MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Fate

RIN'S POV

 

Why does he keep on stalking me? Eversince that day, Prince has been continously calling me everyday. Things are now out of hand and Tamamori is getting suspicious;I don't want him to think that I am still in-love with Prince. I am going to meet him right now and  end all of this confusion. 

 

" Prince"

 

He smiled as I called out his name" I thought you wouldn't come."

 

" Let's stop this nonsense and tell me why you're bothering me."

 

" You never changed; still the same straightforward Rin."

 

"Just answer me, Prince. What do you want?"

 

" Go back to Hongkong with me."

 

" Is that all you want? I'm leaving."

 

I was shocked when he grabbed my hand." Wait,  why not? Is it because of that Tamamori? He smirked at me and said.

 

"Are you even sure he has feelings for you?"

 

"Whatever you say I still won't go with you . So stop bothering me."

 

"Let's see shall we? I am leaving next week, just call me when you change your mind."

 

I can never forget what Prince said to me. It made me feel somehow worried, what if he's right? In the end, I will still  get hurt. There is only one way to know how he really feels towards.

 

TAMAMORI'S POV

 

Is this really happening? Me on a date with Rin? The girl whom I love just asked me to go out with her. I know she is daring and stuff but, I never thought she can  straightforwardly ask me.

 

Today is one of the best days  of my life. I get to spend the whole day alone with Rin and have fun. Kami-sama is good to me, I must have been very good. As I laughed to myself, Rin  looked at me in the eyes and asked me a question which held me back.

 

" Tamamori, What am I to you?"

 

RIN'S POV 

 

My heart was beating faster each second; he was just silent and every minute of it is breaking my heart. I cannot stand it any longer.

 

"Gomen Tama-chan, just forget about what I said, ne?"

 

The day ended with my question being unanswered.

 

" I had fun today with you, arigatou Tamamori."

 

As I walked away, I quickly got my phone and called the man whom I despised the most.  Hearing his voice makes me sick. I don't want to be near him but, he was right. I was just too stupid too believe otherwise.

 

"When is our flight?"

 

"Seems like you-"

 

"Just answer my question."

 

"Next thursday, 3:00 in the afternoon. Do you want me to -"

 

"Thanks, bye."

 

I know I will be regretting this but, it's not like I have something to fight.  As tears fell from my eyes, all I could ever think of  is Tamamori. Each time I do my heart breaks into a million pieces.