part 1

Switching Girls

 

Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin were friends since young, they go to school together until they finish High School. They each decided to go oversea for their college years and meet again in four years. The boys pack their things and they went to the airport together.

 

"Alright, I'll see you two in four years." said the boy with black hair, he pull his two buddy into a hug. "Yunho don’t flirt to much, Min don’t get into to much trouble either." the boys smile. "Jae speak for yourself." said Yunho with a smile. "This is it." said Changmin. Look at his two best friend. "I'm going now, stay safe kids." he said and start walking away. "Yah, you’re the kid not us." Jae shouted towards the younger boy. He just wave his hand at his two friends and continue walking away. "Jae, see you soon." said Yunho. "Same Yunho."

 

When Jaejoong arrive in Japan and bump into a girl, he couldn’t get his eyes off the girl. When she notice he was staring at her. "Yah." she shouted at him. He look at her and had this small smile on his face. "I'm sorry, its just that your beautiful." he said in japanese, she laugh. "Thanks but I hate guy like you." she answer back in korean, grab her bag from the floor and walk away. He ran up to her and stop her. "Your korean?" he said a bit surprise. "Of course I'm korean, don’t sound so surprise." she said to him. "Where are you going?" stop walking and turn to face him."Why are you bothering me? I don’t know you so I shouldn’t talk to stranger." walk away again. "I'll see you again someday." he shouted at her. "Never." she said back

 

Jaejoong went to the school and found his dorm room, he was unpacking his things when he look out the window and saw that girl. He left his thing and ran down the stairs to meet the girl, she was surprise when he stopped in front of her. "Told you I'll meet you again." he said with a smile. "Are you stalking me?" she put her hands on her waist. "Wha..what? No." he said shaking his head. "I live here." she look at the building in front of her. "You go here?" pointing at the university, and let out a small laugh. " For a second I thought your just some ert that wanted young girls." with that he was kind of shock. "Do I look like a ert to you?" looking at her, she nod her head. "Where are you going?" he ask. "To my dorm." pointing to the north side. "Let me walk you." look at him for couple second. "Sure." they both start walking towards the north side of the campus.

 

Yunho arrive in China and went to his school, it was still early when he decided to go for a walk. On his way he saw a girl sitting on  a swing by the children playground. He stop and look at the girl, he wasn’t sure why he stop walking. She stood up from the swing and fall down, Yunho ran to help her. "Miss are you ok?" he said in chinese. He try waking her but she didn’t move, he carry her on his back and went to look for a hospital. "Excuse can you help me." he said to the nurse, she saw the girl on his back and help Yunho put her on a bed. "What happen?" she said. "I don’t know, I saw her faint and took her here." he said. "Please go outside and wait. " Yunho went to sit and wait for the doctor. He waited for about half an hour before the nurse came out. "How is she?" he said. "She fine, but tired..you can take her home." he bow to her and walk into the room the girl was in. she look at him. "Thank you."

 

Yunho walk the girl he help to her house, on their way to her house he got a phone call from his parents. He was talking to them in korean and she just smile at him whenever he look at her, he hung up the phone. "Is that your girlfriend." shake his head. "My name is Yunho by the way, what's yours?" looking at her. "My name is Yoona." he thought for couple of second after hearing her name. "That's a korean name?" he said to her. "I know, because I'm korean." smiling brightly at him. "All this time I thought your chinese." "Is my chinese good? I been living here for while." look out the window of the taxi. "Please stop here." she said in chinese, they both got out of the taxi. "Yunho, want to come in." he look at the watch he wearing and it was getting late. "Maybe next time, I have to get back to my dorm." she nod her head. "Ok, well you know where I live now, so if you need anything come find me." took out a pen and paper, she wrote down her number and give it to him. "Thank you again."

 

Changmin met a girl who was in the same plane going to America. "Hi, are you Korean?" he said in english. She turn to look at the boy talking to her, she smile. "Yes, I'm guessing your Korean too?" he nod his head. "I'm Joohyun." stick her hand out. "I'm Changmin." shake her hand. "Where are you going?" she took out a picture of a house. "Here." he look at the photo of the house. "Your visiting?" took the photo back. "I'm going to live with my sister for while." "Your sister live here?" he said a bit surprising. "Yeah, she married my brother in law and move here, so now I'm here to attended college."

 

The two decided to take a taxi together, they talk in the car for while until they reach Joohyun sister house. "Nice to meet you Changmin, and hope to see you around." step out. "Bye." waving at him. "Bye Joohyun." he smile at her. The taxi took him to the campus and he got off, he starts looking for his dorm area. He was walking around when looking when someone tap his shoulder, he turn around and saw a man. "Yes?" the other man stick his hand out to Changmin. "Hi, I'm Micky and you must be new?" shake hand with him. "Yes, I just came here from South Korea." the other man looked happy. "Really? That's my hometown too." he said. Micky show Changmin his dorm room and since then they became friends.

 

All three boys start school around the same time, they made new friends learn new things while staying there for college. Jaejoong and that girl he met starts hanging out and study with each other.

 

"Yuri, why don’t you get us something to drink." she drop her pencil and look at him. "No, do it yourself." crossing her arm. "If you don’t I will tickle you until your drop." put his hands up in the air. "One…Two…Three." he move in and starting tickling her waist, she ran around the dorm. Yuri ran into her room and close the door but he got there and they both fall on the bed. He was on the bottom and she was on the top. " Yuri, would you be my girlfriend." she got up from him, she walk towards the door again. "Only if you get us water." said with a smile. With that he left the room and into the kitchen, he came back with water bottles. "From now on you’re my girlfriend." he smile at her. Yuri took the water bottle from him and drink it. "Ok, but if you talk with other girls I will harm you." her eyebrow moving up and down. He give her a kiss. "Deal."

 

Yunho go and meet that girl name Yoona time to time when he bored, they have also became good friends. She would show him around Japan and teach him how to cook Japanese food sometimes. They were at her house when their was a knock on the door, she went to open the door and stood her ex boyfriend Donghae. "What do you want?" she said looking at the man. "I want to be with you again." he said softy. "Sorry but I'm with someone else already." he was surprise she would move on so quickly. "Who?" he said getting mad. "Why does it matter to you, your left her heart broken." said a voice coming from inside her house. She turn to saw Yunho walking towards the door. "Yunho." he smile at her. "Please don’t bother my girlfriend anymore." the man by the door looked up set. "I'm sorry." he step down the stairs and walk into the streets. She close the door and look at him. "Thank you."

 

Changmin didn’t have a chance to meet Joohyun since he became busy with school and working part time, but things change when she came into the store where he was working in. she went up to him and tap his shoulder. "Changmin." she said softy. He turn around and saw her, he had this big smile on his face. "Joohyun." he couldn’t take his eyes off her, and she just smile at him. "I didn’t know you work here?" nod his head. "Do you want to hangout with me after work?" nod his head. "Um, when do you get off?" nod his head again, she just laugh at him. "Changmin, I said when do you get off." waving her hand in front of him. "Oh..um..7pm." felt a bit embarrassed. "Good, come to my sister house for dinner ok." nod his head at her. "You remember where I live right?" "I think so." smile. "Ok, see you there..you better come." I will."

 

So do you guys like it..i think its ok..haha.