First Day [Part two]

We Met Again

It was already afternoon. The 100 m dash was finally finished. The participants of the High Jump Competition were asked to do some practice before the official game starts. Minah and Niel were the representative from the Orange team. 'Bora Unni would be competing with me she is really good at High jump that;s why I am really very nervous. But I would do my best so that L.joe-ssi would notice me' the girl thought as she was walking through the crowd. Niel noticed that his noon is a bit weary. "Noona don't worry, you'll do great. You were amazing before. I am sure you'll do fine. Hwaiting Noona" the tall guy said to the shorter girl as he pats her back. Niel's words made Minah's heart and mind at ease.

 

The rest of the orange team were watching those who were practicing for the next event. Ljoe looks at the participants who were practicing. He raised his eyebrows as he can't see who he was looking for. "Looking for Minah?" The girl said as she sat down beside the little guy. The guy sigh and looked down before he answered. "yeah I was. But I can't seem to find her". As Yura heard what the younger guy's answer is, she laughed. "yah! Noona why are you laughing?" Ljoe rolled his eyes. "Ani, It's nothing. Minah is actually there... hmmm how do I put this. Ah! She is behind Subin. HAHAHAHA Subin is really tall and my Minah is small that's why you didn't saw her earlier." The older girl laughs so much. Ljoe didn't even knew that the older girl was laughing because he indirectly confested he likes Minah.

 

On the other hand Minah finished her practice jump while Ljoe and Yura were having this little chit chat about her. Minah then ran towards Chunji. "Oh! Hi! You were really amazing!" Minah then looked at the guy who is currently sitting on th ground. "Oh! Komawo Sungyeol Oppa" She showed a bit of a smile. She then saw chunji who was sitting on the floor a feet a way from Sungyeol. "Chanhee-goon Where is Sojin Unni and Yura Unni? " She says as she looks at her handphone. Chunji on the other hand keeps on looking around if he could find any of the girls. He looked at the standing girl "Didn't they message you or? hmm AH!! I saw Yura with Byeonghun. They were on the other side of the field". As minah heard Chunji's answer she felt relly sad. She left a big sigh. "Oh! I see. bye~" With that she left Chunji. Chunji scratched his head "What's up with her?". "Hmmm PMs I guess??" The guy infornt of him, Sungyeol answered.

 

Ljoe walked towards his hyung, Chunji. "Ah hyung! Bo-go-shi-ppeo~" Ljoe said as he was approaching his hyung with a hug. "yah Byeongari! What are you doing?" Chunji says as he was avoiding the younger one's hug. The younger one just sat beside his hyung and laughed. Chunji just hissed at him. "Aaaahhh! Chanhee! You're not good at running. You're wasting Angel's cheers and screams for you. They are precious." Ljoe said Angels but in his mind, Chunji wasted Minah's efforts for cheering for him. Chunji looked at Ljoe in surprise "I guess you are saying that because you cheered for me huh? Or a certain person who likes me cheered for me? Huh? huh? huh?" Chunji teased his dongsaeng. "Ani, I cheered for you but not to that extent. I only raised the Teen Top banner." Chunji just nodde his head while he pouted. "Ah! Byeongari! Cheer for my friend! She will be part of the High Jump!" the older guy said as he remembered Minah. " Aaahh!" Ljoe nodded "Niel-goon? Of course I would why wouldn't I?" Ljoe just continiously nodds his head. Chunji then hits Ljoe's head "Ani!! It's not NIEL! I said SHE! aren't you listening?" this made chunji's eyebrow raise. "Ah! Mianhae!" Ljoe said as he rubs his head. "Cheer for Minah. I guess Minah is a bit sad today? because her Unnie's are always nowhere to be found. I guess she lost her confidence." chunji then shrugs. "What? You two are friends? Why didn't you tell me? the person shouted to the older ones. Ljoe's reaction surprised Chunji. "Yah! Byunghun-goon, What's with the reaction?" Ljoe then gasp and washed his face with his hands. He then looks at his hyung "Do you like Minah?". The older guy's eyes then widen and shook his head slowly then laughs came out. "Bwo? Do I like Minah? Byunghun-ah you're really funny. I like her as a sister that's all and uhm You like Minah." Chunji then teased his dongsaeng. Ljoe then sighs in relief. "yeah I lik- no I love her already and- wait did I said that?" his eyes are now really wide like it would pop out of his eyes. He was now getting nervous. "Byunghun you are one funny guy" Chunji just shook his head while laughing at Ljoe.

 

"Ah! It's so tiring!" Minah said as she let herself lie on the ground. Someone suddenly kicks the laying Minah's foot. She then looks who the hell kicked her.  She then frowns as she saw who it was. "Milk?" the person offers. "hmp. Don't wanna" Minah snobs the offer. "OK. Well then suit yourself" the person then drinks the milk. Minah just pouted. The person beside Minah then poked her "What's with you?". She then sighed "Sojin unni and you were missing the whole time." she started whining that made Yura laugh. "Mianhae" Yura hugged her saeng who felt lonely the whole time she and sojin were away from her.

 

Sojin came and sat beside her two dongsaengs. She gulped her water. She then looked at Minah with a serious face. "Minah. I saw Ljoe taking a picture of you" she said as she points Ljoe behind them. Minah blushed with what her unni's statement. Yura then giggled. "He likes you". Minah was shocked "Bwo? Unni!! " Minah said in embarassment.

 

The Filming would start again. The coordinators then started to call all the participants. The woman's division would go on first. Ljoe was really nervous for Minah. He was more nervous than Minah. "Minah Fighting!!" Chunji screams. This made Minah smile. Ljoe then looked at the angels who were there in the stadium "Angels Cheer for our Friend! Minah!!" He started to wave the Teen Top Cheering towel. "Bang Minah! Bang Minah! Bang Minah!" He kept on cheering. The angels also cheered for Minah. This made Minah's heart flutter.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late update ^_^ I went to a concert and it was awesome :D

I really had fun and I somewhat forgot my plot for this but I remembered it again xD

I love you my subbies :D

 

-ByungMina<3