part 3

Switching Girls

 

Yunho, Changmin, Yuri and Yoona came home after their honeymoon away from Korea. Both HoMin decided to meet with their Jaejoong. They got together and start drinking. "How are you guys?" Yunho said. They look each other, before answering the question. "I been living in hell." said Jae. "Why?" said both HoMin. "I got married to some girl, I forgot her name..that's why I'm living in hell." "Your not the only one." said both HoMin together. They all look at each other. "I also got married." Changmin said and took a drink. "Same." "Why did this happen to us, why cant it happen to other people." said the angry Jae.

 

Other month went by and the girls ignored their ex boyfriends call, Seohyun decided to change her number thinking that she will not meet him anymore. The Shim, Kim, and Jungs are well known in South Korea as they are some of the big bosses. The Lee held a ceremony for his son who will be taking over his company, Mr. Lee invited the other company owners and their family to come join him.

 

Mr. Jung call his son and daughter in law to come to see him, they both arrive at the company at the same time. And headed in, they took a seat. "Yunho I want you and my daughter in law to go with me and your mom to meet Mr. Lee and his family." Yunho look at Yuri before answering to his father. "Can she just go with you?" Mr. Jung look at Yunho. "No, you both are going and I don’t want to hear anything else..Yunho take Yuri and go get some dress..the party is tonight."

 

At the company everyone was there, Yuri and Yunho came with their parents and went to sit down on at their table. Yunho went to the bathroom when he saw Jaejoong also going in, they both headed inside when they also met Changmin inside. After using the restroom they all walk out together. "Where is this wife of yours Jae?" Yunho ask. "You want to see her?" he said. "Of course, we are your buddy and want to see who this girl is that is making your life like hell." said Changmin. "Ok, I also want to meet both your wife as well..meet here in five." "Sure." they each walk off in their own direction.

 

Yunho went back to their table and grab Yuri hand, she look at him with confusion but he just pull her away from the table. He went back the to place they plan to meet and waited. "Why are you bring me here." she ask. He didn’t answer her. She was looking around when she other couple came up to them. They saw each other and Yunho couldn’t believe his eyes. "You..you're married to her." he said to Changmin. "Yeah." Yoona couldn’t say a thing..she was stun that she would meet him here again. "Yu..Yunho." she said softy. "You two know each other." Yuri ask. "Can I talk to her quick Changmin." he nod his head and he grab her hand and walk outside. Yuri and Changmin begin talking to each other when Jaejoong stop walking and Seohyun bump into him. She fell and Changmin turn around to look and saw Jae. "Jae, where your wife?" he said. When Seohyun heard that voice she look up and saw Changmin, she try to turn away when Jaejoong pull her arms towards them.

 

"Jae." Yuri said, Changmin look at her and Jaejoong. "She not my wife." putting his hand up in the air. "She belong to Yunho." he said. Jaejoong let go of his wife hand and walk over to Yuri. "I need to talk with you." pull her away. Changmin look at them walking away and he turn his attention to the girl turning her back to him. He walk up to her. "Hi my name is Changmin, I'm one of Jaejoong best friend." he look at her and her body look similar along with the hair, he walk around to face her. He was shock that its really her. "Joohyun." she look up at him. "Min." tears were on the edge of falling, her heart was racing so fast when she look into his eyes. "How? How can this happen." grab her hand. She remove his hand away from her." Changmin, I'm a married girl now." "I don’t care." he sound mad. He pull her away from the big room and outside to his car. He told her to go inside but she refuse and he force her in.

 

Yunho/Yoona

 

"Why didn’t you tell me your marrying Shim Changmin." he yelled at her, she couldn’t look into his angry eye."Say something." he grab her shoulder. "I'm sorry Yunho." push his hand away from her shoulder. "I cant be the girl you love anymore, do you know how hard it was to let you go." pull her into a hug. "Then why didn’t you tell me the truth, instead of dumping me on the phone." she break the hug. "Yunho you cant, we both are married and they will misunderstand us."

