Chapter 3

Remember

You and Younghee were now sitting in your dorm watching the guru pop show. It was an episode with BAP. They were one of your secret obsessions. Himchan was your bias, you loved how dorky he was but yet how motherly he was as well. Other than that you totally shipped BangHim.

BAP were on the show being totally dorky and their usual selfs. For rookies, they had one your heart for sure. They were definatly your favourite rookies of the year. Everytime a BAP song came on, you couldn't help but dance along.

"Yah...remember you told me about that guy you dated that moved to Korea to become a trainee?" Younghee asked.

"Yeah, what about him?" You wondered. Even though you and Barom had broken up 3 years ago you brought a long a picture that you two had taken together when you were dating. It was a selca of you both making silly faces to the camera. It was your favourite picture of the two of you, and even know you were no longer together you still wanted to remember him.

Younghee got up and grabbed the photo that stood on the desk of your side of the room. "This is him right?" She asked.

"Yup." You responded.

"Do you know what happened to him? Did he debut? Did he become a solo artist?" Younghee said throwing all these questions at you in one shot.

"I don't know. I don't really want to know either Younghee." You said grabbing a pillow and shoving your face into it.

"Just tell me his name and I'll find out." She said pleading you with her eyes.

"Ani. I don't remember his name" You lied. Thankful for the pillow concealing your face so she wouldn't tell.

"Don't tell me you don't remember the name of your first love. Not to mention he was your good friend for your whole childhood, AND you dated for two whole years." Younghee said rolling her eyes at you.

"I don't remember. I worked very hard to forget him." You said lying through your teeth. In fact, you hadn't forgotten Barom Yu. You remembered every detail about him. His favourite food, the way his hands felt, the way he smelled, the taste of his lips. Everything that you loved about him, you remembered.

"Liar. Arasso, I won't ask about this mystery guy anymore." Younghee said walking to the washroom to take a shower.

"Aish this girl! Always trying to get into my business" You said shaking your head in her direction. You were headed to the cupboard to grab a quick snack when the you heard someone knocking on the door.

You put your cookies back into the cupboard and walked to the door, making sure that you looked approachable. "Who is it?" You screamed before opening the door.

"Jungshin!" You heard on the other side of the door.

"Arasso" You said opening the door. Jungshin walked in wearing a purple v-neck shirt, black jeans and some converse.

"I heard you guys just moved to Korea so I figured I would show you a good restaurant and we can get some food." Jungshin said walking into your dorm.

"Oh that sounds good. Younghee is just in the shower, and let me change into something I can go out in." You said looking down at your pink sweatpants.

"Okay, I'll just watch some tv then if thats okay with you." He said sitting on the couch.

"Yeah go ahead." You said walking into the dorm bedroom.

You put some leggings on with a purple blouse and grabbed your ugg boots. You re-did your messy bun and put on some mascara.

Younghee walked into the bedroom just then wearing some jeans and a t-shirt. "Yah, we're going out to dinner." You told her.

"Where?" She asked grabbing her shoes.

"I have no clue, Jungshin offered to take us." You said laughing.

"Oh how sweet of him." She said fixing up her hair a little bit.

"Let's go" You said dragging her out of the room.

Jungshin took you to a traditional Korean restaurant near the school campus. It was a very cozy place and the food there was amazing. After that he walked you guys back to the dorm and you said your goodbyes. You had a good feeling that Jungshin was going to be a good friend.

 


Authors Note: HELLO! Got another post in! Well this is a little filler chapter until the next one when things start to get interesting :P I hope this is enjoyable and you guys comment and subscribe  XD saranghae followers !