Honeymoon.

"I dont need you too"
"Bye dongsaeng! Enjoy your trip." Myungsoo oppa waved you goodbye. You smiled and waved back. You and Bang Yongguk are going on a honeymoon. It was a surprise Yongguk gave last night, after the wedding, and also as a birthday gift. You weren't even excited. Your oppa and Bang yongguk's mom send you to the airport to give a nice farewell, and you just wonder why your parents can't make it. You question yourself, especially when you're gonna be far away from them for three weeks. You and yongguk are both going to Singapore for your honeymoon. The moment when yongguk actually told you where you guys were heading to, your jaw dropped, you can feel the sting, and tears starts to form. It was the place you and ljoe planned to go on a honeymoon too. *Flashback. You were cuddling with Ljoe on the couch, fingers intertwined,your head on his shoulder, and you guys were just too close there wasn't any air between the two of you. "Honey, what if we happened to get married?" You asked out of the blue. "Then we'll make lots of cute midgets, wouldn't we?" Ljoe replied while pinching your nose. "Cute like me, short like you! Hehehe" "Liar, im the cute one, you're the short one!" Ljoe mehrong and stood up and ran away hinting you to catch him. You got up and grabbed a pillow and threw at him, making him run after you instead. You guys played around his living room until he grabbed your waist and push you to the wall, making his face as close as possible to yours, your breaths meets and, "If we happen to get married, we'll have beautiful children like you, I'll be the best husband and you'll be the best mother, we'll have the happiest family and of course, we'll have to go to singapore on our honeymoon!" And he leaned in to give you a peck. *flashback over. You guys were going to board the plane where suddenly a man in black rushed to get in pushed you making you fall at the entrance. He continued walking in without even looking back. Bang Yongguk saw you fell and quickly helped you eventhough he's carrying lots of bags and a luggage. You shoved Yongguk's hand away and got up by yourself. You left yongguk alone and continued walking making yongguk catching up with your pace with all the bags he is carrying. You pitied him deep down, and you feel guilty but you somehow still can't accept the fact it has to be him. You finally stop to a seat, and sat down. You sat close to the window, plugged in your earpiece and you look through the window and you start to wonder in thoughts. Yongguk sat beside you after settling all the things, and just look at you. He started admiring all your features and can't help but still feel hurt at how cold you are towards him.