Chapter 3: Lost diary!

Dear Diary...

 

“Ahhh,” Min Hee flopped on to her bed, dropping her bag on the floor. It’s been a tiring day as she kept making mistakes in her music lesson and she was also scolded many times for being late and not concentrating well. She just couldn’t forget about her encounter with Gikwang earlier today. Closing her eyes, she tried to relive the moment when she talked to him.  She sqealed and blushing again, she grabbed her pillow, hugging it tight and using it to muffle her squealing, she couldn’t stop smiling and she screamed her feelings out. Being late to her music lesson and being scolded for that experience made it all worth it!

“Well, time to record this amazing experience…” she grinned as she reached for her bag from her bed. Reaching to the bottom of her bag, she felt the hardback cover of her diary.

Gikwang is laying on his bed with the girl still in his thoughts. The moment kept replaying in his head when she kept turning away from him. “Ahhh, what am I doing?” Covering his eyes with his arm he laid still in bed. “I should just give up.” He reached out on the floor for his bag and felt around for his diary and a pen. Sitting up was about to open to the bookmarked page when he stopped. Wait...  something seems different…this isn’t his diary! It looks similar as it has that same coloured hardback cover, but upon closer inspection its ribbon bookmark is… pink?! What happened to his dark blue bookmark?

He thought hard why his bookmark changed colour then that event earlier replayed in his mind. That’s it! He must have taken the wrong book, and his diary is with- Gikwang ruffled his hair vigorously in a panic. What if she read his diary?! He knew it was risky taking his diary to school! Damn, why did he have to have such a nosy mother? He should’ve thought of a better place to hide his diary than taking it to school, now he felt his life is completely over. How will he face her tomorrow…?

Gikwang’s eyes widened as a thought popped in his mind. Looking down on his lap, the book still laid there tempting him. He gulped and turned the page…

Min Hee paced around her bedroom stressed and kept looking back at the book on her bed. After circling her room about a hundred times she flopped on the floor and started breaking down. What the hell is she going to do now?! Gikwang will surely hate her! She rolled around her floor scolding herself, stopping and hitting her forehead against the floor. She looked back up at her bed and suddenly gets an inching feeling, crawling to her bed she stares at the book- she gulps- and flips to the most recent page that had been written on.

 

‘She’ll never notice a guy like me… ’