Chapter 1

Remember

3 Years Earlier

"Yah, don't forget about what we had." Barom said pushing you to face him.

"I won't, don't worry Barom." You replied to him keeping your face as straight as possible.

"I just think its for the best. I'm moving to Korea to become a musician. I'll be so far away, I just don't think I could do it. These 2 years together were wonderful though." He said looking into your eyes once more.

"The feeling is mutual. I don't want to be with someone who's so far away. Don't worry Barom, we're breaking up on good terms."

"Thanks HyoRin I knew that I could count on you. " Barom said giving you a tight hug.

And with that he turned around and walked to his house. Little did you know, that would be he last time that you saw Barom Yu.
---------------------

Here you were. At the airport in Sydney, waiting for your flight to Seoul to arrive. You had been here for an hour already, but your flight was delayed and now you and were friend were stuck waiting.

You had gone to University and majored in Journalism, now for your final year, they had given you an opportunity that you thought never existed. They wanted you to fly to Korea and become a host for a new show made mainly for international fans to talk to their idols.

The show was only going to be something that you would do once a week, Wednesday. The other days you would be attending Seoul University and finishing up your Journalism studies.

You were nervous, how you were going to be able to live in Korea, having had only been there once when you were 4.

The best part of this entire scenario was that your best friend had received an offer similar to yours. Although, YoungHee majored in photography. But a big time photographer had asked for an apprentice and being the best in your year, the professors volunteered her. Now the two of you were heading Seoul to live together.

"Flight 153 to Seoul, South Korea will be boarding in 15 minutes."

"YAH PARK YOUNGHEE THATS OUR FLIGHT! LETS GO!" You said shaking your friend who had fallen asleep in the airport.

"Ah, so noisy." She said opening her eyes slightly.

"Our plane is boarding so we need to go." You told her standing up and grabbing your suitcase, walking for the terminal.

"YAH WAIT FOR ME!" She said running and following you closely behind.

You both got on the plane and found your seats. You of course took the window seat, leaving the seat beside you for Younghee. It was a long flight from Sydney to Seoul, so this would take approximately 9-10 hours. You took out your ipod and put it on shuffle. The first song that came up was Scarecrow by Jung Il Woo, which was fine for you since it was nice and calming and would help you fall asleep.

A few hours later you woke up to the hostess's coming around with food for the people on the plane. You thanked them and dug into your meal, cringing at the taste, but since you were starving you ate anyways.

"Do you think our apartment already has furniture?" Younghee asked taking a sip from her drink.

"I think so, I really hope so anyways. Plus, I think it's more of a dorm than an apartment." You replied putting one ear bud back into your ear.

"So, like on campus ?WITH BOYS?" Younghee said, excitement in her eyes.

"Like maybe in the same hall as us, but not the same room" You answered, humming along to the song that was now playing. (Your personal favourite - Nillili Mambo : Block B)

"Of course I knew that, I'm not some sort of ert." She said winking in your direction.

"Your the biggest ert I know okay?" You laughed and she lightly slapped your arm.

You put your other headphone in your ear and continue to listen to music as you fell into a sleep for the next few hours until you arrived in Seoul.

 


Authors Note: HELLOOOOOOO ! I'm back with this story (I know I havent updated Save Me in ages but I will!) Anyways, I have been super obessed with C-Clown lately, especially leader Rome. I hope you guys like this little story.