Back to Past

Stay With Me For Thousand Years , Sharing Our Love
Kyu's POV.
Oh God! That crazy bastard came again. Poor my Hae.
 
"Yuri, What you want here now? Just tell me!" I said and look at her. She stand up and walked towards me. She hugged my neck and kiss my cheek.
 
"I want your love Kyuhyun...you are mine." she said and smirked. I look at her and pushed her away. 
 
"Don't you dare to touch me. I'm just for my wife you know!!" I yelled at her. She chuckled and walked away.
 
"Oh, Cho Kyuhyun. Remember this....i will destroy your marrige." She said and closed the door. I sighed and call Sica to come into my room.
 
"Yah Kyu! You know....that Yuri really crazy of you. she really want you..we..must protect Hae! Oh, btw...i saw Hae is talking with Junho, your cousin. I don't know that your cousin is here." Sica said. I look at her and call my cousin,Junho.
 
"Hello. Cho Kyuhyun's cousin is here. What you want sir?" Junho said as he picked up the phone.
 
"You shoot. Where is my wife??" i said.
 
"Awww~ Language please. Hae is here, well...he cry alot and yeah...he said he wanna destroy Yuri...haha. Well when that come to Seoul??"
 
"Aish.... How can you be---"
 
"Yah Hae! Hae!! Hae!!! Wake up!! You brat...your wife is faint. Meet me at hospital later! Byebye!!" Junho ended the call. I quickly ran to the car park and drive to the hospital.
 
"Yo Kyu-Cube" Junho said as he saw me at hospital. I ran towards him and sat beside him.
 
"How's my wife?" i asked him. Junho smirked and look at me.
 
"Your Hae is pregnant............................Nah...i'm joking! He just maybe too much think. Just relax the doctor still inside." He said and mess my hair. We both talk to each other untill the doctor out.
 
"Cho Donghae's family??" i frowned as the doctor said Hae's name, well yeah. Its true...but..how can.
 
"Haha, i register his name like that." Junho whispered as i walked to the doctor.
 
"I'm his husband. Well, is my wife fine?" the doctor smile and i frowned. Hae pregnant? No way..
 
"Sir, please take care of your wife well, he in stress and don't make him worried too much." the doctor said calmly. I pouted abit and walked to Hae's bed.
 
"Baby....." i said and hugged him tightly.
 
"Kyu.. I wanna meet Hyuk. I-i miss Hyuk. He appear in my dream. I want him back." Hae said and cried. I look at him and kiss his forehead.
 
"Shh... don't worry baby. You will meet him. We will go to Hyukkie's grave." i said and sighed softly. 
 
"I-i want to go to Hyukkie's villa at Busan. Can we? I still have the key for that house." Hae said and look at me. I just nodded and smile.
 
--------------------------------------------------------Busan--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hae...we already here. Wake up,dear." i said and poked his nose.
 
"Ugh...i'm awake now...." Hae said lazily and rubbed his eyes. He look the house and smile. 
 
"You happy now?" i said and caress his head. He nodded and smile sweetly to me.
 
"Hehe...Choco is still here. And that ahjumma still take care of it. Wait ne...i wanna meet that ahjumma. Hyukkie said Choco with her now." Hae said and walked to the house next to the villa. I follow Hae from back and look around the place.
 
"So...here..where Hyuk kidnap me. Haha." i said softly.
 
#Flashback#
 
"We found him sir." 
 
"Just follow him and take him here." someone follow me from back. I scared and quickly run to my mom's house.
 
"Hey mom..." I said nervously and walk to my room. My mom follow me and sit on my bed.
 
"Is there anything wrong Kyu?" my mom said and caress my hair.I look at her and smile.
 
"Nothing ma...just go rest ne? Oh don't forget to eat your medicine. Hehe.." I said and kiss her cheek. She left my room and leave me alone now. Suddenly a man in black suit caught me and i don't know what happend. I'm awake and realize that i'm not at my house.
 
"Yah Brat!! I need to take care of my mom!! Take me out of here!! For your information,i have heart problem. I may die in any second just let the me go!!" I yelled and look around the room.
 
"Kyu...mianhae. It's Hyuk. I already settle about your mom. I already pay all her hospital's payment. And i just want you to sign this paper. I'm going to die soon. So..please..take my heart and take care of Hae." a speaker said and a man in black suit came and give me the paper.
 
"What else you want Hyuk?" i said as i finish sign the paper.
 
"I want you to marry Hae. I know you love him. Seohyun already die...and yeah only Hae now in your heart. Make him happy,take care of him and please...don't ever hurt him or leave him. I know you will have a big hurt and pain after i die. But please...stay strong..with my heart,you can take care of Hae,Kyu."
 
#END OF FLASHBACK#
 
"Kyuuuuu....hehe. Here this is Choco~" Hae said while carried Choco in his arm. Choco look at me and jumped on me, Choco my face making Hae giggles with my funny attitude.