No work and only play :P

After Dark

"Yah Jamie~ Look at that! It's so cool!" Kai exclaimed pointing at a human skeleton. You turned towards the direction he was pointing at. It didn't 'fascinate' you enough so you just nodded. "Let's do a project on this." he suggested. "Really? Don't you wanna look for something more interesting?" you asked. "Aish~ NO WAY! Let's finish it up fast. Then we can go and do something fun." he added. "Ah sounds good! But hey, we can't compromise on our homework just because we want to have FUN!" you said, with your eyes as wide as an owl's as wide as DO's :P. He smiled at you, with his eyes squeezed like an orange WTF >.< i should stop making weird comparisons!!! and tried convincing you, "Hey, we wont really waste time. We can look for Sooyeon's birthday gift. She invited us, remember?" You really liked the idea. After all, her birthday party was on Friday. Just two more days left! Oh Gosh! -_- Both of you sat together and made some (useless) notes about the human skeleton. Kai was in no mood of working because he wanted to go out and have fun Aww my little boy!! and you were in no mood of working because a report on the human skeleton is hell boring and the skeleton itself is creepy!!! After five minutes or so, Kai sprang up, "Pali pali~ I can't wait to go out!" "Kai, gidaryuh~ we can't take this project lightly." "I'll go home and google about it. Don't worry. Now Let's GO!!!!" he pulled your wrist ouch! and ran outside the museum.

 

"AWWIIEEE Pika Pika~!" you were literally squeezing the plush toy to death! err.....im scared of you O_o "It's adorable. I love Pikachu!" you turned towards Kai who was blankly staring at other plush toys. "Yah Kai, what do you think of this?" you held up the Pikachu soft toy.

"It's cute.....just like you!" he winked. Your cheeks turned pink. *His teasing ain't that bad at all!!* "Fine, I'll give her this Pikachu! She'll love it AND it will remind her of me. Kekeke~"
"Cool! Hey, what should I give her?"
"Give her something that'll remind her of you."
"Like what?"
"Umm............" you looked at different shelves and searched through the toys. "OH! THIS is perfect!" you pulled out a hot dog plush toy. 
i at buying gifts so DEAL WITH IT :P "How is a hot dog supposed to remind her of me?" Kai questioned. You chuckled, "Look, there's a sausage in the hot dog and you've got sausage lips!" Kai raised his eyebrow. "According to her!" you quickly completed since THAT additional piece of information was extremely necessary......according to you! Kai was amused at your awkwardness, "I thought you picked that up because it's 'hot' and YOU obviously think I'm hot!" *And there he goes again, Mr. self centered* You had become used to his self obsession so you thought it would be better to play along. "Yeah, you're right! You're too hot to handle," you said in a monotonous tone. He was taken aback by your attitude, "Woah! So you've ACTUALLY started taking things lightly." You nodded with a smirk-smile. idk what to call that so please try and understand...it's supposed to be a cute-ish smirk so... Kai insisted on paying for the toys and you were like, "I had no intention of paying for all this anyway."

You two went on to look for more things that Sooyeon might like. SHOES! Both of you entered a shoe store and looked for something awesome enough for her. Sooyeon was not all girly. She loved dressing up kawaii sometimes but that was not really her personal style. You were more into colorful stuff while she usually dressed up in darker shades. After spending ten minutes or so looking around for something Sooyeon-ish, your sight stopped at a pair of converse. Black converse with spikes. It had to be perfect.  

 OMGNFFOWHWOVNOVHOGNAWNLKDIVUORWNIAHOFE FAVNOFOFWAOVW W I WANT :O

You picked them up. "These are Made For Sooyeon!" you exclaimed. Kai poked the spikes and said, "Aish~ that's dangerous! What if she gets mad some day and starts kicking guys?" "Save yourself because I'm buying these." you declared. You two went to other stores and you bought some more stuff.

As the two of you got out of the store Kai said, "I'm damn hungry!" Your stomach was growling of hunger. You added, "I know. We've been walking around so much. I'm starving! Let's go eat something." That's when Kai remembered about his challenge.

You started giggling, "I bet you can't beat me. I'm a huge foodie. Sooyeon calls me a bottomless pit!" "Seriously? Then we should compete sometime," he winked. "Oh boy, be ready to lose! Om nom nom!" you said to him.

 

You entered a restaurant and sat down. Kai glanced at the menu and said, "I'll have two plates of dukbokki. You?" You stared at him, "Are you serious?" "Yeah, waeyo? I'm going to die of hunger here and you, insensitive girly pearly, are questioning my appetite? Shame on you." he wiped off an imaginary teardrop. "Aniyo~ I was asking because........I'm gonna order for three plates........for me......and you ain't gonna touch it!" you claimed. Kai smirked, "Someone's in a competitive mood, I reckon." Just then the waiter arrived and both of you gave your orders. As soon as the food arrived, you and Kai pounced on it! Competition? What competition? The two of you were too busy eating to even think about competing.

