Wedding.

Stay With Me For Thousand Years , Sharing Our Love
Kyu's POV.
 
"Hyukkie , I waited for you ne? I love you." Hae talked in his dream again. I just sighed and keep drive home.
I put him on bed after we both reach. I stare at his lovely face and sighed. He might love Hyuk more than me.
 
"I'm sorry." I said and walked down to the living room. I lay on sofa and try to sleep. 
 
-morning-
 
"K-kyu..wake up." Hae wake me up and kiss my cheek. I wake up and rubbed my cheek.
 
"I'm awake now. Get ready , we will go the hall that can change our future." i said and walk lazily to bathroom , but then Hae hold my wrist."Now , what you want?" I said and rubbed my eyes , trying not to make him hurt.
 
"Did i talked something wrong last night?Why you not sleep on bed last night?" he asked. I chuckles and mess his hair.
 
"Since we both will marry. I won't sleep with you for awhile."I said and smile.
 
"Y-yeah , but..why in sudden?" 
 
"Because you are my wife. And now prepare yourself , because umma will picked you at 9. I will stay here. You go with umma and dress up yourself." i said and mess his hair. "Ah my back hurt.." i whine softly not too loud for Hae to hear it. Hae walked to the kitchen and prepare our breakfast.
 
Hae's POV.
 
Did he heard or know about my dream? I sighed and prepare the breakfast while Kyu is taking bath in the bathroom.
 
"Hae...Umma is here! Palli open the door." Kyu yelled from the bedroom. I run to the door and open it."Ummaaa~" I said and hugged her. She smile widely and hug me back. 
 
"Aww~ You already eat your breakfast baby?" she asked, i look at her and grins widely."Not yet...i already cook the breakfast. Waeyo umma?" 
 
"Oh, umma. Hae, let my umma in. It's cold out there. And let's eat the breakfast together." Kyu said and walked to the kitchen. I look at him and sighed softly. Umma patted my shoulder and walk to the kitchen.
 
"Kyu... Appa will stay with you here. Hae you come with me to Kyu's house." umma said as she sit on the chair beside me. I just nodded and look at Kyu, who just hummed while eating the fried rice. 
 
"Kyu ahh... Here eat some kimchi..umma bought this for us." i give him the kimchi, before i could put  the kimchi on his plate , he take another kimchi and eat it.
 
"Umma, Hae, did you both want me sent you to the house?" he asked and looked at umma. I bite my lips and stare at the food. Umma looked at me and hold my hand softly. I look at her and smile.
 
"We both will go with the driver there." Umma said and stand up , taking me to the bedroom. 
 
"Haebaby..what's wrong?" she ask and look softly at me. I just smile and hugged her.
 
"I'm fine umma. I'm so happy when i got marry to Kyu and be your family." i said. 
 
"Arraso.. just prepare. Now let's us go to Kyu and went to the house, ne?" 
 
Kyu's POV.
 
Ahh, umma must think this is my fault. I just eat the kimchi and open the door as someone knock it.
 
"Oh, appa. Come in. Umma already go." I said and let him in. He sit at the dining table and breakfast too. 
 
"Your umma too excited untill she forget to make me breakfast." I look at him and smile.
 
"Appa, i don't know what i feel now. I'm so happy , but in the same time i'm feel sad. You know Hae and i at first just friend, i hold my feel towards him for two years, then his boyfriend died. And now i have his boyfriend's heart. I'm so guilty for this , and i know it's my responsibility to take care of Hae after Hyuk die, Hyuk already told me about Hae. I can't accept that Hae still wait for Hyuk. I just want Hae love me with all his heart. Not two-sided-love. Appa, i don't think i can give Hae better life. Everytime Hae dream of Hyuk..i felt so hurt, i felt so betrayed. I love him more than how i love Seo at first." i explain to him. He look at me and smile softly.
 
"Kyu..Hae and Seo is different person. Seo never love you for your heart, she just love you for the money. But Hae, he's too different. He's all alone , and now he need family. He need someone that can bring a light in his dark life. Just believe your love to Hae. Hae try his best to love you. Just forget this hurt and start new life with him." appa said and patted my shoulder.
 
We both prepare for the wedding and i wore a black and white suit. My father walk inside and look at me.
 
"Whoa..my son will be someone's husband now." He said and hugged me tightly,crying.
 
"Appa....Don't cryy...I will cry too.. Namja now cry appa." I said and wipe his tears, smile widely to him.
 
