Last chapter

Fate

RIN'S POV

 

A lot of things has changed eversince I left home. It's not like I hate being here, it's just being near Prince irritates me.

But what can I do? I have chosen to leave Japan and avoid getting heart broken. To forget about Tamamori and live as if he never came into my life. 

 

I know I am about to make the biggest  mistake of my life. But I have nothing more to live for; at least I will be able to please my grandma.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

"Rin, I missed you."

 

"I missed you too grandma. So.... um.... I don't mean to disrespect you but, what is it that you want with me?"

 

"That's what I love about you Rin, straight to the point. Well, all I want is simple. I want you to get married-"

 

"Huh?"

 

"To Prince."

 

"No way!"

 

"Why? Are you in a relationship right now?"

 

"N-no."

 

"Then, I don't see anything wrong with it."

 

"But, grandma-"

 

"Unless you have someone I won't change my mind. Besides, weren't you and Prince a couple before? You can easily adjust. I'm sure of it."

 

"Yeah, right."

 

"What is it my dear?"

 

" Nothing."

 

I must  be incredibly crazy to even agree to this arrangement. Everyone seems happy about the engagement; everyone except me.

 

TAMAMORI'S POV

 

KIS-MY-FT2  is now in Hongkong for our concert tour. It has been days since I last saw Rin. She never contacts me anymore. When she asked me about my feelings towards her I was unable to answer because, I was worried she would reject me. I was hoping I made the right choice.I want to always be with her. I just didn't want to destroy our friendship,it turns out I did.

 

 

FUJIGAYA'S POV

 

 Tamamori looks down for these past few days. He keeps on  staring at his phone as if he is waiting  for someone to call him. I don't know what happened to him and Rin but seems like things are not turning out well.

 

 

MIYATA'S POV

 

I know I shouldn't tell him but, it's for the best. What should I do? 

 

"Oi! Are you alright? You seem out of it." Mitsutsu asked me.

 

"I- I..."

 

" What?"

 

"I can do this!"

 

I walked towards Tamamori to tell him the important information he needed to know.It's now or never. 

 

TAMAMORI'S POV

 

Miyata was coming towards me with a determined look. Is something wrong?

 

"Tamamori, I need to tell you something."

 

"I'm sorry Miyata, but-"

 

"Listen to me"

 

"I'm straight, okay?"

 

" What are you talking about?"

 

"Aren't you gonna confess to me?"

 

"BAKA! I'm not gay!"

 

"Then, what is it that you want to tell me?"

 

" Rin's getting married."

 

"Stop joking around, you know that I'-"

 

"I'm serious. She's about to be- "

 

"Where is she?"

 

I ran as fast as I could. I need to stop that wedding.I can't just let my feelings be unknown to her. 

 

 

RIN'S POV

 

This is it the moment I have been dreading. As I was about to walk down the isle. Someone suddenly grabbed me,

I looked at the man's face and tears  started to fall from my eyes. 

 

"Rin don't do this."

 

"Tamamori, what are you doing here?"

 

"That's not important, right now. Listen, I have been stupid to keep this from you."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Rin, I love you."

 

"Really?"

 

"I love you and I want you to be mine."

 

"Yes."

 

I never thought that he will love me back. I was so happy, it felt like everything was just a dream.He wiped the tears from my eyes and kissed me on the lips. I think I just died and went to heaven. Then, he looked at me and grabbed my hand.

 

"What do you think you are doing?" My grandmother asked me sternly.

 

"Grandma, I-"

 

"With all due respect, I just want to tell you that I love Rin with all my heart and I am never letting go of her. I don't care if you agree or not. I will continuously love her and you can never stop me."

 

My grandmother smiled and said." Who said I am going to stop you?"

 

"You mean?"

 

"Did you forget, Rin? I told you I will stop the arrangement if you are in-love with someone."

 

I hugged her tight and thanked her.

 

After that incident, Tamamori and I went back to Japan with the rest of the KIS-MY FT2 members.

 

 

---------7 YEARS LATER--------------

 

RIN'S POV

 

Tamamori held my hand and kissed me on the forehead. He smiled as he looked at the little angel that was sleeping in his arms.

 

"He's beautiful, ne?" I remarked

 

"When he grows up he will be an ikemen just like his father."

 

I laughed and said."Of course. Tamamori Reita will be just like you. "

 

Nothing could measure up to the happiness that I am feeling right now. Fate seems to have played with me but, if that didn't happen I wouldn't be here right now with the two most special people in my life.