with much passion, leaving Kiseop surprised. He was silently watching, he never expected you to be this good. After the last note played and the music ended, you stood straight back up, catching your breath. Kiseop came over, clapping, a huge grin planted on his face.

“That was great! Your actions were crisp and powerful! You were truly great,” he ruffled your hair, praising you. You blushed and smiled.

“Thanks,” Kiseop grabbed your hand, you looked up startled.

“Believe me, when you danced, everything else disappeared. Aish, that sounded so cheesy,” He put his hand behind his neck and smiled sheepishly.

“I’m glad you know that,” you said giggling. He smiled and changed the song. You both practiced hard. He even added a solo part for both you and him so that you could showcase your dance skills.

“No, not like that. You’re too stiff, here I’ll help you,” He came over and put his hands on your waist. He showed you the correct way but you were barely paying attention. You couldn’t pay attention when he was that close to you, when he has his hands on your waist.

“-icka, Ericka.”

“De?” You snapped out of your fantasy of Kiseop embracing you, when he called your name so many times…that and the fact that he doesn’t have his hands on your waist anymore but his arms encircled around your waist. He was hugging you!

“Do I have your attention now?” He chuckled as he started to take his hands off you when you unconsciously grabbed his hand. You didn’t want him to let go. You wanted to stay like that. He looked at you and blushed.

“Ah! Mian,” you apologized as you took your hand off his. Kiseop looked at you strangely and then threw his hands up in the air. That’s it, he thought. I just can’t resist her. She looked at me with her chocolate brown eyes and I swear I could have melted in front of her. Kiseop suddenly hugged you again.

“Sorry, can we just stay like this for a while?” You were startled, and could barely deliver a simple yes. It was awkward at first but you slowly got comfortable and eventually wrapped your arms around him, returning the hug. He rested his chin on your head and you buried your face into his chest. You heard his heartbeat, going as fast as yours were. You giggled and he hugged you tighter.

---------------Author's Note----------------

I just had to insert myself into the story didn't I?

xD

Hope you like it!

Just a reminder, this is a very very VERY long imagine...so yea...

kthxbai

oh yes thanks for reading! till the end!

Bye, Sushis!<33

Take my heart, why don't you D':<