Chapter 18

Kidnapped Minho

Kidnapped Minho Chapter 18 

 

Minho was shaken awake, not having remembered falling asleep, by Onew.  

"Minho...Minho...wake up you need to have something to eat." Onew said as Minho opened his eyes'. "Come on you need to have something to eat and then you can go to bed, okay?" Minho nodded in response. He rubbed his eyes' cutely before climbing up off the sofa and walking through to the kitchen where the rest of the group were just sitting down to eat.  

"How was your day?" Asked Key. 

 "It was okay, I didn't really do much." Minho answered lowering his head, they could tell that there was something that he was not telling him, but they did not want to push him so they just let it go...for now. 

After everyone had finished eating they tidied up and got ready to sit down and rest for a bit before they had to go to bed. However  Minho decided to go to his room instead and think about what Nichkhun and Donghae and said to him, but just as he sat down on his bed there was a knock at his door. 

 

"Can I come in?" 

 

"Sure." Minho answered. The door opened and in walked Key. He walked over and sat beside Minho. They sat in silence for a while before Key finally spoke. 

 

"What really happened today because you have been acting different ever since we got in, and you were fine this morning." Key asked, concerned. Minho once again went silent as did Key's as he did not want to push Minho as he could see that Minho was struggling with whatever it was. However Key did not have to wait long. 

 

" Well after you left I sat around and did not really do much but after a few hours there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Nichkhun and Donghae." Minho did not get a chance to continue because Key started speaking. 

 

"So they finally told you that they loved you did they." Key stated, already knowing the answer.  

 

"How did you know?" Minho asked surprised. 

 

"They came and talked to us while you were asleep to tell us what they were going to say to you to make sure that we were okay with it and they also talked to Siwon." 

 

"They did?" Minho asked sounding surprised. Key nodded in response. 

 

"They really care about you Minho." They sat in silence once again while Minho thought over what Key had just told him, not believing that anyone, let alone two people, caring about him that much. "What did you say to them in response?" Key inquired. Minho blushed in response. 

 

“I told them I couldn't give them an answer at the moment.” Minho replied, once again feeling bad that he had not given them an answer right away. 

 

“Minho it is okay that you did not answer straight away.” Key placed his arm around Minho’s shoulder. “They love you, meaning they will give you all the time you need. They want you to be happy and confident with your decision. I’m going to go now and you can think about all of this.” Key lifted his other arm and wrapped it around Minho, drawing him in for a hug. “Make sure you go to sleep, I don’t want you awake when I come to check on you later.” With that Key drew his arms back from the hug and got up to leave. 

 

“Do you think I should say yes?” Minho asked. 

 

“It does not matter what I think Minho. All I can tell you is that they really do love and care about you very much and they will be fine with which ever decision you make.” Key moved to open the door so he could leave. 

 

“Thank you.” 

 

“You’re welcome.” With that Key left Minho alone with his thoughts.