Black Pearl number 5

Black Pearl 476

" Lady Sandara come here" The old man said " you must be cold, here put this on, it will keep you warm"

She took silently the shirt that the old man was giving her, it was still weird for her, as far as she could remember she had always lived at The Center, a horrible place where nobody could escape, and now she discovered that she had lived on Earth for centuries. How could it be possible ?  She must be dreaming she thought as she sat down and looked at the wolf sleeping. Her memory had been erased and yet she remembered perfectly all the tortures she had to go through. She knew perfectly the word pain. She had no friends and was kept into a dark room, and she could not eat. Men were taking her out of her room every night and she was put on a bed. And then they hit  her until she was out of control, as if they wanted her to do something, they expected her to do something to fight back, but nothing happened. And when nothing happened she was beaten up even more.

Sandara was not talkative , she had  no one to talk to anyway. When those men were asking her questions she was akways saying " I don't know, I don't remember" and that answer did not please them especially one of them. A man that was on a chair under a bulb. She did not manage to see his face, but only his legs, his legs were covered with scars, and his voice was deep and scary. Thinking about his voice frightened her. She would never forget him. How could she save the world when she did not know how to use the powers that the old man pretends she has?

" Are you hungry?" the old man asked

" Yes" 

" I hope that you like mushroom soup, but I think that's better than what you have been fed with before your escape"

She nodded silently.She took a bowl and began to eat. It was delicious , she had never tasted something as delicious as this, as far as she could remember. 

" Do you like it?"

" yes"

"I'm glad to hear that". He sat down next to her and warned her "I know that you may be confused by all of this lady Sandara but please trust me I will help you no matter what, both of us know very well dangerous people are looking for you and since i'm old i won't be able to protect you even if i wanted to. Please young lady stay in the forest and don't you ever go to the city"

She looked at him confused, she didn't know what he was talking about.

" You don't know what is it right? Of course you have been kept from the world for centuries, it's normal for you not to understand its meaning. A city is somewhere where there are a lot of lights,it's dangerous young lady , you can't trust people that are over there. The men that had been hiding you from the world, are men who came from cities. Do you understand me ? If you go over there they will be able to find you, and you will go back to where you were."

She nodded " I will be careful sir" she said softly

The old man smiled.

 

~~

 

Meanwhile a man was down the cliff looking for Sandara's body, her corpse was not in the river which meant that she was not dead. He smiled, she could not escape from him.He looked up around him and he saw a smoke no  very far away from him. "gotcha".

He fished out his phone from his pocket and called The Center

" What ?"

" I've found her"

" very good , very good, remember to bring her alive"

" don't worry, I am not as incompetent as your men" he hung up.

 

~~

" Please Sir don't do this, please, i'm begging you , I have two daughters don't kill me "

"You should have thought about it before that poor girl"

" Spare me"

" She begged you too, she had a brother and her parents" Jiyong said " she begged for you to leave her, to let her live, but you killed her right?"

" I was wrong please , you tell him to stop" he said turning to TOP

TOP stood still smirking at him " Why should I do that?"

" I will give you money, everything that i have, but don't kill me please"

" I don't know" Top answered looking down at his nails

The man fell on his knees and began to cry.

Jiyong lost his patience, he hated that kind of men, who were killing innocent people and then were crying when they were about to be judged.

" where is your money?"

" At Hamchong Bank ,there are 3 million of wons here for you, but please spare me "

" I will think about this, where 's the key of the safe-deposit box?"

"here take this " he man said  " So you will let me go right? You have thought about this?"

" yes , I've thought about letting you live, and my answer is no"

The man gasped, pushed Jiyong and tried to run away, the latter sighed , pulled the trigger and shot the man.

" TOP clean this mess and Bom go take that money" he said giving her the key " Make sure you look like one of his daughters"

" Sure"

" See you later" he smirked before going in the car where Youngbae, CL and Seungriw were waiting for him.

TOP took the bullet out the man's body and placed a card on him  "Black Pearl 476"