Chapter 4

Remember

You and Younghee had now been in Korea for one week. You had been to classes and were picking things up quickly. Now today was your first day at your job at the tv station. You weren't sure if you were going to be starting today right away with guests, but you decided that you wanted to make a good impression.

You dressed nicely a short black and white striped dress, with a black blazer. You accessorized with black heels that were laced. Finally you had the tips of your hair curled and your bangs pinned to the side with a bow.

"Younghee-ah, how do I look?" You asked her while twirling around.

"Wah. Daebak! You look so pretty! I wish I got to be on camera. But in sad reality, I'm the one behind the camera" Younghee said plopping herself onto the couch.

"Yah, shouldn't you get ready? Don't you have a photo shoot today?" You asked her while looking for her purse.

"Yup. I'm leaving in a while though, my location isn't too far from here." She said.

"Who are you taking pictures of?" You asked her once more, this time grabbing your house keys from the table.

"My instructor emailed me saying today since it's our first meeting, we're just going to do some indoor photoshoots. I think he mentioned it being a little girls third birthday or something." She said flipping through the tv.

"Hm sounds fun. I don't even know what I'm doing today. But hey, I'm off!" You said opening the door and stepping out of the house.

You walked out of the house and headed for a starbucks near your campus. You ordered your favourite drink, and then put the location of the tv station building into your gps so that you wouldn't get lost.

"Turn right at 500 m"

You did just as the gps told you and to the right. You walked down some more until you reached your desired location.

"Arriving at your destination on your left."

That didn't take you as long as you had thought that it would. You had gotten there by walk in less than 20 minutes. This meant you were almost half an hour early. No matter, you thought. It will give me some time to interact with the producers. You walked into the building and headed straight for the secretary.

"Anyeonghaseyo." You said bowing politely to the woman at the desk.

"Neh, how may I help you?" She asked coldly.

"Um, I'm the new intern here. I'm suppose to meet with a Jung Gyuri?" You told her while handing her your transcripts with proof that you were actually supposed to be there.

"Ah, neh. Your heading the room 374 for makeup and then she will meet you there and speak to you."

"Arasso. Kamsahamnida" You replied bowing once again.

You walked around the building looking for the room that you were supposed to be in. Finally finding the room labeled "dressing room" you walked in and bowed to the people in the room.

"Neh you must be Hyorin-shi? I see you've already come prepared. We don't need make up then. Come to my room and we will have a chat. Since you're here so early you can meet the guests if they have time." She said leading you to a room with a table and a few chairs. "Take a seat anywhere you like Hyorin-shi. Would you like something to drink?" She asked making herself a coffee.

"Ani. I've already had something. Thankyou very much." You said politely.

"Arasso. I supposed you want to know what you're going to be doing today? Well we're starting with the show. We have questions from fans that we have gotten on twitter. You will be in charge of the twitter for the show. You can also make your own twitter if you would like. Other than this, you can just act naturally and come up with your own questions. If you can't think of any, we have some written on the cue cards as well." She said handing you all your cue cards.

"I suppose you also want to know who you're going to be interviewing then. Well they are a rookie group named C-Clown. Have you heard of them?" You shook your head. "Yes well, everything will be done in English. The leader speaks fluent, if the others have trouble you can translate. Also it will be expected that when they say something in Korean you will translate in to English for the international fans." She said some more. "Well then. Let's go meet our guests, shall we?"

You walked out of the room and into the dressing room once more. This time only to find 6 boys sitting at each mirror, getting their hair and makeup done. You bowed before entering the room and looked around. No one had noticed you.

"Well, interact." Gyuri said to you as she walked out of the room.

"Anyeonghaseyo." You said softly.

One member heard you and look in your direction. "Oh anyeonghaseyo. Maru-imnida. You must be the tv host noona?" He asked you.

"Neh. Hyorin-imnida." You said to him once again.

After hearing you and Maru talking, the other members started looking at you one by one, acknowledging your presence. And when you looked around at them, you noticed one face that looked familiar to you. It was none other than Yu Barom, the one you had once loved.

 


I'M BACK AFTER EXAMS. ! I actually thought of not continuing this story because it hasn't done too well, but my friend convinced me to stay. Anyways here is a picture of Hyorins outfit > http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/__archuleta__/cuteoutfit_zpsc26896b8.jpg and here are the shoes> http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/__archuleta__/Black-Heels_zps09543c08.jpg . I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! See what comes next. The next chapter should be up either tomorrow or Wednesday ! :D