The fateful meeting

Fate

RIN'S POV

 

Even as I close my eyes everything about him still lingers in my mind; the memories we spent together,the way he made me laugh when I'm sad, and how I felt safe whenever he was by my side. Whatever I do I still find it hard to forget about him,my ex-boyfriend, Prince Aguilar. I loved him and cared for him yet in the end he broke my heart into a million pieces. I still remember the day I knew of his unfaithfulness to me; It was at the month of July, we were supposed to celebrate our monthsary on the fifth. I was waiting for him for about 3 hours yet, he still did come to pick me up. Thinking that maybe he forget to do so, I went to the place where we are about to have our date. As I went inside the cafe where we first met, I saw a familiar figure in the seat by the  window.  I slowly crept up behind the couple sitting by the window only to realize that the guy opposite to the girl is no other than Prince. When I overheard of their conversation it caused me to fall into the deep abyss of pain.   

 

" I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

 

"Yes!" she answered happily with a smile on her face which brought me to tears.

 

Each moment only made me feel worse as I was an audience  to the  beautiful and interesting time that they have shared together. The girl noticed me and was confused of my sudden appearance.

 

"Uhm......excuse miss, would you please kindly leave me and my boyfriend alone?" she asked.

 

Noticing the awkward atmosphere, he slowly turned around my direction. As he did so, he seemed shocked to see me; my tears never stopped from flowing and I felt as if I was stabbed directly in my heart.

 

                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2 months has passed I have already moved on but still I am unable to forget the whole scenario. No matter how much I try,  the pain that I felt during that time keeps on haunting me. This maybe the feeling that people have when they are betrayed by the person that they cherish. Walking in the streets of Tokyo on this rainy day is not helping in bringing up my mood. Why is fate unfair to me? When will I be able to find the man for me?As I kept on pondering on such things, I bumped into someone. My careless ways often gets me into to trouble.

 

" Gomenasai." I apologized.

 

"Don't mind me, It's fine." He assured me with and and understanding look on his face.

 

I stared at the unknown stranger only to realize that the one I bumped into is no other than KIS-MY-FT2's Tamamori Yuta. I was at a loss for words, my heart keeps on beating so fast it seems like it's gonna burst.  Am I that nervous or what?

 

 

"Daijoubu desu ka?" he asked.

 

"Hai.....eto.....Tamamori-san" 

 

"Omae ga namae wa?"

 

"Watashiwa Rin desu.... Sakurai Rin."

 

He smiled then he said,"Saa.... I better get going."

 

I was just staring at him, I felt as if I was in cloud nine. He must have found it weird. But he looked back and asked me a question which swept me off my feet.

 

" By the way, may I have your number?"

 

"H-hai....here." 

 

As I handed him my number I was blushing so hard that my cheeks looked like  strawberries.

 

                            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The day has passed and I still can't believe that I got to meet Tamamori. I was so tired that after I took a bath I immediately flopped in my bed. As I was about to go off to dreamland, my phone suddenly vibrated. I received a text from an unknown number, could it be Tamamori Yuta? I thought excitedly.  

 

"Muri desu. Why would a famous artist take interest in me?" I told myself.

 

Then, I received another text from the same number. 

 

                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

From:09324974183

 

Ne,we just met earlier have you forgotten about me already?  I'm Tamamori Yuta.

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I guess fate is taking my side now for a change.