I Dont Understand

Stay With Me For Thousand Years , Sharing Our Love

Kyu's POV.

Thanks to God for give this love to me. Thanks for Hyuk for give me a chance to stay alive,I promise you to take care of Hae. I walk towards the kitchen and cook some food for my beautiful baby.

"Hmmmm....nice smell...."i heard a voice from back. I turned my back around and saw Lee perfect Donghae standing at the dining table while looking at me sweetly.

"Hey... take a seat sir. I will serve you the food soon."i said and grins widely. Hae giggles and sit at the dining table.I walk towards him while bringing all the food that i've cook for him. Hae look at all the dishes and shocked.

"K-kyu....how can i eat all this thing??" he ask and keep look at all the food on the dining table.I smile and sit infornt of him.

"I know my baby is tired because of our "activity"..so, i cook him alot of foods for him to have energy again."i smirked and look at him. He slowly smacked my head and blush.

"Yah! Wae you so......"

"So what?? I'm your husband at all baby..." i cutted his word while rubbing my head.

"Kyu.....i wonder.. you really love kimchi huh?? Who will eat all this kimchi that we make last night?!" he ask and look at me with a serious face.

"Well....you,me and the neighbours. Hehe...waeyo?" i look at him and pinch his nose.

"Yah!! Dont pinch my nose...can i give this to Hyukkie's cousin,Leeteuk and his hubby Kangin, Heechul hyung and his hubby Hangeng. Hehe...don't jelly ne baby..."he said softly, trying not to hurt me. I smile sweetly and mess his hair.

"Sure baby... anything for you my dear." i said and kiss his nose. Hae giggles and pull my into a deep kiss. I just respond into the kiss and let Hae controll all he want to do. Hae pulled away slowly and blush.

"Kyu..can i follow you to appa's office today??" he ask, i look at him and nod. Yeah....i will work at appa's company now.Thanks to Hae that force me to help appa at his company.

"Yeah... you can Hae..and don't forget to bring some of our kimchi to appa's office ne?" i remind him, he nodded and walk to kitchen,packing the kimchi.

"Kyuuuuuuuuuuuu..... i'm done!!" Hae yelled and walk into our room. I smirked as i saw he blushed looking at my body.

"Hae....lets bath together." i said, he nodded slowly and bite his lips nervously. He walk to me and i pulled him into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uhh...Kyu. Why your office is soooooo big and huge. It's bigger than our bedroom." Hae said and walk around my office. I smile and sit on my chair.

"Hae...wait here ne? I need to meet appa for awhile. Don't go anywhere just stay here. If you wanna go anywhere just text me arra?" i said and he nodded cutely. I chuckles and kiss his forehead before heading to appa's office.

"Hey, Sica. Well why you're here?" I said as i saw Jung Jessica,the craziest girl in my office block my way.

"Well...you bring your wife here?? Can i meet him? He must be so cute right??" she said and grins widely.

"Hmm..yeah. He's in my office and ofcourse you can meet him. I'm your cousin right?" i said and messed her hair. She giggles and walk to my office.

Hae's POV.

Well...i followed Kyu. Hehe... I giggles but then stop as i saw Kyu talking with a girl before he heading to appa's office. Hell yeah, the girl is beautiful and clingy to him. I pouted and walked back to Kyu's office. As i reach his office i opened his laptop and watching movie. Hehe..my Finding Nemo's movie.

"Hello!! Anybody here??"i heard someone yelled. I lift my head and saw the girl that talk with Kyu just now. I sighed and smile softly towards her. She walk to me and greet me."Hey...i'm Sica..Jung Jessica. I'm Kyu's cousin. Hehe...well. You look so cute. And more cute than Kyu's ex-girlfriend."she said. I look at her with widen eyes and blinks my eyes rapidly. H-how can...Did Kyu turned gay after he broke up with his ex-girlfriend?.

"H-hi. I'm Hae..Lee..e-eh. Cho Donghae. Ehehe." i said and Sica laughed then pinched my cheek hardly. I puff my cheek and rub it.

"You so cute. Hahahaha. By the way, you wanna know about Kyu's past??" she said, well yeah. I nodded because i'm excited hearing my hubby's past story. Hehe.

"Welll....its start when..Kyu in his high school life. Well you both are in school right? You know Seo Joo Hyun? Or maybe Seohyun?.." she ask again, i blinks my eyes and remember that girl. She's the one that Hyuk caught when she is trying to throw my bag into pool. "She is Kyu's ex-fiance. Their parents force them to get married but then Kyu realize that Seohyun's family just want his money. They broke up and yeah..Seohyun accident and died three days after they broke up because she trying to get away from the gangster that she borrow their money." Sica continued before she start new story, someone knocked the door and enter the office.

"Soo....What you guys talking about hmm?"Kyu ask as he saw Sica with me. I grins and walk to him then pecked his lips.

"We both just gossip about you! Hahaha.." Sica said, he look at me who acted innocent and grins widely.

"Well....Kyu. I'm hungry.." i said and snuggle my face to his neck. He smile and rubbed my tummy.

"Arraso baby...you will eat. Just wait for awhile please..appa want eat with us." i pouted and nodded.

"Arraso...can i continue my story with Sica?? Pleaseeeee~~" i said and give Kyu my best cute aegyo face.

"Ah..okay you will have your gossip with Sica but remember i will call you later ne?" Kyu said and sit on his chair. I kiss his lips and walk to the cafeteria with Sica and started our story again.

I walk to the lift and went to Kyuhyun's office as he called me to lunch together with appa. I pushed the door slowly but i stopped as i saw a beautiful girl talking happily with Kyu.

"So..you really get married now? Hahaha. What a nightmare Kyu oppa. I wait for you for seven years, and now i'm back Seoul again you already married?" the girl said while crossed her leg infornt of Kyu.

"I know it...but i fall inlove with him first..i already broke up with that and really heartbroken as you left Seoul. He is so perfect. At first he can't forget his ex-boyfriend...yeah. I felt so hurt and betrayed. I do love him with all my heart but he still love his ex-boyfriend." Kyu chuckles and drink the tea. I shocked abit as Sica poke my shoulder from back. Sica tell me to keep quite and i just follow it.

"Who is she.."i whispered to Sica.

"She is the another crazy girl that love Kyuhyun. She is Seohyun's best friend..." oh..i got it. She was Yuri.

"Yuri.." i whispered abit. I remember how she trapped Hyuk and make me cried for seven days because i misunderstood with Hyuk. I must protect Kyuhyun from her. I smirked and wear a cap on my head. I walk inside the office while holding a coffee.

"Sir...Coffee." I said, Kyu looked at me in shocked and frowned. Yuri look at me and hold my wrist.

"Wait...i know you. How are you and Hyuk huh? Please seat here." she said. I nodded and sit beside Kyu.

"What you doing here?" Kyu whispered as i sit beside him. I just smile and look at Yuri.

"Well....Hyuk at Macau now. He busy abit...so how are you?" i smirked. Yuri chuckles and stare at me.

"Really? Aww..poor you little fishy alone now. So..i'm fine and now i wanna destroy Kyuhyun's marrige." she said, i clenched my fist and look at her with sharp eyes.

"Yuriiii...." Sica interrupt and sit beside her. Sica ask me to leave and i just walk out with Kyu follow me out.

"Well...i have many enemy now huh?" I said, i felt so mad and hurt when Yuri said like that.

"Hae....i'm sorry. I know you're hurt but please dont." he said.

"I'm lazy to argue now. I will wait you at appa's office or maybe at the fountain at park." I said and walked away.