part 2

Switching Girls

 

It's been half a year since they met the three girls, Yunho and Jaejoong have become couple while Changmin and Joohyun decided to stay friends until he was done with school. The three boys only talk with each other once a month but didn’t tell each other about their girls. "How school for you two brat?" said Yunho. "Who brats?" said the other two. "You two." "Yah, I'm a grown man now." said Jaejoong. "Really?" Changmin act surprise. "Yah." he shouted at him. "You cant hit me..Ha Ha Ha." stick his tongue out at the older boy. "Your just lucky I'm not there." he said "You two kids stop bricking with each other." they were talking with each other for while until Changmin said he had to leave. "Why?" they ask him. "I have to work?" both older boy looked surprise that he's working. "You work?" nod his head as he change his cloth. "Why?" said Jae. " I don’t want my parents to send me money, so I decided to work." the two boys nod and they all log off.

 

Everyday after work he would go and meet Joohyun at her sister house, they became close with each other. Her sister knew that she liked this boy and he like her little sister but she didn’t want to say anything, its was a daily routine for both Joohyun and Changmin ever since the first meeting her house.

 

In a blank of an eye four years went by fast, the boys wanted to come back home to see their parents. Jaejoong told Yuri that he wanted to take her to Korea to meet his parent. "Jae, do you think its will be ok?" nod his head. "Of course they will love you too." he smile and hold her hand. "Jae, I have to go see my parents first." "Ok." hold her hand. They went walking around Japan for the last time before they have to leave and go back home. Both of them were walking when they saw the tree they will always sit under. "Jae, look at our old place we always sit at." held her hand tighter. "I will miss this place." "Me too, so much memory here." Jae kiss Yuri on the lips. "And we will make more memory in the future." she return the kiss.

 

Yunho and Yoona were at her house when he got down on his knee in front of her. "Yoona, I know what I want in life and who I want to be with me, will you marry me?" he took out the ring. She was speechless, as he took her finger. "Yoona will you be my wife?" he look at her. "Yes." she said and he put the ring on her finger. He got up and pick her up, he spin her around and around. "I love  you Yoona." he kiss her forehead. "I love you too Yunho." kiss his lips.

 

Changmin and Joohyun were walking together when the sun was beginning to set, he stop her from walking farther away. "Joohyun, my parents wants me to go back home." didn’t look at him. "I don’t want to go with out you, would you come with me?" he said, she look at him and touch his face. "Changmin, my parents told me to go home..they have important news." felt happy. "Then let's go together, after that I can show you to my parents." look at him "Do you think it’s a good idea?" put his arm around her. "Of course, we waited long enough..its time to show them you." pull her into a hug. "I love you Joo." she hug him back. "I love you too Min." hug him back.

 

Jaejoong and Joohyun both return to Korea before their lover, when they met coming out of the plane they bump each other and said their sorry and walk away. When Joohyun got home she hug her parents and they were happy to see her. "Seohyun your grew so much." smile at her mom. "Ma, of course..i'm not little anymore." she hug her daughter again. "I know." she look at her father. "Pa, did you miss your stubborn daughter?" walk over to her dad. "Of course my child." pull her to sit next to him. "Joohyun." cut her father off. "Pa, its Seohyun." she said. "Right, Seohyun I have some news to tell you." sit up straight. "What is it?" he look at his wife then back at Seohyun. "Promise me you wont back out no matter what?" she thought about it for couple second. "Sure pa, what is it." "You remember Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim? " thought for couple second. "You mean the  boy that I had a fight with when we were kids parents?" nod his head. "What about them?" sigh "Seohyun we have agree to let you married-" Seohyun stood up from her seat. "What? Pa are you crazy..i cant marry him." he also stood up. "Why?" walk over to her mom. "Ma, your guys have to be kidding right? I cant marry him..i don’t know him..i don’t like him." touch her daughter hand. "Seohyun I'm sorry, we're not lying..they came to ask your hand in marriage and we thought it would be good for your future." Seohyun tears ran down her cheek. " Mom, how can you do this to me..why didn’t you ask me first." her father walk over. "Seohyun why cant you marry him?" she look at her father. "Your..Your not pregnant are you?" he said. "No, how can you think that dad..i'm not like that." "Then why?" wipe her tears "I have a man in my life already."

