part 4

Switching Girls

 

Changmin called Jaejoong if he can have permission to meet his wife alone, he didn’t care. Changmin came to their house. He met his parents on their way out, he came inside and saw her walking down the stairs. She stop when she saw him looking at her. "Changmin." he was walking closer and closer to her when she remember her cut. She turn around and her back was facing him. "Joohyun." his hand touch her hand."I came to see you, how are you?" he can fell she was shaking. "Joohyun?" walk up to the same step as her, he turn her around and saw the bandage on her forehead. "What happen?" his hand grab her face. "I feel." she grab his hand and pull it away from her face. "Changmin go home, I don’t want your wife to be upset..and Jae to get mad at us." "I ask Jae if I can come see you already." "This isnt a place for us to meet..please go home." starting walking down the stairs again. "Then go with me." follow her "If you love me, please leave and forget me. "

 

Yunho and Yuri went to visit her parents when they saw Jaejoong car, they went inside her parents house. "Mom, I'll be back in a little bit..i need to get something at the store." walk towards Yunho. "Yunho I'll be back soon." he nod at her and continue talking to her brother and father. She went up to Jaejoong car and saw him sleeping inside, she knock on the window. "What are you doing out here?" looking at her. "My wife boyfriend came to see her, so I came to see you." she pull him out of the car. "Jae, go home..if Yunho know you’re here he will not like it." smirk "Let him, I don’t care anymore." Yunho came out and saw Yuri and Jaejoong, he went back inside. "Please leave." with that she walk back to the house.

 

When Changmin came home he saw Yoona reading a book outside, he went to sit down with her. "What are you reading?" she smile at him "Just this and that." she said. "Its getting cold, you should go in." he got up and stick his hand out to her. She took his hand and they both walk inside the house. His parents felt really happy when they saw them walking in together and they both are holding hands. "Changmin, when will you get me a grandchild?" said his mom. "Mom, how can you say that?" let go of her hand, Yoona walk towards her mother in law. "Mom, soon." she smile at her. "Thank you dear." hug her.

 

Soon Yoona got pregnant and everyone knew about it, they were so happy for them two. They did a small gather with family friends, both Jung's and Kim family came. They were all talking with each other, the couples walk towards Changmin and Yoona who's sitting. "Congratulation to you two." said Seohyun. "Thank you for coming." she smile at them. He didn’t say anything and he didn’t want to look at her, Yoona notice and ask Changmin and Seohyun to go get them drinks. "Wh..why me?" she look at her husband. "You’re the youngest of the guys and Seohyun is younger then us." she smile. "Do I have to?" Seohyun ask. "Please." said Yoona, Seohyun smile at her and got up. They both went to the kitchen together.

 

"I'm happy for you." she said, grabbing the cups on the shelf. "How far is your wife now?" filling the cup with water. "She two months now." he finally look at her, she also look at him and smile. "Love her a lot ok." she grab Yoona cup and start walking out the kitchen when he stop her. "I move on because I know that's what you wanted..but I will never replace you." he let go of her hand, walk back to their others.

 

Jaejoong stood up and walk towards Seohyun and help her, he carry the drinks and past it to Yuri, Yunho and Yoona. Changmin give Seohyun and Jae drink to them. "Yuri when are you and Yunho going to have a baby." Yoona ask. They look at each other and didn’t know what to say. "We're not ready for that yet." said Yuri. "I wanted our kids to grow up together and be friends like how our husbands are friends." the two girls didn’t say anything but smile.

 

When the other two couple went home no one say anything to each other, everything was silent. Seohyun and Jaejoong didn’t even look at each other, Yuri and Yunho talk a little but not much. After that night everything was awkward for them.

 

Changmin went to the beach to ease his mind when he saw a girl that looked like Seohyun, when he got closer and saw that it was her. "What is she doing here?" he wonder to himself. He went up to her and sit behind, he watch as she look out into the sea.

 

Changmin pov

 

Seohyun ah, I miss the way we use to go to the beach and play..i know we can never have those memory back ever. I want to kiss you and hold you at time like this. When I watch you everything around me stop, nothing matters to me but you.

 

I didn’t notice that she turn around and saw me, until she called my name out."Changmin." that voice I love so much. "Seohyun, what are you doing here?" I ask her the question as if I didn’t already know. "I just wanted fresh air." I knew it was a lie, she only comes to the beach when she had something bothering her. "You cant lie Seohyun." I told her. "Where your wife?" when she ask me that question I didn’t know what to say to her, why cant she see that I only want her but I answer her question. "She at home." I watch as she nod her head and step on the rocks around me, I turn my attention to her as she hope on the last rock to get off. I knew the rock was wobbly and grabbed her hand, Seohyun slip and I have to catch her. "Seohyun be careful." as I hug her so she wont hit the ground as she lay on top of me. "Are you ok Seohyun?" I said to her and watch as her eyes open. How I miss those beautiful eyes that stare at me like that.

 


"Changmin are you ok?" she ask me in her worry voice, I felt so happy that she still care about me even if she married to my best friend. "I'm never ok without you Seohyun." I notice she realize that she was still on top of me  and got off. "I'm sorry." as I watch her leaving. I ran after her and held her hand." Seohyun please." when she turn around and I saw her eyes watery I wanted to hug her and tell her everything will be ok, but I know Jaejoong wouldn’t let me have Seohyun even if I broke up with Yoona."

Changmin, you’re a married man I'm a married women, we cant be seen like this or they would misunderstand us. I'm sorry Changmin." I watch as Seohyun left the beach in tears.

 

Changmin pov end.

 

Changmin decided to go back home after Seohyun left the beach, when she got home Jaejoong told her not to go anywhere. She didn’t know why and waited for Jae, when he got home he took her to their room. He close the door shut and turn to look at Seohyun.

 

"How can you go see other man when you're my wife?"
"Jae, what are you talking about? I didn’t see anyone."

Grab her arm."Don't lie to me, I saw you with Changmin." he said pushing her away.

"So it's fine if  you're with Yuri but it's wrong if I talk to Changmin."

"Seohyun, you should know your role."

"What about Yuri, if she seeing you then she just as bad as I am."

"Don’t drag her into this." he shouted at her.

"If you love her so much, go married her..why are you still here. Go to her, go see her, go sleep with her..i'm sure she still waiting for you."

"Seohyun, watch your mouth."

"Why, you never cared about my feelings, you only cared about her..I'll pay you to go sleep with her too."

 

Jaejoong slap Seohyun across the face as she fell on the floor, she got up and walk out of their room. She left the house for the night and didn’t come home, when morning came she didn’t come back either. His parents lecture him the whole morning until he got a call from a bar, he went to the bar and saw his wife drunk. He carry her into his car and drove back home, he took care of her the whole afternoon. 

 

 

 

Sorry I haven't updated in couple days..I was busy partying..lol..here an updated. ^^