Black Pearl number 2

Black Pearl 476

 

Everything was black, no sound could be heard.

Silence, only silence.

That was her life used to be, pitch black.

No memories, no friends, no family, only a sour taste in , she was alone.

An empty mind in a fragile body.

She came out of the water and looked up, the men who were after her were on the cliff, maybe they thought that she was dead, but they would look for her body as a proof, she was sure of that. No one could escape, the only was to be free was death, the only solution, but she was not ready to die, not yet not now.

Something was keeping her alive, an aim, the hunger of knowledge, her past. She needed to fill the blanks.

 

Her clothes were left in the water, and then she began to walk into that unknown forest. Stars were the only witnesses of what had happened, and they were the silent ones too. They were watching her, walking slowly in the dark, , fragile but beautiful. She was too pretty to be real. Her skin was pale and bright, she was a walking diamond, her aura seemed to be strong and fragile at the same time and her brown hair which was above her hips made her look like a goddess.

 

A princess?

An angel?

An elf?

A doll?

 

Everything was so small, her hands and her feet were beautiful and yet strange for a girl of her age. She was just breathtaking.

Suddenly something broke the silence, an animal maybe, she was not sure of that, she the right then on the left. A pair of eyes, yellow eyes was watching her. She gasped.

Teeth and saliva were showing. She began to run for her life, her pursuer was after her. She couldn’t die yet, not just yet. She tried to be fast but it was complicated: mud, trees, darkness were her enemies. She stumbled and fell.

The wolf was just behind her, approaching slowly taking its time, admiring her, she was the perfect prey, the perfect meal that a wolf could dream of, but eating her was not its intention. The animal stopped and looked at her eyes, beautiful brown eyes, something unknown deep and bestial.

She was a queen. And she was aware of this. The wolf just bowed, respectful.

A new era will begin.

A man appeared behind the wolf. He looked like a homeless man, he smiled at her.

“Finally you’re here; I’ve waiting for that moment to come for so long”

She stared back at the animal and at the man, there was a familiar feeling as if she had always knows these two God’s creations.  She was not afraid anymore; she stood up not sure of what to do.

Silence, only silence. They were alone with the stars.  She put her hand on the fur of the animal. Soft and familiar, she smiled at the animal and that the old man.

“Follow me” he said after a while. He and the wolf began to show her the way through the forest.

A silent alliance was made, she nodded and followed him.

 

 

~

 

“You’re a killjoy Chaerin!”  Seungri yelled as the girl who was on his lap just came off. “Why did you tell her that I was gay?”

“Because you are”

He glared at her; Chaerin was the worst girl ever, always making him angry and frustrated. Sometimes he just wanted to strangle her but he could not.

“I’m not gay!!”

“You are”

“And what make you think that I am?”

“Easy. It’s written all over you face”

He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

“And you what’s written on your face? Huh J.E.A.L.O.U.S.Y!!”

It was her turn to roll her eyes.

“Oh puh leaze! I’m not interested in you kid, stop dreaming you’re not my type” she said as she drank her glass of scotch.

Seungri sat beside her, and put his hand on her tight.

 

“ Stop lying Chaecat, when I’m with a pretty you always ruin the moment because you want to be at her place, you want me to touch, you want to feel me, to kiss me , you want me to do nasty things to you , you want me to T.A.K.E Y.O.U   D.O.W.N” he whispered into her ear while her tight.

 

The others kept silent with a smile on their faces. Seungri should have never down that. It was the end of him, and they won’t save him, he was in his own after all.

Chaerin froze “Seungri back off” she hissed.

But the brave boy that he was, was just deaf, he ignored what she said and her earlobe.

Youngbae and Bom almost chocked to death while seeing that. Jiyong and TOP just smirked; they looked at each other and began to count.

“1 … 2…3-“

 

“YOU MOTHER ER, FREAKING , YOU BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BEFORE I FRY YOUR ING BALLS YOU SON OF A , I’LL FRY YOUR BALLS AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM IN FRONT OF ALL THESE WHO DON’T GIVE  A ABOUT YOUR DICKHEAD !!!!” she yelled at him , running after him.

 

Then Seungri’s voice could be heard, a girly voice to be exact, he kept running into the club while praying for his life.

Everybody ignored him.

No one dare to interfere between him and Chaerin. She was mad cat with a nasty mouth, and all that came out of it was just a bunch of curses.

She pinned him on the wall and slapped him hard in the face and she began to kick and punch him.

“Hyungs! Bom! Help me!!” he yelled

“I was glad to be meeting you” Bom said as she was pretending to cry. Jiyong and Youngbae just laughed at her as they stood up.

 

“Chae he’s all yours” Top smirked

“No!!! “ Seungri exclaimed clearly scared and angry at them

“Oh yes” Chaerin hissed.