 

Her parents felt bad that they didn’t ask for her permission before agreeing, everything was too late to return since they already put it on the news and invited guest to the wedding. Seohyun didn’t come out of her room for couple of days, until she got a call from Changmin. "Joohyun, come get me at the airport." she smile at him. "Ok." got up from her bed, walk out of her room and downstairs. She got into the car and headed for the airport, when she saw him standing outside she ran to him. She hug him so tight that made him confuse at her action. "Joohyun what's wrong?" he said holding her. "I just want to be in your arms." tears were flowing down her cheeks. "I miss you so much." that just make her cry even more.

 

Yoona had to come before Yunho since he still have to get some things done before him. When she came out of the airport she saw a couple hugging each other and she smile at them and got into a taxi and went home. When she got home her parents welcome her back. "My baby came back home." said her father. "Of course appa." hug him tight. "Did you miss me." "Of course I did, you looked well." he said. She smile him at and just hug him. "Appa I wanted to tell you something." break the hug. "What is it?" he ask. "You tell me yours first, then I'll tell you mine." he smile. "Your still my same Yoona from before." he said. "Yoona you know Mr. Shim?" nod her head." He the president of the Shim company where you work at." she said. "Yes, you remember when I was going through that hard time when your mother left, he help me out a lot and pay for you and your sisters college over sea." nod her head, he touch Yoona head. "Baby will you help me by marrying his son." Yoona look at her father with watery eye. "After all the things he help us with, I couldn’t do anything in return..but after he saw your photo he said you’re a beautiful girl..and I thought that if you go and marry them I would be able to pay all his kindness back." her tears ran down her face. "Yoona what's wrong?" she look at her father. "Nothing appa." wipe her tears. "Will you be able to help your appa out?" he ask. She smile at her father. "Yes appa." hug her. "Thank you my dear daughter."  break the hug and face his daughter again. "What is it that you wanted to tell me?" shake her head "Nothing appa, I just wanted to say thank you and I love you."

 

Yoona went to her room and cry, she didn’t know how to tell Yunho. She didn’t want to pick up his phone call, text, voice mail. She pretend to be happy when her father around but when he not she just broke down and cry. Its been a week since Yunho havent talk to Yoona, on the day he was coming home he left a message for her. After listening to the message she went to the airport and there he was standing tall, and handsome waiting for her. She ran to him, and he hug her tight. "Yoona why didn’t you answer my text or call?" she couldn’t answer as tears were running down her face. "I miss you so much, I was so worry that something bad happen to you."

 

Yuri and Yunho came out of the airport together but she went home, when she got home her brother and parents were outside waiting for her. "Yul, your back." said her brother, they hug each other and went inside the house. "Yuri your room is still the same." said her mother. "Really? I thought you hated my poster." her mom smile. "I do, but its your room sweetie." Yuri got up and went to her room, her mom follow her. "Yuri ah, we want to tell you something." she turn to face her mom." What is it mom?" her mom ask her to come sit with her on the bed. "Tell me what's wrong?" said a bit serious this time. "Your father and his friend Mr. Jung agree on making out family bigger." yuri look confuse. "Mom, just say it." her mom sigh. "Your getting married to Mr. Jung son Yunho." she stood up from the bed. "What? Mom are you and dad going crazy..i cant marry him..i don’t know anything about him." she stood up, and walk over to her daughter. "Yuri, I know it this sudden but your father will never take his promise back if he promise." Yuri look at her mother. "Promise..he promise them already..why didn’t you ask me." grab her hand "Your father wanted to tell you before  but you never answer your phone when we call." "But still." touch her cheek. "I'm sorry sweetie." left the room. Yuri threw her pictures cross the room and rip all her poster out. It’s been three days since they seem each other.

