Black Pearl number 1

Black Pearl 476

 

A pink haired boy was sitting into a club looking at a bag that his best friend had put on the table.

No one dared to speak, it was not necessary , they had known each other for several years, since kindergarten, just by looking at each other they knew what they had to do.

One of them with blue hair clapped into his hands and all those people who were having fun on the dance floor knew it was high time for them to leave.

They didn’t need to ask why, it was forbidden, and the only “hero” who dared to do that never came back. The Black Pearl 476 knew how to deal with curious people.

There were a lot of rumors about them. Some said they were murderers, killing people for money, others said they were just a group of teenagers who were just having fun by scaring people. What if those two rumors were true?

 

The leader looked at his friends, they were all nervous, the content of that bag was important for them, and it meant two things:

-         The end of their activities.

-         They will stay in the .

 

“So?” said one of them, smoking a cigarette in order to increase his nervousness.

“Not now, let’s drink first” said the pink haired boy smirking at the youngest boy.

“I don’t want to, come on, I’m stressed to death, don’t do that to me, we have been sitting for two hours staring at that !!”

“Quit whining Seungrat, you’re annoying”

“I may be annoying but you’re worst Chaecat” he said winking at her. The latter grabbed him by his collar and gritted while putting her hand on his crotch “Call me like that one more time and I’ll fry your , understand?”

 

The others laughed at this. The leader knew they couldn’t wait anymore, so he decided to open it, he glanced at his best friend who nodded, he needed to do this.

After a while everyone gasped, the bag was empty.

“ this” yelled Chaerin “We needed that money for God’s sake! Bloody hell that mother er dared to trick us; it will be the end of him!”

“What should we do Ji?”            

“Chaerin is right, he dared to trick us, let’s make him understand that is not a game. You know what you have to do guys?”

 

His best friend sighed, he knew they needed that money to stop their activities, but scaring a man do death was not something great, he hated it, he was tired of this, tired of running away, tired of fighting, tired of everything, but he couldn’t leave, his best friend needed him, he was sure of that.

Jiyong was impulsive that is why he could not leave him alone.

The first and the last time that he left him alone for one week, he had already made the town turn into a mess. He was praying that one day Jiyong would find someone to calm him down. Taeyang snapped of his own thoughts when he heard the engine of the car, he stood up and grabbed his “gun”.

 

…..

 

“Where do you think you’re going you son of a ?” yelled Chaerin pissed as hell.

“Nowhere, please don’t hurt me I’ll pay you back I swear, I won’t trick you anymore.”

“We don’t believe you. Where is our money? You better answer fast before those three men get angry if you know what I mean” whispered the red haired girl into the ear of their victim.

“Ok I’ll give you your money”

“Good boy” said TOP leaning against the wall.

The old man made his way towards his chest of drawers and pulled out a gun, his glanced behind him and saw the Black Pearl 476 talking; they weren’t paying attention to him especially the youngest boy. He smacked his head and threatened them.

They turned back glaring at him , he knew he had made something unforgivable, he stepped back trying to flee but TOP, the blue haired guy punched hard him in the face and the latter fell down.

 

“ Bom do what you have to do" sighed Jiyong clearly bored, the red haired girl smiled at this.

She kneeled down and began to take off his clothes, then with help of TOP, the muscular one; they dragged him out of his house and tied him to a street light.

 

Bom stayed near the old man while Seungri stepped into his car ready to turn on the engine. The unconscious man came to his sense with the help of Chaerin, the girl smirked at this.

“WH-where am I?” he said scared

“ in the street, look at that car in front of you, if you’re not telling us what we want to know, I’ll just put my hand up ,and you will be squashed like a bug.”

Seungri stepped on the accelerator, making the almost man know that it was not a game.

On the other side of the street, Jiyong and Taeyang were sitting on the sidewalk watching their friends.

“ Ji, we don’t have to go that far, you know that, look at him, his old and almost , if Seungri scares him, he will have a heart attack, and I don’t want to be responsible for that.”

“Taeyang, we’re just having fun, look at this it’s fun, isn’t it?”

“No, we’re too old for this”

“Old?” Jiyong scoffed

“ Ji, please tell me you’ll stop that. Can we stop scaring people? Robbing is enough”

“I promise you I’ll stop but I can’t tell you when” he said lighting a cigarette.

 

The old man was too scared to speak, Chaerin put her hand up and Seungri accelerated. “Finally, we’ll have fun”

“No don’t kill me; I’ll tell you everything, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!!!!”

But the car didn’t stop, Bom and Chaerin stepped back smirking at the scene.

“NO PLEASE NO!!!! I’ll TELL YOU! The money is my car!! Don’t kill me!!!” yelled the old man as he saw the car ready to squash him, he kept yelling for their leniency.

Seungri accelerated one more and then no sound could be heard except the tears of the man. He opened his eyes realizing that he was still alive. Chaerin came towards him and laughed out loud, he peed his pants.

 

Jiyong smirked at this while opening the boot of the car “Man it was not that difficult, but if you dare to trick us once again, you will regret that Seungri let you live”

After that they left him crying alone, tied like a pig under a street light where everybody could see him.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, a girl was running for her life, a hundred of men were purchasing her; she was their prey, their toy, their guinea pig. She knew she had to run faster but she couldn’t. She couldn’t see anything, she had to escape, and she had no word to describe the hell she was in. The men were near her, one of them grabbed her arm, but she managed to get free, then she came on the top of a cliff which was hiding a city named Seoul she knew she was saved, since it was oblivious to her opponents, but how could she reach it? She looked down and fortunately there was a river to break her fall. She turned back smiling bitterly at her enemies and plunged into the cold water.

 

 

HI !! guys this is my first Daragon FanFic i hope you will like it ^^ , i don't know if that first chapter is great but tell me what you think  haha ^^ 

 thanks for subscribing~~