Chapter 5

Stay With Me For Thousand Years , Sharing Our Love

 

“Ah Kyu…please.. just for this time… I want you to help me..”

”No Hyuk… Hae still need you..he still love you… he still want you by his side..”

 

“Kyuuu… if there something happened to me.. im no longer here. I will leave this world and Hae.”

 

“Ahh.. arraso Hyuk, I will try my best to take care of Hae.”

 

“Thanks Kyu. You are my best friend ever. I will pray there for you guys.”

 

“Uhmm..ne Hyuk. Thanks. I will take care of Hae well.”

 

“Kyuuuu~~!!! Hyukk~~!!!” Hae yelled as he want out from his room and run to them.

 

“Oh Hae… hye. “ Kyu greeted and Hae jumped on Hyuk’s lap and hugged Hyuk’s neck.

 

“Hae… we have guest here. Don’t do like that.”  Hyuk said and put Hae down sit beside him make Hae pouted.

 

“But… its okay for Kyu. I always talk to him about us to him.” Hae said and Hyuk shocked.

 

“Is it true Kyu?”

 

“Uh..i have other work. I have to go now. Bye Hae , Hyuk.” Kyu bite his bottom’s lips.HURT!.

 

“But…. I just see you just now. Why you wanna leave~~!” Hae whines.

 

“Yeah Kyu… why you wanna leave..”

 

“I go first. Bye thanks for invite me.” Kyu stand up and walk to the door.

 

“Kyyuuuu~~!!” Hae called Kyu but… Kyu just ignore it and leave.

 

Kyu ran to his house with tears falling down from his eyes down to his cheek.

He keep thinking what have Hyuk and he talked just now. The same question is keep flying in his mind. #Should I accept Hyuk’s heart? Should I love Hae after Hyuk die? Should I leave Hae after Hyuk die? Should I confess Hae after Hyuk die? Did Hae will accept me? What should I say to Hae about Hyuk’s heart in my body? Will Hae accept it?#Kyu screamed loudly in his house and cry loudly. He ignored all the call from Hae and Hyuk. All message from Hae and Hyuk. Yeah.. only Hae and Hyuk know his phone number.

 

#Next Day#

 

“Paipai Hyuk!!” Hae yelled and walk to his school.Ummmm…where Kyu?

 

“Hey Sungmin Hyung!!!”

 

“Hey Hae. What you want?” Sungmin, Hae’s chemistry lab’s partner.

 

“”Did you see Kyu walk here or anything about Kyu??”

 

“Ummm…I heard he called the teacher and said he sick. So he not go to school today.”

 

“Ohhh… Okay. Thanks for that Hyung!!!” Hae said and bowed to Sungmin. After that… Hae called Hyuk and informed Hyuk about Kyu.

 

“Hyuukk~~!!”

 

“Yes baby? Why you sick again? Why you not in your class yet?”

 

“Aihh.. later la.. I wanna tell you about Kyu. He not go to school today. Sungmin Hyung said Kyu sick and not go to school today.

 

“Ohh… I will go to Kyu’s house and checked Kyu up. Okay baby? Don’t worry ne.”

 

“Okey!! Pai Hyuk!! Love you soooooooooooooo much. Hehehe.”

 

“1437 Hae. Pai muah” Hyuk hanged up the phone.

 

“Eh? 1437??? I will ask him later ah” Hae said and walk happily to his class.

 

# At Kyu’s House #

 

Knock Knock Knock. “Kyuu!!! Open the door please!!” Hyuk yelled and knocked the door house loudly.

 

“Um sorry Mr. Who are you? You don’t know that the owner here already go to Jeju Island for a vacation a month.” The old aged woman told Hyuk.

 

“Umm.. thanks Aunty.”

 

“Ne… you are welcome , young man.”

 

#After School#

 

“Monkey~~~!!!!” Hae yelled and run to Hyuk, who standing infornt of his car waiting for Hae.

 

“Aish this Fishy.. don’t run pleaseee… I don’t want you fall arraso??” Hyuk said and Hae pouted.

 

“Sowwy Monkey.. I just excited to see you here.. By the way… how Kyu? Is He really sick??” Hae asked with sparkle eyes , Hyuk noticed it..but he just ignored it.

 

“Let’s go inside the car first, its cold outside.” Hyuk said and opened the door for Hae. Hae giggles and pecked Hyuk’s cheek.

 

“Hae… Actually.. Kyu went to Jeju Island. The old lady beside his house say he went to Jeju island for vacation.”

 

“What!!! You lie me Hyuk! “ Hae yelled and Hyuk suddenly stop the car immediately.

 

“Hae can you please shut up!! You know we almost get into an accident because of you!! If you want to see me die first!! Just do it again!!” Hyuk shouted and Hae just silent.

 

After the long way to house, they not talk to each other because of Kyu.