Black Pearl number 4

Black Pearl 476

The old man looked at the woman and explained to her the prophecy that he had been waiting for, for so long.

" You are what I have been waiting for, a man has been found dead today, he was killed by his own child"

She looked at him startled

" A book relates the story of two worlds.  Earth and Fallopiah. Fallopiah was a planet where there were only animals and the Deities of this world was Mayacha and her husband Sebung. They were peaceful and wanted  human beings and animals to live together in harmony. In order to do this they went on Earth and talked to its Deity, Hamyung. The couple and Hamyung became friends and animals and human beings could live together. They could understand each other, it was a period of peace, of love, of friendship. But something happened, Hamyung fell in love with Mayacha and seduced her. They had an affair and after few months Sebung found out was going on behind his back after he had dicovered that their baby,  a beautiful girl was looking like Hamyung. He fought against Hamyung and killed him. He cursed the Earth and kicked Mayacha out of Fallopiah. She had nowhere to go and came to Earth. She lived there while fighting against the curse that Sebung had put on animals and human beings that were living there. 

Animals became violent and ate humans, she had only one solution turned everyone into animals or everyone into humans, and she choose the second solution and everyting went back to normal. Animals that were turned into humans forgot that they had once  been animals.

But only one animal didn't turned into a human and bit her daughter, Mayacha did not want her child to die and gave her immortality to her child. Mayacha by doing became sick and died on the Earth. Her daughter that was a baby back then grew up as an orphan and inherited her powers from her mother, she could control animals. Unfortunately she disappeared and nobody knew where she was. She only left a message for on a stone saying that she would come back when the world would need her.

And this time has come, that man's death today is the sign , he was killed by his own child that turned into an animal. You are the key of this prophecy young lady, you are Mayacha's daughter. The pendant that is around your neck proves this, you are Sandara , the one who can save the world. Unfortunately I don't what happened to you lady Sandara, we have to find why you disappeared from the world and why your memory has been erased, without your memory you can't save us"

" San..Dara" she managed to say

The old man smiled to her.

 

~~

 

Jiyong came back to his hideout with blood on his hands.

When the others saw this they sighed once again. It happened again.

Jiyong  let the child kill his own father after he had seen the savage look on his face, he stayed there and looked at the horrible scene. His could not stop the child and he did not want to because he knew too well what the child had been going through. 

Before the orphanage Jiyong was and beaten up by his father every single night, his was a young boy and could do nothing to prevent this, but one day afther coming back from school he found his alcoholic mother killing his father, he stayed still and watched the scene , he did not want to stop his mother, she was right, his father was a monster he deserved this. He had to pay for his sins. Then, his mother killed herself before his eyes, and he was left alone.

" Ji ... Are you ok ?"

"I guess, this is the anniversary of my father death and it happens every year, i could not stop this child "

" I know Ji" Youngbae said

" He stabbed him, and took his heart, I was there, I was watching this without moving, the child was like an animal, i could do nothing about it Youngbae and the worst thing is the fact that i wanted to help him, I wanted to help him"

" Ji needs to find someone who can help him forget evrything , he needs to be saved" Youngbae thought.

Jiyong sighed and went to sleep.

The others looked at him and sighed , they perfectly knew his past, and did not know how to save him from it. The only thing they could do in order to move on was to take money from those who made that world so unfair.

 

Hi Guys !!

It's been a while right ? 

Sorry for that crappy chapter, i hope that you liked it haha