Wedding, his birthday & my birthday.

"I dont need you too"
"Dongsaeng, you look beautiful today and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Myungsoo oppa walked in my room. "Kamsa oppa" i smiled back. "Have you, ummm.... told Ljoe yet?" Asked myungsoo. Myungsoo oppa, your one and only elder brother knows everything. He's a father, mother, brother and a sister to you. He's the only person you don't have to be formal to in your family. You can't even call you mum and dad, omma and appa, neither have you felt their love & that's how dysfunctional your family actually is. "Ive yet to tell him, oppa......." i cringed at the name of ljoe. "You have to, baby. He'd be way disappointed when you tell him after you already belong to someone else. Just think about it." "Ill call him now. Thanks oppa." Hinting myungsoo to leave you alone and you grabbed your phone. Oppa has a point. Both ways, he is still going to get hurt. Sigh. I should really call him. "Yeobosaeyeo? Minhee-ah! Finally a phone call from you. Its been awhile. Oppa misses you! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEOJA CHINGU SARANGHAMNIDA ♡" Ljoe went all out without letting you say a word. "Nae, oppa. I miss you too. Can I meet you right now? Like can I meet you at our spot right now? And thank you oppa." And you quickly hung up not wanting ljoe to hear your weak voice. Your weak voice when you're about to break down. You gathered yourself up, grabbed your car keys, and slowly sneaked out of your room in your wedding dress. You quietly grab your sneakers and ran out of the house. Mission possible! You thought. But you thought wrong. Bang Yongguk was at your front door in his tux and he saw you. You were about to walk pass him like nothing happened but he grabbed you. "Happy birthday Minhee! You know what? Its my birthday too today." He wished you. 'Thanks. You too." You replied coldly. "Thank you. Anyway, are you going to meet that Ljoe guy? What if Mr Kim finds out?" "Its none of your business who im going to meet, ive yet to become your wife. So mind your own business." You told yongguk off and quickly got into your car. You drove to the spot where Ljoe and you usually meet. You got of the car and you can see Ljoe sitting there with a bouquet of flowers. You tapped his shoulder making him turn around and his jaw dropped. "Wow minhee, you look beautiful. Wait, why are you in the wedding dress? Are you going to propose? Wait, isn't that what a guy should do? Omo, are you going to get on your knees?!" Ljoe went on and on, as usual. "Awe, thank you oppa. Actually, no... i have something really important to tell you.." "What is it, hunny? Do you want to talk it out over an ice cream?" "No Ljoe, this is fine." "Do you want me to carry you bridal- wait what, did you just call me Ljoe??!! Yah! What happened to the oppa." He whined. "Ljoe im getting married today, ljoe, as a matter of fact it's going to take place in an hour time." You said it all without hesitation. "Omg you've prepared everything for our wedding? In an hour time?! Omo!!! Idiot you shouldve told me earlier." "No ljoe, no. Im not getting married to you." There you said it and you can't hold your tears no more. "Not me? What do you mean not me?! Its me. You are to marry me Minhee." Ljoe replied toughly and you can see him clenching his fist. "Everything's planned, Ljoe. We're over." Ljoe pushed you to the wall & with great force he punched the wall. "We. Are. Not. Over. No. If I can't have you, no one else can." And he suddenly grabbed your wrist. "Let go! LJOE LET ME GO ITS OVER LJOE IT IS THERES NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT." "Lets elope, Minhee-ah. I knw you love me, lets elope." He clenched your wrist even harder you can feel the bite of his nails. "No ljoe! LET ME GO IT HURTS LJOE LET ME GO" you pushed yourself off him. You landed on the floor cos of the great force, you were crying non-stop, your wrist was red & bleeding cos of Ljoe's nails. "No matter what happens, you're still mine." And with those words, Ljoe threw the bouquet of flowers at you and walked away. You can't help but to sit there and cry your heart out. You can't help but ask yourself what just happened to ther sweet loving Ljoe you knew for a life time. What happened. You broke down, your make up completely smudged everywhere. You were about to get up when you felt a touch on your shoulder. You turn with red and teary eyes. It was bang yongguk. "Let me carry you into the car." Without any answer from you, he carried you bridal style into his car. You wanted to tell him off so bad but you're still weak to gather yourself up or just to say anything. It was a silent ride back to your wedding venue. While you're in the car, you did a touch up on your make up and cleaned the blood on your wrist. You didn't want Mr Kim, Mrs Kim or even Myung oppa to know what happened. When you guys reach, you walked out of his car just in time for Mr Kim to walk you down the aisle. And Yongguk was already in his position. Everything took place with you only having thoughts about what Ljoe said. You didn't even notice you the fact that you said "I do." And you kissed Yongguk. You were so clueless and lost at that moment. All you know is that Ljoe changed and you can only think of what is Ljoe going to do.. this is officially your worse birthday ever. Bang yongguk's pov: The moment she said I do, i made an oath to myself that the last thing I'll make her do is cry. And the moment she said I do, I know its the best birthday ever.