Second Day

We Met Again

The second day of the Idol Atlethics Championship's filming started at 7:00 AM. Unlike yesterday today's weather is gloomy and dark. The sky is covered with clouds. Everything is dark. But the Idols who were there in the field are trying to lighten the mood of the fans who are watching them. Ljoe, as the visial, he enjoys doing fanservice. He always thought that this would make them happy. He thinks that whenever he makes a heart Minah would see it and understand what he feels.

 

A girl shouted "Oppa!! Accept these umbrellas. We don't want you to be wet during the show. We made these especially for Teen Top". Ljoe accepted the umbrellas the angel gave to them. 'This would be useful' he thought. "Komawo! Angels. Don't make yourselves wet" he said. The fans then giggled because of their cheesy oppa. Ljoe started to approach the Orange team. "where have you been Hyung?" Ricky asked. "Oh! Angels gave these as one of their gift for our 2nd Anniversary" the older guy said as he raised the umbrellas. "waah! I am so jealous. Dai5y haven't give us any for our anniversary" Sojin said as she pouted. "Yah! Don't you worry noona. They'll give you presents" CAP patted the older girl's back. "Nae, Noona they'll give you gifts Im sure of that" Ricky shyly said to his noona. "How'd you know?Huh? maybe your one of the Dai5y?" Changjo elbowed his friend. "Yah!" Ricky blushed as changjo . "Sojin Unni, they gave me this bracelet thingy." Minah said as she raised her right hand that has a pink lace. "Waah~ Kyeopta!" Yura said as she grabs her dongsaeng's hands. "You also have these bracelets" the younger girl started to reach her pockets and showed two more bracelets like hers.

 

None of the Girl's Day members will be participating in any events today. They are just here to cheer for Teen Top, as their teammate and to participate in the closing ceremony. Minah noticed that it is starting to rain. She opened her umbrella and she walked towrads a guy sitting in front of her. "It is raining already." she said as she let him inside the umbrella. The sitting guy then looked at the girl with umbrella. He smiled. "Komawo". This made the girl blush. Yura who was near the two noticed their awkward position. She laughed with the young ones faces. 'These two are too slow and too awkward. This is what happens when you start to train really young. I'll go and ask Chunji for some help with these two.' The short red haired girl thought.

 

The events are now over. It is time for the Idols to say goodbye and thank you. The Idols started to crowed the field and says their goodbye to their fans, friends, PD, coordi, cameramen, Sunbae, Hoobae and Teammates. "waah! I can't believe this is over!" Yura said while smiling. "Me either. I enjoyed all the games. hey wait Ahyoung Noona! You just keep on chatting to everyone. why is it seems your tired?" Chunji raised his eyebrow. "y-yah! I participated in walkathon and It is really hard to talk all day" she said laughng. "Wow! Everyone seems close now" Niel said. "Yeah, It seems like that. But Minsoo is still a mystery." Sojin said looking at Minsoo deeply. "He is like that all the time" Ricky shrugged. Everyone agreed to the visual-maknae.

 

Their goodbye ended. "Waah!! Hyung! I got Minah, Yura and Sojin Noona's number" Ricky said while he was jumping. "Tsk, I already have those years ago" Chunji smirked. "Me too" Niel said. 'Bwo? They have Minah's number??' Ljoe shook his head at what he heard. 'I am really at a slow progress what to do?'

 

Yura, Sojin and Minah were already going their separete ways to teen top, when Yura remembered Chunji and her plan "To make Byeonghun jealous". "Uh! Minah! Say goodbye to your friend Chunji! You're too quiet today" She tilted her head while looking at her dongsaeng. Minah raised her head and looked at where chunji was "Yah!! Chanhee-goon!! Annyeong!! Let's see each other again" She said waving her hands up and smiling cheerfully. "Oh!! Annyeong MY Minah! Nae! Let's HAVE A DATE!" the guy responded while waving his hand too. He is making his friend jealous by emphasizing the word MY and HAVE A DATE. Minah who didn't hear what he said just smiled at him as a response. While Ljoe who heard all of it followed Minah.

 

The guy with faded violet hair followed the girl in her tied hair. He grabbed her wrist as soon as he was near her. She was starteled at first but when she looked at who grabbed her she just looked at him. "What should I do? Should I talk first? but I am nervous. Besides he is the one who grabbed my wrist" Minah thought. The guy let out a sigh. He then look at the girl intently. He gulped to swallow all his nervousness. "Will this be the end? That I would only looking at you from a far distance?" he thought. "No! I'll say everything now. I don't want everything to be too late" 

 

 

"We met again. And this time I won't let everything slide. I won't waste this time. I don't wanna look at a far distance anymore. Minah, Bang Minah. I started to like you at first. But everytime I see you my heart just wont stop beating. I like you. I love you. I am Loving you and I will only love you. Will you go out with me? Please don't forget everything I said to you today. I'll wait for your answer. Even if it means forever I would still wait' After he said his confession her he let her wrist. She just looked at him. She was shock. She never expected this. She slowly walked and hugged him. "Nae, I will" She whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yey!! I Finished It!!! What do you think?? :D

I am not good at doing ending. I'm sorry if it is lame.

And sorry for typo errors. I am not an english- speaker.

Thank you for my subscribers~

 

I love you ~ all :D

 

-ByungMinah<3