How Nice

When You Relize It, It'll Be Too Late

He stopped outside of the school and pushes you against the brick wall, and you widened your eyes for a second, then your eyes sharpened "Mommy's little angel, eh?" you let out a chuckle.

He smirks a bit and nods "C'yeah, acting innocent gets you places!" he chuckled a bit as he stared into your eyes.

You chuckle a bit as you look down a bit, grinning softly "Be careful, Junyeon... I feel like your mother's gonna follow us... So, she might see this..." you laugh a bit and put my hands on his chest and push him away and walk.

"So, that means we have to actually do this..." you say with a sigh. You look at him "I wasn't kidding about knowing a great place, and I promise that there'll be no line up!" You walk along where it was, excepting him to follow, which he did.

You walked up to the place which you remember being called 'The Nillili Mambo'. Once in there, Junyeon quickly followed in behind, panting "B-babe... why'd you run??."

You blinked, and just rememered that you had to be with him still "First of all, I am not your babe. Second of all, I walked, not ran" you stuck your tongue out at him and sat down at a table that seated six people.

You saw the tall, bleach blonde, pony tail guy walk up to you "Hey, beautiful, you're back!" his eyes were happy, until he saw Junyeon, he frowned and gave him the evil eye, for a second.

Junyeon blinking a bit, being slightly scared of this tall male just a few feet away from him. "May I help you..?" Junyeon said hesitently.

The male chuckles as his eyes softened "No, may I help you?" He smiled at you as Junyeon sat down across from you. You couldn't help but smile at the tall male.

Junyeon's heart fluttered a bit *She's smiling so much today, so pretty!*. He looked over at the tall male again "Menu's... please?" his head turned back from an impact, it was the menu's in the tallers hands. Junyeon took a couple seconds to realize that he had just been smacked in the face with a couple of menu's.

You laughs lightly and grinned at the taller "That was a nice hit, dude!" you gave him a thumbs up. "I'd like anything again, please~." The bright tall male nodded and ran off to the kitchen before Junyeon could order his meal. You shrugged a bit with a smile to him.

BLOCK B'S P.O.V

P.O ran in the kitchen as Zico held his shoulders so he wouldn't crash into anything. P.O would destroy this whole kitchen even if he didn't want to.

"Whoa.. man. What is it? Wait... lemme guess, the girls back..?" a smirk played on Zico's lips "I told you guys she'd be back! SEE!?" he jumped for joy.

U-Kwon looked at Zico "So, we can go through with it...?" Zico stopped jumping and was about to answer but, P.O interrupted.

"NO! we can't... she's with someone... a guy." gasps filled the room as each member looked at eachother.

Jaehyo pouted a bit "She has a girlfriend, from what P.O told me, she's hot!" Two smacks were heard; one from Zico smacking P.O "Maknae!" "Sorry, hyung~." The other one was from U-Kwon smacking Jaehyo "Dude!" Jaehyo frowned "Respect your hyung!"

B-Bomb waves his arms in the air "YO! DUDES!... we have to feed the girl, what did she order, maknae?" He looked over at P.O

P.O shrugged softly as he looked at B-Bomb "Same as last time, anything." B-Bomb nodded a bit "I'll make it again."

"Ahem ahem..." a soft little voice was heard. Zico turned around and blinked at the small man. U-Kwon looked at him also and smirked darkly "What's this Inhyeong doing here, guys?" [A/N inhyeong=doll] 

Jaehyo looked curiously "Is he the boyfriend dude?" he blinked as he looked at the shortie "So... girly."

P.O looked down at the boy "Yep, that's him..." Zico chuckles and leaned down to the guy "Hey, kid... no coming into the kitchen."

The shortie was about to say something when you walked into the kitchen quietly "Yah, Ho Junyeon... Get out of here, your gonna get kicked out, stupid."

Zico smiled brightly at you and you looked around at the 6 males in this kitchen, excluding Junyeon. *Wow... a kitchen staff this big and no customers... I thought only the tall guy and Zico were working here*.

Junyeon blinked a bit and looked at you a bit. Zico, Jaehyo, P.O and Taeil frowed. B-Bomb was still busy making the food. And, U-Kwon groaned in frustration and pushes the shortie out of the kitchen and came back in after a minute, everyone with puzzled faces, everyone but B-Bomb who was still cooking.

U-Kwon sighed and stretched a bit. You widened your eyes a bit "You.. d-didn't beat him up, did you...?" You frowned, if he was beat up again... his mother would think that I helped him out again.

U-Kwon looks around and grinned "Well, he's gone..."

With that grin, you could tell that you were right. *I wish Junyeon wasn't a wimp, I can't keep 'helping' him*.

"How nice..." you said in a tone that the guys couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or serious.