Back to school

After Dark

"JAMIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wake up....RIGHT NOW!!!" you heard your father shouting his lungs out. 'Sheesh' you thought. THIS is the reason why you were sad about the school being reopened. You simply hated waking up early in the morning. You did not really follow the 'Early to bed, early to rise...' rule. You rubbed your eyes and slipped on your fluffy slippers.

With your eyes still half shut, you went to your bathroom and did your business! After a shower, you finally felt refreshed and your eyes were wide open :P

You quickly wore your uniform and combed your hair- pulled up your socks- tied your shoelaces super tightly so that they don't open up and make you trip like they usually do- packed your bag and made sure that you hadn't forgotten any textbook-----in short, you made everything perfect! The first day of school after the vacations HAS to rock. we'll see if it does. Muahahahaha!!!!

You ran down the stairs and greeted your parents, "Annyeonghaseyo eomma...annyeonghaseyo appa!" Your mother had already laid the breakfast on the table and your father had already eaten half a dozen pancakes. I don't know what koreans usually eat for breakfast so be happy with pancakes :P "You better be early if you want your share of pancakes," he joked. "Appa~ that's not fair! You know how much I love pancakes," you complained. Your father let out a monstrous laugh and said, "I love pancakes as much as you do. And they were craving for me so I had to do the favour of eating them." "Craving For YOU?? Appa~ YOU were craving for them." "Oh dear, you didn't get the joke?" "THAT was a joke?" -_- Your father's sense of humor . It really did. Still he never fails to lighten up the mood. You loved him for his silly personality, his huge belly, and his self centered nature. He still thinks he can do a better job than those ulzzang guys out there. Hats off to his spirit! Thankfully, your father was just kidding and he had actually left your share of the pancakes. You ate it up, drank some orange juice, kissed your parents goodbye and walked off for school.

It was a pleasant day with a clear sky. You managed to reach school on time. You looked up at the building and assured yourself that it was going to be an awesome day. As soon you entered the school compound, you saw boys and girls fooling around like they uaually do!

 

   
 

You finally found Sooyeon leaning on a wall. Looking pretty as always, she smiled at you. 'How does she manage to look like a pretty ulzzang girl everytime?' you thought.
 

You waved and ran towards her. "Hiya chingu!" you chirped. "Hey Jamie. Do you know the latest rumor?" she asked, sounding all mysterious. "Bwo? Ani. What are you talking about?" "Everyone says that there's a new admission. Moreover, he or she is going to be in our classroom." "Jinjja? That's good. We might make a new friend, no?" Suddenly, a whole 'army' of boys and girls rushed towards the schoolgate. Sooyeon and you joined the crowd and tried figuring out what on earth was happening. You met one of your classmates and asked, "Yah~ Junhong, what's happening? Any idea?" "The new student is here, I guess. I'm not really sure. I've heard he's filthy rich and there's this y car heading towards our school so we are just guessing that it's him!" he answered. 'y car? What the heck!' you thought. Anyways, you and Sooyeon waited for the 'y car' to enter the schoolgate. As soon as the 'y car' strutted all the way inside the gate, everyone started swooning. The guys swooned at the car and the girls swooned at the new boy sitting inside. You were unable to catch a glimpse and so was Sooyeon. So the drama was over and the two of you walked to class. Everyone was chit-chatting about the new boy. Sooyeon poked you and asked, "So the new student is a guy. He better be cute. Don't you think?" You facepalmed yourself, "Yeonie~ no matter how cute he turns out to be, you still won't give him a ! Moreover, rich guys aren't my thing. They are all self obsessed, mean, and dirty players." "Oh please. You are crushing on Chihoon, girlie. And he's rich, self obsessed AND a playboy," she commented. "Not mean, though," you added. You chose a seat and sat down and Sooyeon sat next to you. And Then SHE Entered. SHE- who can make you puke anyday. SHE- who likes making your life hell in her free time. SHE- who is the ONLY person who didn't like you in the entire school. Yes, Choi Ahri, the was here. You never understood why she hated you so much. You never did anything to her. Okay, maybe, replacing her in the school musical is the reason. But hey, it wasn't your fault that she and you rocked :P


She walked in and immediately the guys started singing "You bring the boys out!" "Noona, neomu yeppeo", "Beautiful, my girl!", "I want you oh my love..naman barabwajweo neomaneol saranghae sesang modu byeonhaedo". She smiled and waved at the guys making their hearts flutter.

Okay, maybe she IS beautiful. Maybe she DOES bring the boys out. Maybe her milkshake DOES bring the boys to the yard but you didn't care. She is a and she will continue being one. Maybe she read your mind because as soon as your brain stopped speaking, she turned towards you and gave her diva smile. In an attempt to beat her at her own game, you smiled back. She rolled her eyes and walked towards you. Sooyeon quickly saw Ahri targeting you and prepared her sarcasm skills. "Morning sweety! All set for the day?" Ahri asked blinking too innocently. Too innocent to be true. Since she didn't say anything wrong till now, you kept calm and just nodded. "By the way, your hair looks extra pretty today. Is it a wig?" she asked and giggled. You blankly stared at her for a minute. You couldn't believe that someone could be this immature. Sooyeon was about to lose her temper but before she could actually pull out Ahri's hair, you said, "Well, if you were trying to ruin my mood, then try harder." "Yah~ Ahri, think before you speak. Oops, I'm sorry. I forgot that you didn't have a brain to think with. My sincere apologies!" Sooyeon added. Ahri was about to bark back but Mr. Shim walked in. The entire class stood up and wished him. Ahri was frustrated. "I'll be back so you better watch out!" she warned. "Jinjja? Arraseo, we'll be waiting!" you said and waved her goodbye and THAT surely made her feel worse. You won, awh yeah!

"Pay attention, class. We have a new student here." Mr Shim announced. Just then, a boy walked in.


You didn't really pay attention and started pulling out the books from your bag. Sooyeon pulled your sleeve and whispered, "Aigoo! Take a look, Jamie. He looks exactly like Taemin." You were going to object since according to you, no one could match Taemin's standards but when you saw the guy............



*Mind* *WTH!* 'He really does look like Taemin' you thought. 'Is that even possible?' 'Are they related?' 'Can he make me meet Taemin just in case they are actually related?' all these thoughts raced through your mind. You squeezed your eyes and shook your head. Still he looked like Taemin. You rubbed your eyes. Still like Taemin. You snatched Sooyeon's spectacles and put them on. Still like Taemin!!!! Sooyeon saw your confused state and remarked, "Pabo! That's not going to help. He DOES look like Taemin. Awesome, no?" But that's not what you thought. "What if he's mean and arrogant? He's the one everyone was talking about, right? The rich dude?" you asked. "Come on. I'm sure you'll get along while I sit back and check him out!" she winked. "Here. Introduse yourself." Mr Shim asked the boy.

The boy smiled awkwardly and said, "Annyeonghaseyo. Naneun Kim Jongin ibnida i hope that's how you say it! You can call me Kai."