Gathering with the bangs.

"I dont need you too"
It was the night before my wedding with Mr Bang's son. We're going to have a dinner tonight, just us all. I'm going to meet the man I'm going to spend my life with, tonight. Meeting him for the first time tonight, and im marrying him tomorrow. Wow. Just wow. "Ms Kim, are you ready? Mr and Mrs Kim is already waiting for you in the car." Our maid, Rosetta informed. "I'll be down in 5." I said while staring into space combing my hair. This is it, I thought. This is it. Im meeting him tonight, the wedding's tomorrow and I have yet to tell Ljoe. I really have no idea how to tell him, and what's worse is I can't meet him. So am I supposed to be that and tell him on the phone instead? No. Why oh why is Mr Kim making this hard for me? Sigh. Bang Yongguk's pov: "Omma, when will the kims reach? Im so excited to meet her!" "In awhile, son. Patience." Replied Mrs Bang with a smile. Yay! Im so excited to meet Kim Minhee. I heard she's nice and pretty, and she can cook! Yay. But... I can't help but to think the worse, what if she deep down doesn't want this wedding as much as I do? I don't even know her but seeing her pictures my mum showed, I can't help but have butterflies in my stomach today. Your pov: "Where are they, Mrs Kim?" I asked my mother. "Oh, there they are." She pointed out to a table with a woman and a tall blonde man. "Oh and call me and Mr Kim, Omma & Appa infront of them." She continued. I just nod my head and slowly carry my steps to the table. "The Kims are here" whispered Mrs Bang to her son which made him stand straight away. The 5 of us exchanged bows and took our sit. I had to sit beside the tall blonde. It wasn't comfortable at all. I mean, I've been with short men all my life, even Myungsoo oppa isn't as tall as him. Ljoe? He defines midget. It was awkward for me being next to him, it's like when I turn to look at him, my eyes meets his chest. His chest. So I have to literally look up to smile at him. Sigh. A few minutes passed and dinner was served. It was only time to dig in. Oh was I excited to eat cos its meat. I love meat. It's predictable that this meat is going to be the only thing that's going to be good tonight. I was waiting for the moment Mr Kim invites us all to eat. And Mr Kim is taking his time talking to Mrs Bang about how tomorrow is going to be. I just look at him waiting for it to be over. It's always like this, only when Mr Kim says eat, we're allowed to dig in. That's how much manners and rules he placed inside me and myung oppa bringing us up. "Let's eat then." Mr Kim finally said. Words that took forever to come out, I thought. I grabbed my fork and knife and slowly cut my meat making sure no noise would come out. Mr Kim hates noise infront of food. And boy was I surprised at how much etiquette this Mr Bang has. It was as though, he was brought up in a royal family. He eats so well, and so does Mrs Bang. I continued eating my meat thinking about Ljoe. Oh Ljoe. What am I going to do Ljoe, sigh. Sigh, I cant help but feel guilty. I have yet to break it up to Ljoe and Im already having dinner with Mrs Bang and blondie. Even the meat is tasteless right now, thinking about all this. "So, do you agree to marry Bang Yongguk, Minhee?" Asked Mrs Bang. I looked at her, unsure of my answer. And then I sense a glaring, glaring from Mr Kim. As though his talking to through his eyes saying *you better say yes or youre not my daughter no more*, I looked away from Mr Kim and "Yes.." i nodded my head and let out a bitter smile. Bang Yongguk's Pov: She doesnt want this wedding.... its written all over her.....