Honeymoon 3.

"I dont need you too"
It was around 7.30am when you and Bang Yongguk checked in. Before leaving Zico last night, the two of you exchanged numbers and decided to start keeping in contact with each other. Then you and yongguk cabbed to the hotel room, but you fell asleep in the cab. Being the gentleman yongguk is, he didn't want to wake you up though he was exhausted. He carried you bridal style from where the taxi dropped the two of you while he's struggling with luggages and bags, when he reached the hotel lobby he's still carrying you leaving the luggages and bags to the hotel assistants and he carried you to the hotel room. He placed you on the bed, remove your shoes and cover you up with blanket. He then took a bath and lie down beside you. A few minutes pass, and he too dozed off. The hotel service came in the next morning which woke you up. You woke up and turn to see bang yongguk beside you. You were shocked. You quickly then look under your blanket to check if your clothes were still on. You heived a sigh of relief when you assured the fact that nothing happened last night. You quickly got up from your bed and took a shower. You were done with showering and putting on clothes and yongguk is still snoring away. You look at yongguk, and then smiled. You pulled up the blankets for him making him comfortable and whispered, "im sorry..." & walked out of the room. Yongguk who wasn't fully asleep heard what you said, & smile.