"Aigoo, appa just touched. You look so amazing.--"
 
"Just like when umma and appa marry eh? Right my baby?" Umma cutted appa's word and smile.I look at her and hugged her. 
 
"Umma..Gomawo. I love you all." I said and hugged them both.
 
"The bridegroom is ready?? All set , just wait for you." our wedding manager said. Appa patted my head and take me to the platform. I smile widely as i saw Hae is walking towards me with his beautiful dress,that umma buy.
 
"You look so beautiful,Hae." I said as he reach the platform. He blushed and smile. "Hyuk..allow us to marry. I hope you don't mind. I just want Hae love me as more as he love you." I sighed softly and look at the priest. 
 
"Cho Kyuhyun, will you stay forever with Lee Donghae,sharing your love, taking care of Lee Donghae and treat him as your..wife?" ."Yes i will." I said, while hold tight Hae's hand.
 
"Lee Donghae, will you stay forever with Cho Kyuhyun, sharing your love, taking care of Cho Kyuhyun, and treat him as your husband?"."Yes i will." Hae said and smile widely.
 
"You may kiss." I turn my body to Hae and kiss his lips softly. I pulled away as he kiss me back. I smile and mess his hair.
 
"Aigoo, my son..." i heard umma said while wiping her tears. I walk towards her and hugged her tightly. 
 
"Umma.....Don't cryyyy" I keep hug her but then she smacked my head."Ummmaaaaaa~~ appoo~" I pout and rubbed my head."Don't leave your beautiful wifey there!" She said, i giggles and run to Donghae. 
 
"Hae..umm..you want to visit Hyuk?" i kiss his cheek lightly while hugging him from back. He nodded softly and caress my hand. "Arraso, Let's go. The grave is too near. Hehe, I will accompany you." 
 
"Hyuk.." Hae mumble as we reach Hyuk's grave. I sighed softly and look at Hae."I-i..i will stay there. At tree." I said and walk towards the tree. I let out a silent cry.
 
Hae's POV.
 
As i reach Hyuk's grave, as usual, Kyu will leave me there and wait.
 
"H-hyuk..i said i will wait for you. I just marry with Kyu. I just don't want he be alone."i said and wipe my tears. 
 
"Hae..please don't wait me. Please love Kyu more than you love me. You both already marry. Let your body and your heart belong to Cho Kyuhyun! Please promise me that." i heard it as the wind blow hits my face. 
 
"H-hyuk..i-im sorry. I'm confused. I love Kyu...but, i can't love him as much as i love you." i mumble softly and caress his grave.
 
"H-hae..why you marry me if you can't love me?" Kyu asked from behind. I look at his face, his eyes is red and puffy.
 
"K-kyu...i-i..."
 
"It's okay. Tonight umma let us sleep at our house. So, let's go home. It's already late." He said.
 
As we reach home, Kyu walked towards the guest's bedroom. I run towards him and hold his wrist.
 
"Hmm, ne? Did you need something?" he asked.
 
"Don't you want to sleep with me?" i asked and look at him. I bite my lips hard as he refuse to look at me.
 
"Oh that thing. I will sleep with you when you ready to be my wife. When you're ready to love me." he said and walked towards the bedroom. I sighed and walk to the bedroom. 
 
-1message recieved- i open it and read.
 
From : Kyubaby<3
To: Fishybaby<3.
"I went to shop, i need to buy some food for us. Umma will come later." 
 
I walk down to the kitchen and recieved text from Suho,my friend that i meet at grave.He is visiting his son's grave,JoonXing.
 
From:SuhoAngel.^-^
To:HaeHyung >-<
-Hyung yahhhh!! Chukkae. Prepare for your first night~~ ehehe.. XD-
 
"Aish this Kid.!" I smirked and reply the text.
 
To:SuhoAngel.^-^
From:HaeHyung >-<
-yah Kim JoonMyun!! Go there to your beloved husband,Yixing and make alot of babies~ xP-
 
From:SuhoAngel.^-^
To:HaeHyung >-<
-Hyung~~~~~i'm tired already~you know when im giving birth is sooo hard. Almost die x.x why don't hyung make babies with your husband,Kyuhyun~~~ xP-
 
To:SuhoAngel.^-^
From:HaeHyung >-<
-Awwww~ Later then. Btw, someone knocked my house's door now. I have to go. Bye.-
 
I put the phone aside and walked to the door. I opened the door and helped Kyu bring things that he buy from shop.
 
