A new life?

Fate

RIN'S POV

 

A year has passed since my break-up with my ex-boyfriend; everything in my life is now going well. Tama-chan and I are close friends, but unknown to everyone I am harboring romantic feelings towards him. I don't know when it all started but I am sure with what I am feeling right now. I have been unable to express myself because of having the fear of being rejected. What should I do?

 

"Oi! Daijoubu desu ka? you seem out of it." Hiro asked.

 

"Huh??? I'm fine, just thinking." I replied.

 

"It's about Tama-chan, ne?" Toshiya teased me while the others laughed.

 

Suddenly Tama-chan entered the practice room panting and covered in sweat. He looked like he just finished a long marathon. He looked out of breath,he was so pale , he looked as if he were to collapase.

 

"What happened to you?" Taipi asked with concern written all over his face.

 

"Rin I need to talk to you" Tamamori suddenly blurted out.

 

"Huh?? uh...okay?" I was confused with his actions.

 

He seemed suspicious and weird. Whatever he needed to tell me was making me nervous. I don't know why but it's giving me the goosebumps. Its not like he's gonna say that he hates me, right? Such a thing would be the the worst that could happen to me. But that would be impossible, I hope.

 

He looked so serious it made me worry. He moved forward towards me. As he got closer my heart beats faster.

 

"Is everything all right?" I asked.

 

 I sighed in relief after hearing his answer. "Of course."

 

"I just.....Rin, I-" He was cut off.

 

"Rin is that you?" Someone asked, that familiar voice gave me a creepy feeling. I turned around to face the owner of the voice. I was shocked, Prince? in Japan??

 

He hugged me tight, I almost had trouble breathing. Tama-chan  looked hurt and was glaring at Prince. What is happening?