 

Yoona try to stop Yunho from making a big scene at the party, but he kept yelling at her. "Yunho please." her tears were running down her face. He stop yelling and wipe her tears away. "I love you so much, do you know how hard it was for me when I saw you with my best friend." tears also running down his face. "I'm sorry Yunho. " ran back inside the party and straight to the bathroom.

 

Jaejoong/ Yuri

 

Jaejoong took her to the back of the party where their wasn’t as many people. He let her go and stare at her. "Why are you doing this Jae?" he pull her into a hug, she wanted to hug him back but it wasn’t the same anymore. "I'm sorry Jae." push him away. "I cant be seem with you, I'm Yunho wife now, I cant do this to my husband." Jae grab her arm. "Your husband, what about me..who am I to you now?" she knew he was mad. "You’re my ex now, if you're excuse me I have to get back." walk away from jae when he grab her arm and pin her to the wall. "How can you be so heartless." she look at him. " He better then you, don’t ever do this to me again." push him away from her. She turn back to face him again. "Beside your wife pretty, treat her well."  Yuri ran back and tears were running down her eyes, she felt bad that she had to do that to the one guy she loved so much.

 

Changmin/Joohyun

 

In the car she was telling him to stop but he didn’t listen to anything that she had to say, he stop the car at his house. She look around and he open the door for her, she refuse to come out when he just pull her. "Changmin, why are you doing this." still pulling her inside. "Do you know how much I love you, I went crazy, start drinking because of you." she stepped on her dress and fell. He pick her up in a bridal style and went to his room. "Changmin why are you taking me here?" he let her go. " Tell me everything. Joohyun." he said looking at her. "There's nothing to tell." she said looking away. He walk up to her and touch her arm. "How can I get you back." look at him. "I'm sorry Changmin." start walking towards the door when she felt his hands around her. "Don’t leave me, I'm nothing without you." try to remove his hand from her body. "Changmin, don’t make things harder then it already is." break the back hug and ran down from his room.

 

Seohyun left his house and got into a taxi and went home, when she got home Jaejoong was already there changing his cloth. He look at her angrily and she wasn’t sure what she did. He walk over to her and pull her to sit on the chair, he grab a pair of scissor and she push him away. "What are you doing?" "I hate your hair, cut it." walking towards her with the scissor. "No, I wont let you cut it." ran to the door, he grab her dress and pull her back. He pin her down on the floor and got on top of her, he grab her hair and start cutting it. His parents heard her scream and ran to their room, Mr. Kim push Jaejoong away and Mrs. Kim help her up. "Jaejoong how can you do this to your wife." they yelled at their son. "I hate her, I don’t like her..i want Yuri not her." Mr. Kim slap Jaejoong on the cheek and everyone was shock, he left the room.

 

It was 12 mid night when Jaejoong came home drunk with other girl, Mr. and Mrs. Kim along with Seohyun waited for him. They told the girl to leave or they will call the cops, so she left. "Seohyun take Jaejoong to sleep." she slowly walk over to Jae and he push her away, he went up to their room and she follow behind.

 

"Get out of here." he said to her, she didn’t move. He turn around to face her. "Leave before I do something I regret." starring at her with his cold eyes. "I live here Jae, where should I sleep then?" point outside "Jae why are you hating on me so much, what have I done to you." she ask. "I hate you because I have to marry you." walk closer to her. "If you hate me that much, divorce me..you think I would choose you over Changmin, never..i didn’t have a choice." she walk to her mirror and sat down when he grab her hand. " You think I want you too." he said tighten his hold. "Then divorce me so I can go to Changmin and be with him." he push her. " Your just like her." he said to her."No wonder she married your best friend." Jae slap Seohyun across the face and she hit the chair in from of her. Seohyun groan a little and didn’t get up, he pull her up when he saw the cut on her forehead. He try to take a look when she push him but he grab on her tight, they struggle with each other on the floor. "Let me see." he said to her. "No, get away." try pushing him.