 

Jaejoong called Yuri to meet up and she agree they went to meet at the Jung café, when Jae saw Yuri he give her a hug. "Yuri what's wrong?" she shook her head that nothing is wrong. "Have you been crying?" he ask. "No, I just miss you." he smile when he heard it. "I miss you too." after eating they stood up and left the café. He took her to the store and bought her couple things. She wasn’t sure why he did all that but she was happy that she spend the whole day with him. He send her home. "Yuri..i love you so much." kiss her. "I love you Jae, please forgive me." he break the hug and look at her. "For what?" he said. "I want to break up with you, don’t ask me why." step out of his car, he open his door and also step out. "Yuri." he shouted, she turn around to see him in tears. "I'm sorry Jae." ran inside her house.

 

Yoona called Yunho when she was on a plane to Hawaii. "Yunho, I'm wanted to tell you to go and live your life, be happy and I'm sorry I couldn’t tell you in person." Yunho was confuse. "What are you saying Yoona?" he could hear her voice was starting to crack. "I..want to..to break up..i'm sorry." she hung up the phone. He try calling back but she took out the battery, he couldn’t think straight what's going on, he went to her house but no one was home. He stay at their house for while and got a call from his parents, he went home.

 

"Yunho, I wanted to talk to you about something." his father  said. Yunho just came and sit down on the sofa. "Your going to marry my best friend daughter Yuri and your wedding will be next week." Yunho look at his father and nod, he went to his room and continue calling Yoona. But she never pick up her phone anymore.

 

Yoona and her family along with the Shim family went to do the wedding in Hawaii, it was the first time they met and just went on with the wedding. They didn’t talk to each other or even look at each other. Their parents were happy with their choice, the family left to Korea again leaving Changmin and Yoona alone for their honeymoon. Changmin would go somewhere while Yoona go to the beach or walk around.

 

Changmin was walking when he the name Joohyun, he turn around and saw this little girl and her mom talking. The little girl went up to him and pull him down. "Oppa, why are you so sad." she said. He smile at the little girl and touch her hair. "Oppa fine." he said. Her mom came to take her and she wave bye to him. Changmin took his phone out and look at the photo of Joohyun and he saw a message from her. He click on it and after listen to it he felt even worst that he just left her without telling her that he is now married. He couldn’t take it anymore and decided to go to the bar to drink, he came back to the hotel drunk and Yoona had to help him. "Why are you drinking, don’t you know that your heavy." Yoona said.

 

Seohyun went with her parents to meet Mr. and Mrs. Kim at their house, she was in a white dress with her hair down. His parents love her already, they knew she was a good girl and will be the perfect daughter and wife to their son." Seohyun, its been while since I saw you..your look beautiful." said Mrs. Kim. "Thank you Mrs. Kim." she fake her smile. "Call me mom from now on." held her hand. They came to sit down then their son Jaejoong also appear from upstairs. He walk over to her parents and greet them. " Mr. and Mrs. Seo its nice to meet you again." he said with a bright smile. "Jae their your parents now too." said his mother. They being talking about the wedding. "Can we please don’t make it big, I don’t want to be in the news." they all look at Seohyun. "If that’s what you like, then we can just have a small gathering and some photo taken." said Mrs. Kim. "Thank you."

 

Yuri went to meet the Jung family, and they decided to fly oversea to do their wedding. Both Yunho and Yuri didn’t know why but they just went along with their parents. Their both good at pretending to be happy and not even their family member knew that they were hurting. The day that Yunho and Yuri did their wedding was the same day Jaejoong and Seohyun did their. Its been a month since all three of their wedding, they havent talk to each other or try to get to know one other. Seohyun try to make an effort but it was failing as he didn’t care to talk with her or even see her.

 

 

^^