As you walked out of the restaurant, you spotted an ice cream truck. You pulled Kai's sleeve, "Yah~ Let's have some ice cream!" Kai asked, "Do you even have money left?" "Ani~ I spent it all on those awesome spikey shoes, those cute rings and that sweatshirt! I know you'll be a good boy and buy me an ice cream. You will, right?" you looked at him with pleading eyes. Kai turned his face away, "Chhet~ I'm not buying any ice cream." *Oh so someone's acting difficult* You decided to play your trump card. Your 'aegyo' card! "Oppa, please buy me some ice cream. Jebal~ Bbuing bbuing^^" you pouted. Kai felt like laughing hard then and there but he controlled himself and continued acting indifferent. "Shiro~ I'm not buying any ice cream. Why should I anyway?" "Because.............you're my oppaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" you blinked your eyes in a doll-like manner making it look pretty and large like those ulzzangs. He did not respond. You continued with your "bbuing~bbuing" until he couldn't hold in the laughs, "Kekekekeke~ Okay, I'll get you ice cream. By the way your aegyo is pretty cute.......and weird. Weird in a cute way," he chuckled. Both of you ran towards the ice cream truck and chose your flavours. Kai chose a chocolate chip cone while you chose butterscotch. "Ah....bliss!" you commented as you the top swirl of your ice cream.

 

Kai turned to look at you.

 

 

*She's so much better this way. Just the way she is. No fighting. No shouting. Just cute and lively.* Suddenly, he popped his cone in front of your face. You inched back, "Yah waeyo? Your ice cream was going to land on my nose."

"I want you to try mine!" he beamed.

"Ani~ it's yours."

"So? You are my chingu, aren't you? Friends always share!"

*Aww that's sweet...but hey, I can't have HIS ice cream. It's like....like......like an indirect ki......WTF....*

"I don't have any life threatening disease. Don't worry!" he grinned.

You had no option. You the yummy chocolate cream. "Ah...bliss again!" you closed your eyes and your lips. Kai smiled at you. "Gomawo.......oppa!" you chortled. You wondered whether you should also offer your ice cream to him. But seems like you took too much time thinking because Kai interrupted, "It would be nice if you too let me taste yours."

"Huh? Oh...yeah. I was going to anyway." you hesitated

You held up your cone and as soon as he it, you jerked your hand and SPLAT! Kai's nose was covered with ice cream. "Bahahahahahaha...." you were in splits. Kai wiped the ice cream off his nose and warned, "Run for your life, pikachu!" You sprang up and ran to nowhere. WTF He chased you all along the way. *Man, he's fast* You tried increasing your speed. In an attempt to stay away from him, you weren't even looking straight. You had no idea what's in front of you. A tree. A truck. A dinosaur! kekekeke xD All you did was run! Kai saw a kid playing with a yo-yo just about three feet away from you. *Damn, his skills are pretty sick!* he thought. That kid was busy showing off his yo-yo tricks AND. HIS. YO-YO. STRING. WAS. ABOUT. TO. MAKE. YOU. TRIP! Kai took a 'superhero' leap to save you from falling on the ground. You had no idea about the presence of that 'yo-yo-playing-kid'. You felt Kai pushing you out of the way. You fell on the ground.......OH NO.....It was Kai who crashed on the hard ground with you on top of him. You didn't get hurt since you landed in his strong arms. Lucky :P The kid couldn't bare to see the skinship. He shut his eyes with his hands, "Get a room, you two! EWW!" You got up awkwardly. "Gwenchana? Did you get hurt?" Kai asked with a worried expression on his face. You shoved it off, "I'm fine. I should be the one asking that anyway." "Well, yes, I did get hurt. Over here." he pointed at his elbow. You saw his elbow all scratched and bruised. NO Kai NO!!! Come to mama, let me bandage your elbow :'( "Miahne Kai. I'm really really really sorry!" you apologized. "You better be. You're pretty heavy. You shouldn't have ordered three plates of dukbokki." he joked. "Yah~ stop acting like a pansy!" you punched his arm. He faked out a 'cry-of-pain'. You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, whatever. Let's go home now. I'm tired." "You're taking me home?" he asked excitedly. "I'm not, pabo~ You are going to your place and I'm going to my place. Clear?" "Yes ma'am." he nodded, disappointed. After a little pause, he spoke up, "Do you think our notes are enough for the project?"

*CRAP...Hell NO*