Chapter 2

Remember

You woke up again, but this time to, "We will be arriving in Seoul in approximately 20 minutes. The time now is currently 6:34 am." So you still weren't there yet. It's not that you were annoyed of being sat down for nearly ten hours, no definatly not that. It was more that you were scared of planes. You avoided using planes for as long as you can even if it meant driving for 6 hours instead of a 2 hour flight, although in this situation, it couldn't be helped and you just let it slide. Although maybe the fact that you have been sitting in the same position for a while did effect your grogginess as well.

You looked beside you, Younghee was awake, with her beats in her ears and playing games on her ipad. Something you were so used to, at this point you just left her playing her games and did not bother trying to communicate because you knew that when Younghee was focused she could not even here you.

You sat down and listened to the music playing in your ears. Softly humming along to the melody that played. Music was your life. Simple yet honest. Although you were composed on the outside when you and Barom broke up years ago, on the inside you were devastated. Music was your guide, it made you happier. Now you couldn't even go without listening to music for a few days.

You pulled out your ipad and hit your kobo app. Pouring your entire attention to the new book you were reading that was on your screen. You read attently as the characters in your novel confessed their love for each other after many years of being in love.

"We are now arriving at our destination."

"Yah Younghee-ah..." You said looking at your friend. She was not effected and continued playing the game. "Younghee-ah..." You said this time a little louder. Still nothing. "YAH PARK YOUNGHEE!" You yelled a little louder this time shaking her arms in the process.

"WAE ?! I was just about to beat the level! Aish this girl." She said glaring at you and turning off her ipad.

"The plane is landing. Next time, I'm not saying anything and leaving you on the plane" You scoffed at her.

"Yah, do you think I'm stupid enough to not notice people leaving?"

"Ani, I don't think your stupid at all. You're really smart actually, just when your playing those games you don't see anything that surrounds you!"

"Ah, arasso. But that's why I have a chingu like you !" She said putting her arm over your shoulder.

You felt a thump indicating that the plane has landed. Now it was just a few short moments until you could stand up again. You and Younghee carried on some small talk as you both waited for your turn to leave the plane.

Finally you were free. You made it to Korea alive, all in one piece. You in a big breath of air and stretched out your arms, enjoying the feeling of standing up. You went to grab your luggage and then headed for the exit of the airport.

"TAXI AHJUSSI" Younghee screamed as a taxi stopped inf ront of the both of you. He got out of the car and helped you both put your luggage into the trunk. You both got into the car and pulled out for phone to check the address of your new home.

After 20 minutes of driving the taxi driver told you that you have arrived. You paid him and got out of the taxi. You looked at your surroundings and saw where you were. You were at the campus of your school.

"Ah, so we are staying in a dorm." Younghee said looking around.

"Who do we need to find to get our key?" You asked Younghee.

"I don't know. Let's ask this girl." Younghee said approaching a small girl with glasses. You gave Younghee a look, nervous to use your Korean.

"Excuse me, do you know what we need to do to find our dorm key?" You asked her.

"Do you have the number of your dorm room?" She asked you.

"Yeah, just a sec." You said pulling out your phone. "Um, dorm 481." You replied.

"Okay, so go into that entrance, those are the dorms in the 400's. And there should be someone at a small desk, that's the dorm assistant. Just tell him or her your name and they'll assist you to your dorm and give you your key." The girl responded. You hope you understood everything that she said and nodded.

"Kamsahamnida" Younghee said bowing down to the girl.

You walked into the building and looked around for someone at a desk. Finally spotting a boy with dark hair pulled to the side of his face. You approached the desk, this time Younghee took the first approach.

"Excuse me, we have a room." Younghee said to the guy.

"Names?" He said pulling out sheets from a folder.

"Park Younghee and Lee Hyorin" She said.

He scanned the paper and highlighted something. "Ah neh, your in room 481." He said getting up from his seat. "Let me just get the key." He walked into a small room and came out shortly after. "Arasso. This room has already been decorated by one of your family members. She said she was an aunt."

"Ah neh, that's Hyorins aunt." Younghee added.

The boy led you into an elevator. "I'm Kwon Jungshin. The dorm assistant of building D. I'm in my last year." He said extending his hand out and shook both of yours. Finally reaching your floor, you walked through a hallway looking at the numbers on the door, until finally you reached 481.

"Here's your key. If you need me for anything, you know where to fine me...if other then that, I'm usually in my room, I'm 476 so I'm not too far down the hall" Jungshin said walking towards the elevator.

You opened the door to your dorm and gasped when you walked in. It was decorated beautifully with yours and Younghee's favourite colours. Everything was perfect, and you knew that it would feel like home.


Authors Note: Chapter 2 is here! This chapter is a little bit longer, but I wanted to add a lot fo things to it.  http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/__archuleta__/dorm_zps5fc7c746.jpg. Just imagine it with 2 beds and another area with a couch and a tv. Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. :D