First Day

We Met Again

It was a nice cold morning in the streets of korea. Chuseok was fast approaching. Idols would surely have many guestings to do as a gift for fans.

There would be alot of Chuseok Specials they do yearly. And Idol Atlethics Championship is not an exeption, they do this yearly as a special and to show that idols also have a talent in sports. A van came 3 girls came out from it. They were Sojin, Yura, and Minah. "hello everyone we are girl's day. Annyeong haseyo. It's really cold this morning. " the three of them said in front of the camera. "I would do my best to win in the sports" the girl with full bangs, Minah, said.

 

The three of them proceeded to their waiting area. After they arrived 6 boys got out from a black van. "hello we are Teen Top!" they said in unison. "what team would she be in? I wish she would be on the same team as me" Ljoe thought while they were instructed to go to their waiting area. As they arrived in their waiting are, Ljoe was shock to see that the girl she wanted to be on the same team was on the same waiting room. The girl was already wearing an Orange t-shirt. She was cheerfully smiling at them, well all of the girls were smiling to everyone, but Ljoe only noticed her. "She never fails to make my heart flutter with her beautiful smile" he thought.

 

The boys were instructed to change to their Tshirts. While the girls were still in the waiting room. Minah took glances as the guys were walking off of the room. "I'm sure we would have fun together" Minah thought, well the both of them really had the same thought. "YO!" The girls looked at the figure who said that, it was the guy who looked cheerful always, it was Chunji."Annyeong Minah!" Chunj giggled. "Nae Annyeong Chanhee" She shwed off her eyesmile. They were chatting the whole time inside the waiting area. Ljoe noticed this and sigh to himself. "They are close? since when?" he shook his head to what he was thinking.

 

"Teen Top!! Girl's Day!! We woud start now. Please go out." It was the que that they were waiting for. As they heard it they went out of the room. Ljoe looked at Minah, who happened to be still talking to each other. He shook his head again in disbelief. He bump onto someone. as he looked who had he bumped onto, he saw a girl with reddish or orange hair in bob cut. He knows her, she was Yura. He would always see her beside Minah. He thought of talking to her, so she might get information about Minah. "That's right! I should talk to Yura to get close to Minah" as he thought about it, he approached Yura. The girl happily answered all of his questions about Minah. "Ah! I think Ljoe likes my Minah" the girl thought as she was talking to the little guy.

 

They continue their conversation on the field. Where all of the idols were lined up. Minah noticed that Yura and Ljoe looked close to each other. She was a bit sadden about it. "Think about it I never had the courage to talk to him. Yura Unnie, I think he likes you" she took out a sigh that the person next to him noticed. "yah Minah? You alright?" Minah just nodded to Chanhee's question.

 

The games started the first was the 100 m dash. Chunji was the one to participate. As the gun banged, the players started to run. Orange team were cheering for their team. Ljoe was cheering for his bestfriend, It is what bestfriends do he thought. As he was cheering he noticed Minah who was cheering happily and shouting all her might for chunji. She wasn't even calling him Chunji, She always says Chanhee. He took note of it. He knew something is really off between the girl he likes and his bestfriend. "Maybe, I was just the one who have this feeling. It's just one-sided. The person I like, likes somebody else" He thought.

 

 

--------------------------

This is the first chapter :D

I am still thinking if it will have two or three parts.

Kekekeke

--ByungMinah<3