"Whoaaa...you want make kimchi eh?" i said and tilted my head while looking at him. He palmed my cheeks and grins.
 
"You look so cute~ Ofcourse. Umma want make kimchi, since tomorrow is appa's birthday~" Kyu said and pecked my cheek lovingly. I smile widely and hugged him tightly.
 
"I'm glad you're you now." i mumble softly while snuggle my face to his chest. He chuckles and caress my hair.
 
"Yeah...i love you my babyHae.. I'm sorry for before. I heard your dream, and you say you are waiting for Hyuk. A-and i feel betrayed." he said softly, i felt like something stabbed my heart badly when he say that he feel so betrayed. I tighten my hug and kiss his chest softly.
 
"I'm sorry...i break your heart....again." i mumbles softly. He hold my chin and stare at my eyes. He smile widely and kiss my face. He bury his face to my neck and inhale my sweet scent. 
 
"My baby maybe break this heart..but he can't run from my grip. He's too beautiful and perfect for me. I will take care of you like how i found you my beautiful black pearl." Kyu said and kiss my neck softly. He look at me while wrap his arm around my waist. He slowly pecked my cheek but something interput us.
 
"Ehem!!!" we heard something, we both turn around and saw umma standing infornt of the door. We both laughed and walk to umma.
 
"Ummaaa~" i said and run from Kyu's embrance and hug umma. Kyu chuckles and let me go from his embrance. Umma hugged me back and mess my hair. I giggles and look at her.
 
"My baby is having sweet moment with my sweety? Did he lovely boy? Is he sweet? How you feel about him?" umma teased and look at Kyu. I giggles and run towards Kyu , hugging him tightly.
 
"I lob him tho muth...he ith ma huthband. He ith tho thweet boy. Ehehe." I said lisp , umma and Kyu laughed. I pouted and look at them.
 
"Waeee~~" I whine , umma ignore it and walked to kitchen. Kyu poke my waist and walked to kitchen with me. Umma take out spicy red chilly, cabbage, fish oil and more. I look at umma and Kyu. Kyu smile and patted my head lovingly. I purred softly and Kyu pinch my nose,make me sneezing. 
 
"Aigooo this two lovely couple. What you both do hum? Here help me. Take that big bowl, gloves ,some vinager and some water. Palli!" umma said and we both run to search the thing that she need. Umma chuckles as she saw we both running bring the thing that she need. 
 
"Whoaaaa~~~ umma...can i taste thisss~~" I said and sneak my hand to take the kimchi. Kyu slapped my hand softly and feed me the kimchi. I pout and eat the kimchi, umma shook her head as she saw our loving moment. I smile widely at umma. 
 
"Hae...massage umma please." umma said while keep pour the fish oil to the kimchi and mixed it. I went back of her and massage her shoulder. I giggles as she felt i massage her well. Kyu look at me and smirk devily.
 
"Hae..massage me after this.." Kyu said and i look at him,who giving a massage-me-on-bed-later. I blushed and keep massage umma. 
 
"Kyu..don't bully my baby. Hae, it's enough. Can you make us a tea?" umma said. I walked to the kitchen and take a pot, put the tea bag and the sugar. I finished make the tea , i walk to umma and Kyu. I put the tea beside umma and Kyu. I grins widely when umma taste it.
 
"Uhm...nice. You're good at making this. Who teach you hum?" umma said and look at me. 
 
"It's Hyukkie teach me that. He said everything we make is good not because the ingredient but on how we make it." i said proudly and giggles. I heard Kyu stand up, umma and me look at him. 
 
"I need toilet." He said and walked towards the bedroom. I slowly follow him , as he close the door. I put my ear to the door. I shocked as i heard a sobbing sound. I opened the door slowly and hugged Kyu from behind. 
 
"I know my line! It's not a good thing if i marry you! I'm your friend. your friend!!" Kyu said and crying. I patted his back and hug him tight. 
 
"K-kyu.... you know, i really love you. I'm sorry for making you feel so betrayed , make you feel like i don't love you , make you don't believe on me." i said , he stopped crying and look at me.
 
"You...i just believe you." he sighed, " i know, my line just your friend. I remember all the thing you say at Hyuk's grave. I try to erase it..i can't. Ah, umma maybe wait for us. I will go down now." he said and walk to kitchen. I sighed and bite my lips hard.