Chapter 11

Kidnapped Minho

Kidnapped Minho Chapter 11

As soon as Siwon saw who it was ringing him . He took a deep breath before speaking.

“Minho? Is that you?” There were gasps from the rest of the room as they had not been expecting that.

“Hyung?” Siwon hear down the phone. He could tell that it was Minho but he sounded so weak and scared that Siwon just wanted to jump through the phone and hug him and tell him that everything would be okay.

“Minho, everything will be okay, we will find you and make sure that this does not happen again. I just need you to stay safe. Can you tell me anything about where you are?” He received no answer. “Minho…Minho…please say something?” He just got silence in return.

“Hyung, I can hear planes and trains and it smells like we are in a woo…” then Siwon hear a slapping sound, a cry of pain and then, once again, silence.

“Minho!”

“I wouldn’t try that again if I were you. It might not turn out well for little Minho here.”

“You lay another finger on him and I will tear you limb from limb.” Siwon threatened.

“How are you going to stop me? You don’t even know where we are.” Siwon growled down the phone, surprising all the people in the room. All of whom had never seen him this mad before.

“Believe me I will find a way and I am by no means the only person who would be ready to rip you limb from limb.” There were shouts of agreement from the room as all their eyes blazed with fury.

“Oh I am sure you are not but will you be able to get here in time?” with that the phone went dead. Even though he could hear the dialling Siwon did not put the phone down right away as he was too mad to do anything yet. After a bit he did put it down he took a deep breath to calm himself down and then spoke.

“We need to find him. Now!”

“We know that, but how?”

“I don’t know.” Siwon lowered his head in sadness.

“Hey it will be okay, we will find him, no matter what.” They all sat in silence for a while. Everyone lost in their own thoughts; all try to come up with ideas as to how they were going to find Minho.

“Hey, I think I have something. He rang you from Minho’s phone right?” Siwon nodded. “Well then, he may have left the phone the phone and that means that we can track it, right?” Everyone else gasped in shock at how stupid they were for not thinking that before. Siwon grabbed his phone and began to track Minho like he had done many times before.

“Come on, come on.” His phone was taking forever to connect to Minho’s phone but after a minute or so a red flashing dot appeared on the map, along with coordinates, which Siwon quickly took note of, in case Minho’s phone was turned off.

“Okay, this is what is going to happen…” Leeteuk started, taking charge of the situation. “I am going to call the police and explain the situation.”

Before Leeteuk could continue Chansung cut in. “But he said we weren’t to contact the police and if we did he would know and he would hurt Minho.”

“I know he did Chansung, but there is no other option. We can’t do this without help and the police are our best option, so we are going to have to risk it and hope that we can get there before he does anything worse to Minho.” In the end everyone agreed knowing that what Leeteuk said was true. “Okay. Does everyone have a phone, just in case?” They all nodded.

After Leeteuk had finished on the phone to the police they proceeded to go out of the house, making sure to lock the door, and got into their respective cars, or minivan in Super Juniors case. With Junsu driving 2pm’s car and Leeteuk driving Super Junior. They followed the coordinates for as far as they could go in the car before stopping and jumping out. They had arrived at the edge of a wood, they nodded at each other for encouragement and then started to make their way through the wood towards where the red dot was beeping. As they got closer and closer to the little red dot they began to slow down and where making more note of where they were putting their feet as they did not want to alert anyone to their presence.

They soon came across what looked to be a small wooden hut. They could not hear nothing coming from inside. It was deathly silent.

Suddenly Leeteuk was grabbed from behind.