Chapter 2: She'll never notice a guy like me...

Dear Diary...

The next day Gikwang drops his eraser this time and subtly kicks it behind his chair. Perfect. He turns back on his chair and glances at the girl two rows behind him on the right while picking up the eraser. Smiling to himself, he giggled at how adorable she looked buried in her work. Then he felt pang of disappointed in his chest, he’s a popular guy and yet the person he wanted to look at him is…what the- he hits himself mentally. What are you hoping for Gikwang? Shaking his head, he returned to face the front, going back to his work.

From the back of a class, she peeked from behind her text book.

The school bell rings for home time.

Min Hee quickly packs her bag; she’s going to be late for her private music class! In a hurry she rushes out and sprints as fast as she could. She’s going to be in so much trouble if she’s even a second late. Not looking where she’s going, she collides with another student and falls back.

“Ah! I’m so sorry!”

She immediately stood up and bows in apology, picking up the books that fell out of her ped bag. How could she have been so stupid to forget to zip it up?

“Oh, don’t worry about it, it’s alright.”

Looking up she saw who she had collided with. OMO- It’s Gikwang! Her face was becoming red in embarrassment and she could feel herself heating up. Apologizing again, she picked up the books that he dropped. Keeping her head low, she tried to hide her face and handed him the books. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed her diary had fallen out too and Gikwang was just about to go pick it up! Oh no! To save herself from even more embarrassment, she ran to it before he could get to it.

“I-I’ve got it!”

She dashed over and snatched it before he could touch it. Holding it close, she nodded her head and hastily ran away to her music lesson.

Gikwang just watched her back feeling even more depressed. He knew she didn’t really notice him, but now it seems like she doesn’t even like him! She didn’t even look at him. Clutching at his chest, he watched her until he couldn’t see her anymore.